Remove Timer in Class Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    ignorance is not an excuse.. i didnt know about the timelimit either before classwar started. try using the help tooltip.. the problem with some people is that they too lazy to help themselves.

reading helps A LOT..

you get yourself in a situation that you dont know how to handle.. thats **
    Really? I checked help button now, from what I can access, says nothing about 150 seconds. So unless when I start and there's another area with a ? that I can click for more info, that's not really a valid excuse.
    As far as I know, no one knew about it until about half way in. That's when it clicked and was more than just a weird glitch.

Hell, I'd rather see the match played out. Just put both players on auto attack at the 100% mark and see who can win. Can still be anyones match, when you have crit and block involved, and if one has casted Suntoria before this kicks in.. Can give them an advantage... But person who can deal more damage will win, not who can heal up at the right time.

Comment

If it's auto-attacking after a set time, then it boils down to who spends the most money.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If it's auto-attacking after a set time, then it boils down to who spends the most money.
        That's what it is now, with more evenly matched or closer matches going to who can heal at the end.

At least if it was Auto, there's a chance the person with higher HP, Attack, Def, Crit, Block etc can win. So the stronger player really..

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          So the stronger player really..
          Correction. The richer player.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

basically, the mage with the biggest heal at the end wins..... I won 4 of my fights that way.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Correction. The richer player.
              Not always lol. Some have spent thousands more than me, yet I am still stronger. =/

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                Really? I checked help button now, from what I can access, says nothing about 150 seconds. So unless when I start and there's another area with a ? that I can click for more info, that's not really a valid excuse.
                As far as I know, no one knew about it until about half way in. That's when it clicked and was more than just a weird glitch.

Hell, I'd rather see the match played out. Just put both players on auto attack at the 100% mark and see who can win. Can still be anyones match, when you have crit and block involved, and if one has casted Suntoria before this kicks in.. Can give them an advantage... But person who can deal more damage will win, not who can heal up at the right time.
                its in the lobby's help tooltip.. and somewhere in this forum have posted about it.. and ive seen you around here in forums. you must have not seen it tho

Comment

Working...
                X