Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Glory Crystal Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Crystal Reset

Okay, rant time. What's the point of resetting the glory crystals. You know, some of us, who aren't in the top 100 spenders game-wide in our class might actually like to have a shot in regards to getting something out of the class wars. No other earned rewards reset, why this one? Remove the resetting rewards. Give those of us who can't afford to dump our life savings into a lag/bug filled flash game a chance to compete with the ones who do. This is getting ridiculous R2. Have some respect for the players and stop increasing the gap between those who put serious money into the game, and those who don't. There's already a benefit to spending so much money. Better gear. Don't knock us out of saving up for rewards too.
    Yes.
    21.43%
    No.
    78.57%
    I don't care.
    0.00%

I know I might not win to get enough for the 1k+ mounts. BUt i will save for mounts spirits and 60 stones >.>

Comment

Best item (IMO) is only worth 10 Glory Crystals =)

I plan to max out some runes using that, so in the next couple, I can get further.

I'd also like to add, that resetting them every month will make no difference, as you'll win your points, then they'll reset before the next class wars start anyways.
      Last edited by ElusionM; 06-21-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Agreed. Everyone not in top 100 has no chance to get those awards. They're the ones that need them, the top 100 don't

Comment

Lol, go ahead and reset it once a month... Seeing that CWs is a monthly event, you'll still won't be able to save up the Crystals. Hehehe ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X