Glory Shop rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Shop rewards

What will you aim for been realistic.Glory crystals will reset in at 25th at 5:00 thats a 5days time frame.Not sure if we can get any decent amount but large runestone damn thats nice 1k exp for any rune :P 5x60leg stones for 80 thats hell of a deal also 200 per mount spirit that may faster the progress for ice fang.Share your thoughts and you goals here .Also GL HF for all.

Alpaca and pig firstly I think.. more mounts
    If I got left or cant afford... If i got enough, maybe some runestones.. I want to be able to use my dd rune twice in a fight>< but it's 6+ for that....
    otherwise I am thinking of getting some 60 legends .. if I get 2.4k i can buy a 60 jewel instantly ... If i get 4.8k (who knows maybe luck with wager or get top 100 by luck) I think I will use it for legend jewels.. ALTHOUGH: 5k+,.....,. wildfire all the way xD

Tip: get mounts you dont have first, rest is farmable through other sources.. they ain't.

Comment

Mount spirit is a nice aim for alot of people to get Nightshade/ Ice Fag

But I'm less then 100 70 leg stones away for my first leg, I think I'll aim for that to up the speed, until I finish my piece.
      BUT if I didn't had the 70 leg stones/ completed my piece,
      then I would get mount spirit and mount training whips, since they are, according to a wiki page, 10 crystal each, to up my mount stats
      or soul crystals, 1 crystal each... but it depends on how much ill earn... I need to see after tonight of how everything goes
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
        Mount spirit is a nice aim for alot of people to get Nightshade/ Ice Fag

But I'm less then 100 70 leg stones away for my first leg, I think I'll aim for that to up the speed, until I finish my piece.
        BUT if I didn't had the 70 leg stones/ completed my piece,
        then I would get mount spirit and mount training whips, since they are, according to a wiki page, 10 crystal each, to up my mount stats
        or soul crystals, 1 crystal each... but it depends on how much ill earn... I need to see after tonight of how everything goes
        Wait, 1 whip for 1 crystal, or is it 1 soul crystal for 1 spirit!?!??!?! or is 1 spirit/1 whip 10 each<.<? argh><

Comment

Please i need an answer in this question..

1.) Can i join Wager even though i am not in top 100 and eliminated in preliminaries?
          2.) Is Class War is for your Own server only or in Overall Server including US West , US East , Europe and Oceanic server?

Comment

can someone explain these prizes to me:
            400 glory crystal for large runestone (1000 exp --> 1 glory crystal is 2.5 exp)
            10 glory crystal for small runestone (50 exp --> 1 glory crystal = 5 exp)

why would the expensive item (thus harder to get) be less effective, what's the point in buying large or medium runestones at all?

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
              can someone explain these prizes to me:
              400 glory crystal for large runestone (1000 exp --> 1 glory crystal is 2.5 exp)
              10 glory crystal for small runestone (50 exp --> 1 glory crystal = 5 exp)

why would the expensive item (thus harder to get) be less effective, what's the point in buying large or medium runestones at all?
              because there is a limit to how many runestones you can consume per day?

Comment

Yeah mounts are nice to priority wildfire if have enought and after that piggy and mount spirits for ice fang.But did you saw the crystals expire very soon after it starts 3 days from that moment so making large number of glory crystals will be kinda imposible if you dont fit in top 100 alteast for 2k :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  Yeah mounts are nice to priority wildfire if have enought and after that piggy and mount spirits for ice fang.But did you saw the crystals expire very soon after it starts 3 days from that moment so making large number of glory crystals will be kinda imposible if you dont fit in top 100 alteast for 2k :P.
                  or if u wager 5k:P

Comment

Crystals expire 3 days after class wars end, for this war we have only 5 days to get glory crystals, next month we'll get more time, I guess.. :P

Comment

So for wildfire to get it you have to bet atleast 3350 to get 5025 cuz the minimum is x1.5 of your bet.If you manage to guess the top 3 right that very cheap wildfire than the price it has in the mystery shop.

Comment

There's a 1000 runestone limit to upgrade a runestone in the first place. I don't want to find out what happens when 1000 runestones doesn't upgrade a rune.

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                          There's a 1000 runestone limit to upgrade a runestone in the first place. I don't want to find out what happens when 1000 runestones doesn't upgrade a rune.
                          My lvl 4 brut, halfway to 5, have 1/1000 so... I wonder just how many runestones is a 1000?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            Wait, 1 whip for 1 crystal, or is it 1 soul crystal for 1 spirit!?!??!?! or is 1 spirit/1 whip 10 each<.<? argh><
                            according to this link
                            http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Glory_Shop (sorry if this gets removed)
                            1 Mount whip = 10 glory crystal
                            And a soul crystal is 2.
                            im too lazy to write glory xD
                            sorry for the confusion
                            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                            âœ* Prizzly
                            âœ* Knight
                            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              My lvl 4 brut, halfway to 5, have 1/1000 so... I wonder just how many runestones is a 1000?
                              Each runestone can consume a maximum of 1000 runestones per day

Comment

Working...
                              X