X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Yeah mounts are nice to priority wildfire if have enought and after that piggy and mount spirits for ice fang.But did you saw the crystals expire very soon after it starts 3 days from that moment so making large number of glory crystals will be kinda imposible if you dont fit in top 100 alteast for 2k :P.
    or if u wager 5k:P

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Yeah mounts are nice to priority wildfire if have enought and after that piggy and mount spirits for ice fang.But did you saw the crystals expire very soon after it starts 3 days from that moment so making large number of glory crystals will be kinda imposible if you dont fit in top 100 alteast for 2k :P.

Leave a comment:

• xandiel
    replied
    Originally posted by capkop View Post
    can someone explain these prizes to me:
    400 glory crystal for large runestone (1000 exp --> 1 glory crystal is 2.5 exp)
    10 glory crystal for small runestone (50 exp --> 1 glory crystal = 5 exp)

why would the expensive item (thus harder to get) be less effective, what's the point in buying large or medium runestones at all?
    because there is a limit to how many runestones you can consume per day?

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    can someone explain these prizes to me:
    400 glory crystal for large runestone (1000 exp --> 1 glory crystal is 2.5 exp)
    10 glory crystal for small runestone (50 exp --> 1 glory crystal = 5 exp)

why would the expensive item (thus harder to get) be less effective, what's the point in buying large or medium runestones at all?

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    Please i need an answer in this question..

1.) Can i join Wager even though i am not in top 100 and eliminated in preliminaries?
    2.) Is Class War is for your Own server only or in Overall Server including US West , US East , Europe and Oceanic server?

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    Mount spirit is a nice aim for alot of people to get Nightshade/ Ice Fag

But I'm less then 100 70 leg stones away for my first leg, I think I'll aim for that to up the speed, until I finish my piece.
    BUT if I didn't had the 70 leg stones/ completed my piece,
    then I would get mount spirit and mount training whips, since they are, according to a wiki page, 10 crystal each, to up my mount stats
    or soul crystals, 1 crystal each... but it depends on how much ill earn... I need to see after tonight of how everything goes
    Wait, 1 whip for 1 crystal, or is it 1 soul crystal for 1 spirit!?!??!?! or is 1 spirit/1 whip 10 each<.<? argh><

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Mount spirit is a nice aim for alot of people to get Nightshade/ Ice Fag

But I'm less then 100 70 leg stones away for my first leg, I think I'll aim for that to up the speed, until I finish my piece.
    BUT if I didn't had the 70 leg stones/ completed my piece,
    then I would get mount spirit and mount training whips, since they are, according to a wiki page, 10 crystal each, to up my mount stats
    or soul crystals, 1 crystal each... but it depends on how much ill earn... I need to see after tonight of how everything goes

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Alpaca and pig firstly I think.. more mounts
    If I got left or cant afford... If i got enough, maybe some runestones.. I want to be able to use my dd rune twice in a fight>< but it's 6+ for that....
    otherwise I am thinking of getting some 60 legends .. if I get 2.4k i can buy a 60 jewel instantly ... If i get 4.8k (who knows maybe luck with wager or get top 100 by luck) I think I will use it for legend jewels.. ALTHOUGH: 5k+,.....,. wildfire all the way xD

Tip: get mounts you dont have first, rest is farmable through other sources.. they ain't.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X