Turning Lv.50 (?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Lv.50 (?)

Well, I'm just wondering a simple thing.
    I'm planning to turn Lv.50 With my ranger.
    I got my Guild skills at Lv.9 and around 28k BR.

Should I farm for a Lv.50 Legendary Set or should I get the Lv.55 PvP set ?

If this question is in the wrong section, please move it to the one it should be into u.u
    Sever : Kabam - S3
    Class : Archer
    Lv. : 45
    ◕ ◡ ◕[BlackSt✪r] ◕ ◡ ◕

Legendary 50 set > 55pvp anytime, anyday.

Comment

yeah the legend set is the best but if your going to get level 60 quite fast than dont bother with it.

Comment

You will have to wear the 55 set if you plain to get the 50 pve, or else if you spend $$ and maaaaaany months with a good team of slow levelers, you can get it without being 55.
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
          You will have to wear the 55 set if you plain to get the 50 pve, or else if you spend $$ and maaaaaany months with a good team of slow levelers, you can get it without being 55.
          incorrect. being vip alone and slow leveling can get you plenty of skeleton keys, so you don't need to spend a lot of money on the game to get the 50 pve leg set. Also i'm sure you can find someone to run with, if thats with friends or with your guild.

Comment

imo, since u r an archer
            better keep lvling n hunt set 60 after
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Legendary set best is to get 120 set and wait the 50 ones stats is lower than it.So i suggest PvP gear.
              Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Get 50 set. Dont skip it, cuz with rage runes removed you will need that 50 set to farm the 60 set... also you will love it, soooo much better then the 55.. It is worth it, I promise.

Comment

Ty so much guys, With my increasing BR. I'm sure I'll be able to get the 50 PvP soon.
                  and yeah imma farm that one cuz I plan to stay on 50 - 59 for quite a long while..
                  I got my BR up to 24k at Lv.39 and now it's 28k at 45.. So I'm cool with that

Thanks for all the advices
                  Sever : Kabam - S3
                  Class : Archer
                  Lv. : 45
                  ◕ ◡ ◕[BlackSt✪r] ◕ ◡ ◕

Comment

The pve set is aloT! better trust me =) but it will take 7-8 weeks to farm and this is if your a VIP btw

Comment

Working...
                    X