O yea, here's a funny thing...

Small Runestone cost 10 Glory crystals, gives you +50 exp
    Medium Runestone cost 50 Glory crystals, gives you +100 exp
    Large Runestone cost 400 Glory crystals, gives you +1000 exp

if you make it into same amount of cost

Small = 50 crystal = +250 exp

small = 400 crystal = +400 exp
    medium = 400 crystal = +800 exp

well, if you don't have 400 glory crystal, you should get Small Runestone instead, because you get 50 more exp for the same cost as Medium Runestone, LOL.

Also, basing on the amount of Glory Crystals you get if you're not Top 100... Legendary Stone packs aren't really worth it. 80/350 for 5...

Mount Spirit isn't worth it either for 200 crystal each.

You need 25 for Ice Fang, that's 200 x 25 = 5000 crystals (if you're just getting Spirit from this source)

So, if you actually can obtain up to 5000 crystals, just get the wildfire steed (if you don't already have it) as it adds +30 more stat.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

You need 25 for Ice Fang, that's 200 x 25 = 5000 crystals (if you're just getting Spirit from this source)

So, if you actually can obtain up to 5000 crystals, just get the wildfire steed (if you don't already have it) as it adds +30 more stat.
      I disagree on this point. The mount spirit is an excellent trade for crystals.

Most players will not be able to accumulate 5000 crystals in the 5 day period before they are wiped clean. Therefore the Wildfire is out of reach for most.

However by collecting the mount spirits, you can obtain the Ice fang over a period of weeks/months.

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
        Each runestone can consume a maximum of 1000 runestones per day
        Oh that makes sense... but now I see no point of buying large runestone ....

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

well, if you don't have 400 glory crystal, you should get Small Runestone instead, because you get 50 more exp for the same cost as Medium Runestone, LOL.

Also, basing on the amount of Glory Crystals you get if you're not Top 100... Legendary Stone packs aren't really worth it. 80/350 for 5...

Redo that math, if 50c=250exp, then 400c=2000exp^^
          Also, your statement of saying that medium gives 50more, according to your math that should be 400 more, but in reality it is 2k vs 800, meaning -1200 xp using 40 small compared to 8 medium...
          For 400 crystals:
          Small=2k xp
          Medium=800 xp
          Large=1000 xp
          So it goes like this: small>large>medium, hope it helps

As for mounts, yeah wildfire is most cost efficient.. but since crystal resets it's only obtainable if you get 5k or more
          Last edited by krackenker; 06-20-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

oops, I did my math wrong, thanks for correcting, LOL
            (also, I said small gives more for the same cost of medium)

Yea...

small runestone - 10 = 50 exp
            small runestone - 50 (x 5) = 500 exp
            small runestone - 400 (x 40) = 2000 exp

medium runestone - 50 = 100 exp
            medium runestone - 400 (x 8)= 800 exp

large runestone - 400 = 1000 exp

So yea, getting small runestones will generate you way more exp

I have no idea why they made it this way... usually pricier items would give you more instead of less, LOL.

I disagree on this point. The mount spirit is an excellent trade for crystals.

Most players will not be able to accumulate 5000 crystals in the 5 day period before they are wiped clean. Therefore the Wildfire is out of reach for most.

However by collecting the mount spirits, you can obtain the Ice fang over a period of weeks/months.
            I was talking about if you had 5000 crystals, it would be wise to get wildfire instead because they add 30 more stats.

But yea, if you can't make Top 100, you can than collect mount spirits (if you actually get more than 200).

Personally, if I get 200 crystals, I would use it on small runestone or mount whips.

200 crystals = 1000 rune exp (judging by how slow out exp gain for rune are, this is a huge boost)

Mount Whips can always be used to increase stat AND get more points to unlock more Stable level.

But if for some sort of miracle and I get more than 1500 crystals, I would go straight for the mounts. (adds +10 to all stat)
            Still looking tho.

You can get 150 mount whips for 1500 crystals,
            Each whip gives you 10 points into stat. (1500 points)
            Points per level is 25 points (level 10 is 250, 11 is 275)
            You gain 5 stat per level up
            Doing an estimate, 1500 points can get you about 3~6 levels up (that's 15~30 stats added to one of your stats)

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              My lvl 4 brut, halfway to 5, have 1/1000 so... I wonder just how many runestones is a 1000?
              hold on a sec lv5 brut is NOT usable 2/turn still???
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Allright so this may not be incredibly realistic but I just made finals so I'm guaranteed 2k crystals from basic reward. Take that and add in my 2k Balen wager I have the chance of making as much as 40k MORE crystal from the wager. So IF I am super lucky and effectively 'win the lottery" that will mean buying mount spirits for IceFang, Possibly getting the pig mount since I don't already have it and spending the rest on Level 70 stone packs hoping to get enough for the level 70 jewels I've been working on. If not then I'll be happy with being WAY closer to getting IceFang.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Is it worth balens to spend for Class-War's Wagers?
                  ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                  -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                  ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                  (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                    Is it worth balens to spend for Class-War's Wagers?
                    In theory it can be more than worth it. The amount of rewards you get from wagers is based on 1.Did you select the correct top 3? 2. How many other people wagered and guessed correctly. I put 2k Balens in and will get anywhere from 3-40k crystals if I am correct. Will get 2k if I am wrong. So basically it's a 1:1 ratio crystal buy up to a max of 5k if you guess wrong.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

i figure get my legend stones first, that will make it easier to win more class wars
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Yes if you bet 5k even if you loose you get 5k glory crystals so you can buy what you like .

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                          i figure get my legend stones first, that will make it easier to win more class wars
                          Best is to level to 75+ (if you aren't there yet)

Because the 5% damage reduction rule still applies

Plus at higher level = higher stat = higher damage and defense

Even without Legendary Equips, a level 75 player will definitely make it to Top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                            hold on a sec lv5 brut is NOT usable 2/turn still???
                            no I am hoping atleast lvl 6 will be... but about 700 xp left before I can check that

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                              In theory it can be more than worth it. The amount of rewards you get from wagers is based on 1.Did you select the correct top 3? 2. How many other people wagered and guessed correctly. I put 2k Balens in and will get anywhere from 3-40k crystals if I am correct. Will get 2k if I am wrong. So basically it's a 1:1 ratio crystal buy up to a max of 5k if you guess wrong.
                              Well since this is the first time class wars is implemented I am still amazed by the Losing Wagers rewards, so if that is really 1:1 ratio meaning, if ever I wage like 5k balens, I will receive 5k glory crystals so I can now buy the Wildfire mount? Well that is cool, I think, because that mount is rare in the mystery shop alone and cost like 6995 balens.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                                Well since this is the first time class wars is implemented I am still amazed by the Losing Wagers rewards, so if that is really 1:1 ratio meaning, if ever I wage like 5k balens, I will receive 5k glory crystals so I can now buy the Wildfire mount? Well that is cool, I think, because that mount is rare in the mystery shop alone and cost like 6995 balens.
                                Yep, but remember that myst shop is always there and class wars is a rare event:P

Comment

Working...
                                X