X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clin7eas7wood
    started a topic Glory Shop rewards

Glory Shop rewards

What will you aim for been realistic.Glory crystals will reset in at 25th at 5:00 thats a 5days time frame.Not sure if we can get any decent amount but large runestone damn thats nice 1k exp for any rune :P 5x60leg stones for 80 thats hell of a deal also 200 per mount spirit that may faster the progress for ice fang.Share your thoughts and you goals here .Also GL HF for all.

• Telstar
    replied
    And no lv70 loid sale, it help only to make it legendary.

Leave a comment:

• Omnipotent2013
    replied
    cap is 50$

Leave a comment:

• mmeeooww
    replied
    Did you see how much you can win off wagers??? Its crazy! If you put for instance $100 worth of balens down and actually win.. I think you can get stones for all your 60's and 70's gear, or maybe max out all your runes.. I mean.. the prizes are crazy good!!! Working on the pig right now myself.. need to get to top 100 for that.. going mounts first (including icefang), then runestones, then Legend stones.. Reason im holding off on the legend stones is because I am skiping making the 60's legendary and just going stright for the 70's gear, but i know as soon as I get all those 70 stones, and by the time I actually get that 70's set made.. 80's or somthing will come out.. I dont want to waste crystals buying stones only to sell the equipment when the new stuff comes out.. Runes are here to stay, so i figure max those first.. then when I actually "get" all the 70's gear.. maybe then work on them.. By the time I think i would actually have that 70's gear finished, there should be at least talk of new sets coming out..
    Last edited by mmeeooww; 06-26-2013, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Not if that dude already have it?

Since from his post, it looks like he's a Heavy Casher. (see his comment about "wager alot" and the previous sentence of buying 2 mounts from wager (that's around 3000 balens))

If he had that much money, and if he was on a server that had the Recharge deal, he most likely brought it.
    Oh yes, forgot that>_<

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    Wildfire? Easly the best option in terms of stats/crystal, 10 all stat/1000 crystal compared to other mouns, where it's 10/1250 or up
    Not if that dude already have it?

Since from his post, it looks like he's a Heavy Casher. (see his comment about "wager alot" and the previous sentence of buying 2 mounts from wager (that's around 3000 balens))

If he had that much money, and if he was on a server that had the Recharge deal, he most likely brought it.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I buyed, White Alpacha, Pigy, frome lvl 2 to lvl 6 Bruality Rune me exp was like 300-400 x 50 frome Wargner bet + some shadow crystal.

Next mount i coming buy the last card i need for my Ice Fang. After i coming only spend all my Glory Points at Soul Crystal to i have lvl 80.
    After that Mount Wisp.

Will problie use Wargner alot.
    Wildfire? Easly the best option in terms of stats/crystal, 10 all stat/1000 crystal compared to other mouns, where it's 10/1250 or up

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I buyed, White Alpacha, Pigy, frome lvl 2 to lvl 6 Bruality Rune me exp was like 300-400 x 50 frome Wargner bet + some shadow crystal.

Next mount i coming buy the last card i need for my Ice Fang. After i coming only spend all my Glory Points at Soul Crystal to i have lvl 80.
    After that Mount Wisp.

Will problie use Wargner alot.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Depends, if you can make top 100, those are some of the worse things to buy.
    Depends on the level of your stables. For ppl on level 1, whips were a very good deal (even from promo at 24 bal each). For higher level stables more and more less so.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
    I'm going for the mounts and Spirit Cards, figure those are good ways to help my character out.
    The extra points, I'll use for whips
    Depends, if you can make top 100, those are some of the worse things to buy.

Leave a comment:

• tuoamorepersempr
    replied
    I'm going for the mounts and Spirit Cards, figure those are good ways to help my character out.
    The extra points, I'll use for whips

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Too bad there wasn't any info on Eastern ppls..

Western ppls were easy to guess who would win, LOL.

Leave a comment:

• ShiKKihS
    replied
    i got 1k glory crystals.. with a minimum 50 wager ROFL..wage just for fun. anyways, i should made it higher.. wooping x20

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Sorry to ask, but when you put wagers in, if you lose and don't guess the correct winners, how much would you get back, if you were to bet 3k balens?

Leave a comment:

• Linheli
    replied
    When will class start again, specific time perhaps ? Im not able to join last time, arrhhh i want that wild fire so bad .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X