auto tree of ancients collect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto tree of ancients collect

The tree of ancients in your farm should auto collect because some people are not able to be online and miss out.

also auto battle in solo arena
    auto do MP
    auto spend all gold on astral
    auto do bounty quest
    auto enter cata/necro
    auto energize guild tree
    auto WB fight
    the hck.. lets all make automatic .. how's that?

Comment

I would like to be able to access my farm when blitzing. Nothing more annoying than not checking when your farm is ready & starting a campaign blitz & not being able to cancel the blitz without wasting stamina to then sit & watch your farm being r a p e d.

Comment

Not sure what you have in mind but you can ditch your champion in the chamber if you are not able to be there that time and you`ll be geting all the xp .

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          Not sure what you have in mind but you can ditch your champion in the chamber if you are not able to be there that time and you`ll be geting all the xp .
          You still have to click the tree, what is good btw :P

Comment

no I meant the tree in your farm. once energized you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can collect, if you are not able to collect before it renews you lose everything and you have to reenergize your tree and wait again. but if you work and are not home when you can collect you never gain the benefit of energizing your tree.

Comment

its your obligation to collect..same as to your ready-to-harvest crops.. if you aint there someone might steal it. its your responsibility to manually click it.. work your a$$ you lazy **** (no offense, not saying literally

Comment

some of us have jobs and cannot be here before it resets and you lose your energized tree
                Last edited by warchild73; 06-21-2013, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I saw somewhere on google there's actually a 3rd party tool that collect farm things (including friends).
                  (but no auto tree yet)

also auto battle in solo arena
                  auto do MP
                  auto spend all gold on astral
                  auto do bounty quest
                  auto enter cata/necro
                  auto energize guild tree
                  auto WB fight
                  You know... there's already things similar to "auto astral, Cata, bounty and WB" right?

Astral - one click collect
                  Cata - Blitz
                  WB - Stand In
                  Bounty - instant complete & reset

However, most of the above are only for VIP and Cashers.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 06-21-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    I saw somewhere on google there's actually a 3rd party tool that collect farm things (including friends).
                    (but no auto tree yet)

You know... there's already things similar to "auto astral, Cata, bounty and WB" right?

Astral - one click collect
                    Cata - Blitz
                    WB - Stand In
                    Bounty - instant complete & reset

However, most of the above are only for VIP and Cashers.
                    you know, i was being sarcastic.. -_-

be my guest to use the auto-capture astral and wb stand-in.. feel free to be ripped off

TS wants to add more "autos" in game.. ok then, we enjoy our daily life whilst our "autos" do all the job for us.. and lets not play anymore, let AIs do everything

Comment

Originally posted by warchild73 View Post
                      some of us have jobs and cannot be here before it resets and you lose your energized tree
                      your regular daily activities has nothing to do with the event timings of the game.. its your fault if you will miss out on it. oh hey, while you are playing wartune,,have also a substitute for your office work this may your work load wont pile up

Comment

i alos was talking about this to my friends an as a add on we need auto fix farms more places for crops This is for auto play an crops would be nice to use afk a lot more. whould be better if afk use qte for us that will help if something happes during gameplay.
                        Last edited by R28838003; 06-25-2013, 09:01 PM. Reason: left some details out

Comment

Working...
                        X