Glory Shop rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Best is to level to 75+ (if you aren't there yet)

Because the 5% damage reduction rule still applies

Plus at higher level = higher stat = higher damage and defense

Even without Legendary Equips, a level 75 player will definitely make it to Top 100.
    i dont agree. im only 69 but with close to 70k br. i won against 2 75+ players which are now high up in the top 100 but didnt get in myself because i was getting only monsters after that (which can ofc all be found in the top100 -.-). just being strong wont guarantee that you qualify. but rushing to 75 will guarantee that you wont win any bgs or arena fights anymore

Comment

Originally posted by lareth View Post
      Guys, are you sure that you get minimum 1.5 of your balens? Because I have a feeling that it's 0.5, not 1.5, and you can actually loose half of your balens if you are unlucky. Could you check the text on wager interface? I cannot check it now, so I might be wrong...
      Yes, for winning wagers. There was a typo in the other site and it didnt make sense when I read it first.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        i dont agree. im only 69 but with close to 70k br. i won against 2 75+ players which are now high up in the top 100 but didnt get in myself because i was getting only monsters after that (which can ofc all be found in the top100 -.-). just being strong wont guarantee that you qualify. but rushing to 75 will guarantee that you wont win any bgs or arena fights anymore
        Well, as you said, they "got in" that's all it matters, LOL (guaranteed 2000 crystals = guaranteed mount)

It doesn't matter if they "lose a few" to Twinks like you (which is awesome if you did beat 75s as 69)

For BGs and Arenas, meh... you'll still get equips upgrades even if you're rushing to 75, simply because EXP gain is "fixed" per day (since there's nothing that lets you gain EXP non-stop, once you're out of dailies or stamina, you're done)

And while doing those Dailies, you're still getting geared.

Which means you'll still be on par with other players. (only thing is you won't be good against "twinks" but no one really is if they're regular players, especially those without Cash and Wings)

Guys, are you sure that you get minimum 1.5 of your balens? Because I have a feeling that it's 0.5, not 1.5, and you can actually loose half of your balens if you are unlucky. Could you check the text on wager interface? I cannot check it now, so I might be wrong...
        For a 50 Balen wager, you can receive anywhere between 75~1000 if you win, or 50 if you lose. (you do not get less reward)

Comment

For a 50 Balen wager, you can receive anywhere between 75~1000 if you win, or 50 if you lose. (you do not get less reward)
          False. You do not receive 75-1000 crystals if you wager 50 ablens it EXACTLY says:
          Winning Wagers RECEIVE 1000 crystals,
          Losing wager receives 50 crystals.
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
            False. You do not receive 75-1000 crystals if you wager 50 ablens it EXACTLY says:
            Winning Wagers RECEIVE 1000 crystals,
            Losing wager receives 50 crystals.
            Errrr... actually what you said is false^^
            if you wage 50 balen, and you got the wage wrong, you'll have to satisfy with 50 glory.
            But if you waging was correct, you can get between 75 (1,5x) and 1000 (20x) glory. How is determined how much you get exactly? that's with the odds. Say: 80% of the players voted A-B-C and 20% voted for A-C-B. Let's asume the 80% players got the wagers correctly; prize pool was 100k glory. that pot (100k) will be divided between that 80% of the players.
            Now let's asume the right order was A-C-B: 20% of the players will be right here. And thus, the 100k prize pot will be divided over those 20% players.

Now you see if you had a unique wage (only you had that order) and you got it right! the prize pool (100k) will be devided for ... you, BUT the max reward is 20x your original wage. If you wage 1k balen, you'll receive 20k glory in this case.
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Don't people know how jackpots work?

If you guessed correctly, your winning amount is based on 3 things...

-Amount of Balens wagered (minimum x 1.5, maximum x 20)

-Total number of players with correct guesses

-Total pot size

Let's assume you bet 2,500 Balens and the whole pot size is 50,000, if you are the only person who has guessed the top 3 correctly, you will win the whole pot. If the pot size is bigger, you will still only win 50,000 because of the cap. The minimum amount of Balens waged x 1.5 would kick in if too many players would have guessed the result correctly and only in this case the pot size will be artificially increased (not visible) so that everyone will get his Wager x 1.5. This is the main difference between a Lottery and Class Wars bets.

Comment

well, on Eastern...

Pot size is still the same, non-changed.

This suggested that no one actually guess all THREE correct...

So... anyone got any good wager reward?

Or did everyone here "Lose"?

Comment

Or did everyone here "Lose"?
                  I lost (
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

I managed to pull in 13,590 soul crystal on a 5000 balen bet myself

Comment

When will class start again, specific time perhaps ? Im not able to join last time, arrhhh i want that wild fire so bad .

Comment

Sorry to ask, but when you put wagers in, if you lose and don't guess the correct winners, how much would you get back, if you were to bet 3k balens?
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i got 1k glory crystals.. with a minimum 50 wager ROFL..wage just for fun. anyways, i should made it higher.. wooping x20

Comment

Too bad there wasn't any info on Eastern ppls..

Western ppls were easy to guess who would win, LOL.

Comment

I'm going for the mounts and Spirit Cards, figure those are good ways to help my character out.
                              The extra points, I'll use for whips

Comment

Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
                                I'm going for the mounts and Spirit Cards, figure those are good ways to help my character out.
                                The extra points, I'll use for whips
                                Depends, if you can make top 100, those are some of the worse things to buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X