class wars want peoples thought mainly for non buyers n small buyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class wars want peoples thought mainly for non buyers n small buyers

what do u think of class wars need thoughts do you thinks its a fair game been cross server as lets say a player with 35 br and players with 40k upto 80k br has a chance to get good points getiin into top 100 to try push for a mount cos i dont think it is to me the only players who going to win or be in top 100 big balen
    buyers like always to me class wars should be server only your own server class wars not cross server that way everyone will get a better chance that way

classwars is a joke for people on newer servers in general

i had 12/15 fights against lvl 63+ players (as their templars where 63+)

tell me how to beat that as lvl 52

its just ********

Comment

yep its the same for me matey all these updates they are fetching out nower days is for big balen buyers who already have all the mounts what about the smaller guys like me or u to r2 its money in there pocket we need dislikes for this and cross are fingers r2 change it to been server only and not cross server i think it would be better and fair for smaller players

Comment

Class wars was great!

I'm lvl66 and moderate spender. Perhaps 800 USD in the last year or so. Far less than would have been spent on other games and drinking, boozing, chicks etc.

However, in the CW, I defeated many players quite higher than my own level, the highest of which was level 76. I am level 66 myself. In fact, I'd say more than half of the battles were people over my own level. I did lose to 4, but qualified for the finals (top 100 archers).
        I will most likely not make it to the top 50. But I am satisfied with the current results.

Comment

You can easily get into top 100 if you work (accidentaly or intentionally ) the system. Say - you think you can win 10 fights. You lose the first 5, win last 10. You get much more points than doing it the normal way.

Many 50-60k br players, non cashers got into top 100 this way.

Comment

Well, the matching is weird i'm a lvl 52 and i was matched vs lvl 77 on my first round, suddenly matched against bunch of 60s lost, lost, lost won a couple, then matched vs 55s won/lost, then matched against 50 - 54s and won those matches.

Lv (according to templar)
            East coast archer.

Comment

Well i can say for sure. this class war wont ever be changed around server thing. it will always stay as cross server.

And yes this is mostly party of heavy cashers to be at the top and get the best rewards, but dosent mean you wouldn't have chance to be at top100 as an non-casher aswell.
              and if you wanna be at top 100. you really need to be atleast lv60 or higher. otherwise you dont have much chance.
              Eweyon S204
              Eweyon S233

Comment

I agree with you guys the matching system is unfair and the only ones that reap the beinfit of this is the cashers. Us normal players have no chance at all. I will not do this again

Comment

o just do it just to buy the mount shards

can buy 2-3 shards in a month if u lucky

Comment

Originally posted by AllaV View Post
                    classwars is a joke for people on newer servers in general

i had 12/15 fights against lvl 63+ players (as their templars where 63+)

tell me how to beat that as lvl 52

its just ********
                    You made me laugh alot you are fresh 50 oh wait 52 my bad xD and you think i`ll eat them all in class wars?You are so naive!

Comment

Originally posted by J.Douglas View Post
                      I did lose to 4, but qualified for the finals (top 100 archers).
                      I will most likely not make it to the top 50. But I am satisfied with the current results.
                      How many points did you get?
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by R27111281 View Post
                        I agree with you guys the matching system is unfair and the only ones that reap the beinfit of this is the cashers. Us normal players have no chance at all. I will not do this again
                        Love this attitude. If I don't get it easy I won't do it.

I won 12/15 fights and still didn't make it through to the finals. I ain't complaining about it because I got to buy some useful stuff from the glory shop.

Instead of throwing your dummy out the pram, try to improve for the next time and be grateful that another aspect has been added to the game.

Comment

I also won 12 of 15 fights, and didn't make the cut, but there were a few people I beat who did... Some people got matched up with an opponent more than once. It is just a random round robin, so it is kinda fair actually. If we were going off of balens and BR alone, I should have definitely made the cut. There are about 40 people in with up to 15K less BR than me, and who are most definitely not a Level 9 VIP like me.

Things aren't always as black and white as they seem.
                          ChieftainRez
                          Knight
                          VictisHNR
                          [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I am not asking for it to get easy at all I am saying that its not fair to us who dont spend real cash we dont have a chance and the rewards just for doing it is not worth the time it takes to be killed over and over by high cashers. I am level 61 mage and everyone I was put up aganist were way over 70 and big time cashers I only won 6 out of 15 how is that fair.

Comment

Originally posted by R27111281 View Post
                              I am not asking for it to get easy at all I am saying that its not fair to us who dont spend real cash we dont have a chance and the rewards just for doing it is not worth the time it takes to be killed over and over by high cashers. I am level 61 mage and everyone I was put up aganist were way over 70 and big time cashers I only won 6 out of 15 how is that fair.
                              lv60 archer. won 2-3 matches on class wars. So your matches werent anywhere as bad as mine. lol
                              Eweyon S204
                              Eweyon S233

Comment

Working...
                              X