Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the rules in classbattle?? Can we use pots;scrolls ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the rules in classbattle?? Can we use pots;scrolls ??

There is no explanation about the classwars, Would be nice to know what we can use and so on. i had to find out from nother gamecompany then r2 ,that we cant use stun or talents for example. Little MORE INFO would be nice,

Best regards StÄlla S42
    Last edited by Manjures; 06-20-2013, 07:19 AM.

Passive talents (e.g. Deliverance) worked fine, it's just Holy Seal that was disallowed. There was no evidence that potions were disallowed (I used them and they were not visually suppressed, unlike the hp pack on battleground).

Comment

Guess we are gonna try and see with lvl 1 pot xD and if it works than it should be allowed since it wasnt mentioned.

Comment

haven't you read the details published by r2games? oh wait...you have to go to a different site to find the info, but you can't post it here...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterChi View Post
          haven't you read the details published by r2games? oh wait...you have to go to a different site to find the info, but you can't post it here...
          No doubt man. I hate that about r2. They don't give a **** about putting out info to use. Have to go search for it from other sources. smh

Comment

pots and scrolls allowed, hs not, talents proc
            ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
            Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
            My pathetic youtube channel
            -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Working...
            X