Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Glory Shop rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Depends, if you can make top 100, those are some of the worse things to buy.
    Depends on the level of your stables. For ppl on level 1, whips were a very good deal (even from promo at 24 bal each). For higher level stables more and more less so.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

I buyed, White Alpacha, Pigy, frome lvl 2 to lvl 6 Bruality Rune me exp was like 300-400 x 50 frome Wargner bet + some shadow crystal.

Next mount i coming buy the last card i need for my Ice Fang. After i coming only spend all my Glory Points at Soul Crystal to i have lvl 80.
      After that Mount Wisp.

Will problie use Wargner alot.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        I buyed, White Alpacha, Pigy, frome lvl 2 to lvl 6 Bruality Rune me exp was like 300-400 x 50 frome Wargner bet + some shadow crystal.

Next mount i coming buy the last card i need for my Ice Fang. After i coming only spend all my Glory Points at Soul Crystal to i have lvl 80.
        After that Mount Wisp.

Will problie use Wargner alot.
        Wildfire? Easly the best option in terms of stats/crystal, 10 all stat/1000 crystal compared to other mouns, where it's 10/1250 or up
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          Wildfire? Easly the best option in terms of stats/crystal, 10 all stat/1000 crystal compared to other mouns, where it's 10/1250 or up
          Not if that dude already have it?

Since from his post, it looks like he's a Heavy Casher. (see his comment about "wager alot" and the previous sentence of buying 2 mounts from wager (that's around 3000 balens))

If he had that much money, and if he was on a server that had the Recharge deal, he most likely brought it.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Not if that dude already have it?

Since from his post, it looks like he's a Heavy Casher. (see his comment about "wager alot" and the previous sentence of buying 2 mounts from wager (that's around 3000 balens))

If he had that much money, and if he was on a server that had the Recharge deal, he most likely brought it.
            Oh yes, forgot that>_<
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Did you see how much you can win off wagers??? Its crazy! If you put for instance $100 worth of balens down and actually win.. I think you can get stones for all your 60's and 70's gear, or maybe max out all your runes.. I mean.. the prizes are crazy good!!! Working on the pig right now myself.. need to get to top 100 for that.. going mounts first (including icefang), then runestones, then Legend stones.. Reason im holding off on the legend stones is because I am skiping making the 60's legendary and just going stright for the 70's gear, but i know as soon as I get all those 70 stones, and by the time I actually get that 70's set made.. 80's or somthing will come out.. I dont want to waste crystals buying stones only to sell the equipment when the new stuff comes out.. Runes are here to stay, so i figure max those first.. then when I actually "get" all the 70's gear.. maybe then work on them.. By the time I think i would actually have that 70's gear finished, there should be at least talk of new sets coming out..
              Last edited by mmeeooww; 06-26-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

cap is 50$

Comment

And no lv70 loid sale, it help only to make it legendary.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Working...
                  X