Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Glory Shop rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telstar
    replied
    *sigh* wildfire only. 5k cap is too low.
    But I'm hoping to win the wager

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    ^Thats if you hit the x20 and for that you first need to win and than hope to get x20 not x1.5 .

Leave a comment:

• J.Douglas
    replied
    5k Balens could very well be 100k Glory crystal.

Lets put it another way. 50k Soul crystals for soul engraving. ZING

Leave a comment:

• Linheli
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Are you willing to spend 5000 balen (50 USD) for a mount?

Because this event is once a month, and you can not save "crystals" all crystals will be deleted after 3 days of Final, no matter if you used them or not.
    I'm playing for fun, and i kinda like this game. Ever since I saw that wild fire in mystery shop, i wanted it so bad. So glory shop is the chane for me to get it..with cheaper price of course..unless u want to spend more than 50$ to get that fat *** event bear.

Leave a comment:

• KarrdeThuun
    replied
    Originally posted by xehoo View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of balens you can spend in wagers? There doesnt seem to be a limit
    Limit is 5k

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by xehoo View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of balens you can spend in wagers? There doesnt seem to be a limit
    It's been quoted as 5k balens being the limit for wagers however since I only had a little over 2k and won't be recharging until July I couldn't tell you for sure.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Are you willing to spend 5000 balen (50 USD) for a mount?

Because this event is once a month, and you can not save "crystals" all crystals will be deleted after 3 days of Final, no matter if you used them or not.

Leave a comment:

• xehoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Yep, but remember that myst shop is always there and class wars is a rare event:P
    Is it not monthly? Well I can wait, because it is guaranteed 5k glory crystals/balens only. I think this glory shop is a good choice for light cashers to buy that mount. For those who have bought their wildfire in mystery shop, can you tell me how much you spend in total including resets for the Wildfire mount? Because I am really tempted by the Wildfire mount in glory shop.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
    Well since this is the first time class wars is implemented I am still amazed by the Losing Wagers rewards, so if that is really 1:1 ratio meaning, if ever I wage like 5k balens, I will receive 5k glory crystals so I can now buy the Wildfire mount? Well that is cool, I think, because that mount is rare in the mystery shop alone and cost like 6995 balens.
    Yep, but remember that myst shop is always there and class wars is a rare event:P

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    In theory it can be more than worth it. The amount of rewards you get from wagers is based on 1.Did you select the correct top 3? 2. How many other people wagered and guessed correctly. I put 2k Balens in and will get anywhere from 3-40k crystals if I am correct. Will get 2k if I am wrong. So basically it's a 1:1 ratio crystal buy up to a max of 5k if you guess wrong.
    Well since this is the first time class wars is implemented I am still amazed by the Losing Wagers rewards, so if that is really 1:1 ratio meaning, if ever I wage like 5k balens, I will receive 5k glory crystals so I can now buy the Wildfire mount? Well that is cool, I think, because that mount is rare in the mystery shop alone and cost like 6995 balens.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    hold on a sec lv5 brut is NOT usable 2/turn still???
    no I am hoping atleast lvl 6 will be... but about 700 xp left before I can check that

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    i figure get my legend stones first, that will make it easier to win more class wars
    Best is to level to 75+ (if you aren't there yet)

Because the 5% damage reduction rule still applies

Plus at higher level = higher stat = higher damage and defense

Even without Legendary Equips, a level 75 player will definitely make it to Top 100.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Yes if you bet 5k even if you loose you get 5k glory crystals so you can buy what you like .

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    i figure get my legend stones first, that will make it easier to win more class wars

Leave a comment:

Working...
X