Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights deal too much damage at World Boss!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights deal too much damage at World Boss!!

Lol.. Knights complaining about damage at World Boss? Explain this!?

^^ Possibly world record damage?

Not so many ppl online and some key archers also not online mb?

Comment

I`m not a top knight on my server and i still do 3mil+ damage and i dont break into top 10 either. Our top Knight from server gets sometimes 3rd or top 10 . Is not about complaining here . Is well-known that archers and mages will always do more damage at world boss. That only , if you have the highest br and highest server crit rate you might be able as knight to develop into a good work at world boss.Prolly you come from an old server to be able to make that damage of 40mil damage. Our 1st rank doesnt do more than 15mil damage .
      Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

Comment

First reason: check the %, SRSLY 7% each!?(and a wooping 3.6% for 3rd<.<)
        50$ says those 2 use heavy balens, probably 100% (maybe good pots/scrolls aswell) and spammed revives^^

Comment

First people complain about archer being too OP for WB
          now a diff class owns WB on a certain server, someone else starts about it... the hell?
          + you are one of those knights in the top 3, seeing your score on this wb, sooooya ;p
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Wow this server must be pretty empty to get 7%, maybe 20 or 30 active for this wb?
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

If not less xD.^

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                First people complain about archer being too OP for WB
                now a diff class owns WB on a certain server, someone else starts about it... the hell?
                + you are one of those knights in the top 3, seeing your score on this wb, sooooya ;p
                My damage differs from the top 3. I am also a mage.
                This is a mock thread and I guess proof, that Knights can out dps Archers, and uh... like 50-75% of people at this special WB was 100% Balens.

Comment

IF archer use revive and 100 % buff then knight dont have anything to do at wb ..
                  BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

no one can beat a full equip pve legend archer that is a balen user ... archers have way more crit then a knight so they will crit a lot more probably that wb was after a server
                    maintenance or maybe ther is no hunter around..... our top in s65 is blizzarea ( mage balen user ful legend pve set lvl59 ) and she still do max 12 mil .... when the server is not full i wold gues that the top war over ther is R4GE other then that i can't understand how is possible

Comment

come 2 s2 and i can show u 2 mages that own all the wbs dailys

Comment

probably a merga server first wbs sucks

Comment

Originally posted by R27363367 View Post
                          no one can beat a full equip pve legend archer that is a balen user ... archers have way more crit then a knight so they will crit a lot more probably that wb was after a server
                          maintenance or maybe ther is no hunter around..... our top in s65 is blizzarea ( mage balen user ful legend pve set lvl59 ) and she still do max 12 mil .... when the server is not full i wold gues that the top war over ther is R4GE other then that i can't understand how is possible
                          Yep blizzi is great wolfi killer...But you know what? 60v elu can make same wb dmg,she is archer. Idk why pang and others top archers dont show full buff...i with 44k br and full buff can make top 3 wb...nice? Even blizz tell you - archer with pve set can make dmg from hell.
                          You want see that, w8 for marge with zebq...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Yep blizzi is great wolfi killer...But you know what? 60v elu can make same wb dmg,she is archer. Idk why pang and others top archers dont show full buff...i with 44k br and full buff can make top 3 wb...nice? Even blizz tell you - archer with pve set can make dmg from hell.
                            You want see that, w8 for marge with zebq...
                            Huh? But can they deal 40m+ Damage?

Comment

I dont see names and br's If they make it,this is possible 70k br,100% buff and revives + crit after mainstance... Maybe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X