Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights deal too much damage at World Boss!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElusionM
    started a topic Knights deal too much damage at World Boss!!

Knights deal too much damage at World Boss!!

Lol.. Knights complaining about damage at World Boss? Explain this!?

^^ Possibly world record damage?

• R27652377
    replied
    they are not normal

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I dont see names and br's If they make it,this is possible 70k br,100% buff and revives + crit after mainstance... Maybe
    Lol, this was taken DURING Maintenance =) only like 12 of us were there.
    Server maintenances only take about 1-2 hours, this one took 40 minutes, so while the rest of the server still sees the "Servers are down for 4-6 hours" ****, we just logged straight in =)
    Gotta love the weekly maintenances.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    I dont see names and br's If they make it,this is possible 70k br,100% buff and revives + crit after mainstance... Maybe

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Yep blizzi is great wolfi killer...But you know what? 60v elu can make same wb dmg,she is archer. Idk why pang and others top archers dont show full buff...i with 44k br and full buff can make top 3 wb...nice? Even blizz tell you - archer with pve set can make dmg from hell.
    You want see that, w8 for marge with zebq...
    Huh? But can they deal 40m+ Damage?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R27363367 View Post
    no one can beat a full equip pve legend archer that is a balen user ... archers have way more crit then a knight so they will crit a lot more probably that wb was after a server
    maintenance or maybe ther is no hunter around..... our top in s65 is blizzarea ( mage balen user ful legend pve set lvl59 ) and she still do max 12 mil .... when the server is not full i wold gues that the top war over ther is R4GE other then that i can't understand how is possible
    Yep blizzi is great wolfi killer...But you know what? 60v elu can make same wb dmg,she is archer. Idk why pang and others top archers dont show full buff...i with 44k br and full buff can make top 3 wb...nice? Even blizz tell you - archer with pve set can make dmg from hell.
    You want see that, w8 for marge with zebq...

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    probably a merga server first wbs sucks

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    come 2 s2 and i can show u 2 mages that own all the wbs dailys

Leave a comment:

• R27363367
    replied
    no one can beat a full equip pve legend archer that is a balen user ... archers have way more crit then a knight so they will crit a lot more probably that wb was after a server
    maintenance or maybe ther is no hunter around..... our top in s65 is blizzarea ( mage balen user ful legend pve set lvl59 ) and she still do max 12 mil .... when the server is not full i wold gues that the top war over ther is R4GE other then that i can't understand how is possible

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    IF archer use revive and 100 % buff then knight dont have anything to do at wb ..

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    First people complain about archer being too OP for WB
    now a diff class owns WB on a certain server, someone else starts about it... the hell?
    + you are one of those knights in the top 3, seeing your score on this wb, sooooya ;p
    My damage differs from the top 3. I am also a mage.
    This is a mock thread and I guess proof, that Knights can out dps Archers, and uh... like 50-75% of people at this special WB was 100% Balens.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    If not less xD.^

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Wow this server must be pretty empty to get 7%, maybe 20 or 30 active for this wb?

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    First people complain about archer being too OP for WB
    now a diff class owns WB on a certain server, someone else starts about it... the hell?
    + you are one of those knights in the top 3, seeing your score on this wb, sooooya ;p

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    First reason: check the %, SRSLY 7% each!?(and a wooping 3.6% for 3rd<.<)
    50$ says those 2 use heavy balens, probably 100% (maybe good pots/scrolls aswell) and spammed revives^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X