Remove Timer in Class Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Timer in Class Wars

I won or lost a few battles due to this. 150 seconds is not enough time for mages to fight >.>

Remove it entirely.
    If it interferes with the matching system... Just give each player double the points if it spills into a 2nd or 3rd match up time >.>

I don't like the idea of having to rush heal at 130 seconds to win.

For those that don't know...
    If a fight lasts 150 seconds, the player with the highest HP is declared the winner (Not confirmed, but that's how I lost or won, by HP it seems)

150 seconds seems decent time imagine the fight with mages with their heal they can go on few min thats a drag IMO.

Comment

Yup, when I fight the top mage on my server, we go at it for 6 minutes. Healing and DPS back and forth until one just does too much damage that can't be healed. This is how it should be on Class Wars.. if it lasts thing long, then loser loses 3x, winner wins 3x.

If ya gonna lose, lose quickly, or that one loss will be counted as 3 =) That's how I think it should be.

Comment

Dont remember that the rank is 100 frome every class that archer points dosent matter vs Mage points.

So its same for everybody dosent matter. its same for all mage and mage fight only for mage rank list. Not inside of a TOP 100 from all class some i understand it.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

So let me get it straight you gain also some small amount even if you loose or only winer gets glory crystals and how much win/defeat.

Comment

Yes, you gain points if you lose.

Not sure what you're trying to say Dwmedia, but mages can heal for like 6 minutes without dying vs another mage who's also doing the same. Eventually attacks deal 300% damage and one goes down cause he can't heal.

With the current system, the buff gets to 100% and 30 seconds into that buff a winner is declared by who has the highest HP at that time.

So while I may be one hit away from death, but about to heal and then take the win, or we're both about to die but my attack will be first... but then no, victory is declared to him because he had 1k hp left when I had 500hp left..

It just ruins the matches >.> let me get the win or lose after a full match.

Comment

It's 150 seconds?

I thought it was suppose to be 3 mins = 180 seconds.

eh... well, archers tends to finish fights in 70 seconds, while knights takes 100 seconds

Mages is the only one that takes along time because their strategy is to "out-last" opposing... and since it's Mage vs Mage... well.. mass healing back and forth, lol.

Comment

the event only takes one hour and there are 15 fights, the 3 min rule is- supposed to prevent ppl from gaving 4+ min fights and no being able to finish all 15. that is why just kill anyone in less than 3 and it will be fine:P

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  I won or lost a few battles due to this. 150 seconds is not enough time for mages to fight >.>

Remove it entirely.
                  If it interferes with the matching system... Just give each player double the points if it spills into a 2nd or 3rd match up time >.>

If a fight lasts 150 seconds, the player with the highest HP is declared the winner (Not confirmed, but that's how I lost or won, by HP it seems)
                  You say you won and lost some battle's due to the timer, so what difference would it's removal make.
                  Are you saying the one's that you lost you would win given enough time?
                  Or even lose the one's you won if time was extended?

I am not saying that the timer should or should not be included/extended, but I have not had the chance to participate in the Class wars as yet, so will have to reserve any comments apart from the above questions.

Comment

ElusionM is potting and scroll use ok since the hs aint working there you have idea?

Comment

Well, healing is the best mage spell, so in mage vs mage, they all heal, and the winner is only based on luck, that's stupid.
                      But well, the whole system being totally unbalanced (last fights giving almost twice the points first fights give, you penalized if you have a good start then lose in the end vs monsters, while if you try losing vs random lowbies in the first fights, you'll have easier matches till 13th or 14th... and in final, get more points), it's not a little fix that will solve it.
                      Instead of a fixed amount of point/match, you should get something like [base + 10% current points] for a win, and [otherbase + 10% current points] for a loss, with a base constant through the fights.

Sometimes, I wish developers would simulate their matchmaking systems... in every class, I've found players outside of top 100 that would just killing top 100 players in 3 attacks, but they just started "too well" and encountered (sometimes twice the same) monsters from other server...
                      E314
                      Armor Games - S2
                      Lv 65
                      FairyTail

Comment

Remove it entirely.

yup im agree with u,....
                        so waste time for wait 150 sec,..
                        maybi if CW must have timer,...

60 sec i think enough,..
                        `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          You say you won and lost some battle's due to the timer, so what difference would it's removal make.
                          Are you saying the one's that you lost you would win given enough time?
                          Or even lose the one's you won if time was extended?

I am not saying that the timer should or should not be included/extended, but I have not had the chance to participate in the Class wars as yet, so will have to reserve any comments apart from the above questions.
                          It makes a difference in the end, if I would of won 2 more battles if the fight lasted longer, I would obtain a better rank, possibly make top 100, or make top 10 etc. I'd earn more rewards.
                          I lost some that I should of won, mainly because I didn't know about it.
                          (btw, I did make top 100 so I'm not whinig about that, but other players would of missed out due to this rule)

Comment

It makes a difference in the end, if I would of won 2 more battles if the fight lasted longer, I would obtain a better rank, possibly make top 100, or make top 10 etc. I'd earn more rewards.
                            I lost some that I should of won, mainly because I didn't know about it.
                            (btw, I did make top 100 so I'm not whinig about that, but other players would of missed out due to this rule)
                            ignorance is not an excuse.. i didnt know about the timelimit either before classwar started. try using the help tooltip.. the problem with some people is that they too lazy to help themselves.

reading helps A LOT..

you get yourself in a situation that you dont know how to handle.. thats **

Comment

Just throwing it out there, 150 seconds pass, the one with the most health wins, if players have same health, one with the lower BR wins. A bit strange huh lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X