Glory Shop rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Yep, but remember that myst shop is always there and class wars is a rare event:P
    Is it not monthly? Well I can wait, because it is guaranteed 5k glory crystals/balens only. I think this glory shop is a good choice for light cashers to buy that mount. For those who have bought their wildfire in mystery shop, can you tell me how much you spend in total including resets for the Wildfire mount? Because I am really tempted by the Wildfire mount in glory shop.

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of balens you can spend in wagers? There doesnt seem to be a limit

Comment

Are you willing to spend 5000 balen (50 USD) for a mount?

Because this event is once a month, and you can not save "crystals" all crystals will be deleted after 3 days of Final, no matter if you used them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
          Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of balens you can spend in wagers? There doesnt seem to be a limit
          It's been quoted as 5k balens being the limit for wagers however since I only had a little over 2k and won't be recharging until July I couldn't tell you for sure.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
            Limit is 5k

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Are you willing to spend 5000 balen (50 USD) for a mount?

Because this event is once a month, and you can not save "crystals" all crystals will be deleted after 3 days of Final, no matter if you used them or not.
              I'm playing for fun, and i kinda like this game. Ever since I saw that wild fire in mystery shop, i wanted it so bad. So glory shop is the chane for me to get it..with cheaper price of course..unless u want to spend more than 50$ to get that fat *** event bear.

Comment

5k Balens could very well be 100k Glory crystal.

Lets put it another way. 50k Soul crystals for soul engraving. ZING

Comment

^Thats if you hit the x20 and for that you first need to win and than hope to get x20 not x1.5 .

Comment

*sigh* wildfire only. 5k cap is too low.
                    But I'm hoping to win the wager
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      no I am hoping atleast lvl 6 will be... but about 700 xp left before I can check that
                      Thanks, so I wont buy runes in the glory shop.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Level 6 DOES give you an extra rune use, just so you know.

Comment

Well I got 594 crystals xD Bought 2 mount spirits, 80 Shadow Crystals 11 mount whips and I wagered. Crossing fingers ^^

Comment

Guys, are you sure that you get minimum 1.5 of your balens? Because I have a feeling that it's 0.5, not 1.5, and you can actually loose half of your balens if you are unlucky. Could you check the text on wager interface? I cannot check it now, so I might be wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by lareth View Post
                              Guys, are you sure that you get minimum 1.5 of your balens? Because I have a feeling that it's 0.5, not 1.5, and you can actually loose half of your balens if you are unlucky. Could you check the text on wager interface? I cannot check it now, so I might be wrong...
                              The bare nimimum you will get is a 1:1 ratio of Balens to crystals and that is if you DO NOT pick the top 3 correctly. If you DO pick correctly you will get somewhere between 1.5 and 20 times what you put in in rewards. Not positive how the amount of rewards is calculated but I would assume it has to do with how many people wager (size of prize pool) and how many people pick correctly (Total pool divided by number of winners with a minimum win amount?).
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                                The bare nimimum you will get is a 1:1 ratio of Balens to crystals and that is if you DO NOT pick the top 3 correctly. If you DO pick correctly you will get somewhere between 1.5 and 20 times what you put in in rewards. Not positive how the amount of rewards is calculated but I would assume it has to do with how many people wager (size of prize pool) and how many people pick correctly (Total pool divided by number of winners with a minimum win amount?).
                                Ok, I hope this is true
                                I was just thinking about certain ways the game owner make money here, and just start wondering if wager isn't a new trick... (and saw all ragequit threads with my mind's eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X