Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a non-casher

Below is the stats I have before Class War start

I am level 54 archer (got that 3 days ago), wearing full enchanted lv.45 PvP set and Lv.50 Ring/Jewel (one Ring is +11)

I am using lv.4 Red Force Astral, lv.4 orange Sniper Edge, lv.5 orange Determination, lv.5 purple Physical Defense
    Than I either uses... lv.3 orange Blessed Health, lv.3 orange Enhanced Illusion, lv.4 purple Ruthlessness (I was testing and switching, LOL)

1 Clothing +5 rage
    Default Sockets (1 on each armor, 2 on weapon)
    +112 Patk on all Equip
    +560 HP on weapon
    lv. 11 Soul Engraving +22%
    Crusader Rank with Horse +50 all stat (1 day ago)
    non boosted stat - 9730 Patk, 1830 crit, 19974 HP,4975 Pdef, 176 block (lol)
    I did not buy Crusader Medallion (ran out of Insig after I got mount, LOL)

(yes, I know, my defense astral sucks, however I spend more than 10m gold, and it kept on giving me Sniper Edge (if I saved, I would have 8 orange Sniper Edge lying around)

This is what I had matched up
    # - versus (my result)
    1 - missed
    2 - lv 73 (lose)
    3 - lv 65 (lose)
    4 - lv 55 (win)
    5 - lv 57 (lose)
    6 - lv 64 (lose)
    7 - lv 58 (lose)
    8 - lv 54 (win)
    9 - lv 60 (lose)
    10 - lv 63 (lose)
    11 - lv 50 (win)
    12 - lv 56 (lose)
    13 - lv 53 (win)
    14 - lv 54 (lose)
    15 - lv 54 (win)

(I sorta guessed on some levels, can't remember all of them, I tried to remember them by their Troops level, LOL)

Total Points gained... 2540
    Total Crystals gained... 508

Reckon I'll get more points if I haven't missed first round.

And as you can see.. being only 4 levels higher (of participation into Class War) ... generated me about 5 wins out of 15 battles (or 14)

And judging by the Ranking List... there is no level 50s that made it, it's all 65+ (just like I said, LOL)
    (need to double check to see if any non-cashers made it)

Overall, it's quite interesting, but the amount of crystals gained sucks as it means I can only buy mount spirit or small runestones (because rest sucks)

I wanted at least the 1250 mount... but no, that's for Cashers only (which most cashers already have)

So... in all... I am actually disappointed with Class War, not due to win/lose, but because of the pre-determined Casher Wins system in place.

Plus the Balen only Wager... meaning even if Cashers don't make 100, they'll still be able to obtain the mounts.
    Last edited by anichaos; 06-21-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

i dont like it cause its to luck based a lvl 50 on our server made it cause he kept getting other lvl 50s and weak 55s and won all but 2 fights....

Comment

I didn't make the first 3 matches and won two more than I lost. I had a good time, and think it's a fun addition. I will do more with my crystals next time, as I really wasnt prepared this time. I bought 500 balens and put in my bet. If I get lucky i will get 10k apparently, though it says prize pool on top is 6500 for mages. Either way, I would love to get some mounts etc.. I would say I am a moderate casher.

On one final thought, I started out this game spending more money, but it became very apparent I was not going to be spending what the major cashers on my server spend, so I let that go. I am a strong mage, but I am not going to play the game 24/7, try to keep up with every person on the server and miss out on life. I've adjusted my expectations and I am having a better time. What would be nice is if they let us save up glory crystals for say 2 months then they clear for us moderate cashers or non-cashers to have a chance to get another mount or whips etc.
        Last edited by Unified_Serenity; 06-21-2013, 11:27 AM. Reason: added final thought

Comment

guys , u have to remember that this is based with all players for each class....so yes u are going to fight a high lvl and a low lvl...its the luck of the draw..i fought lvl 72 temp..i won and loss....best thing i can tell u , is to rearrange you astrals, gems and what ever to fit the need ( solo, CW )....

Comment

I finished 8-7 it was alot of luck I think. Most all my fights were either easy win for 1 side or the other it wasnt until about round 11 I started getting matched with players closer to my range. I didnt really expect to make the top 100 being 34k br it would of taken serious luck on my part, but I look forward to next time and all the ones saying they wont join again good less competition for us. I do think the betting system is completely broken though giving 1:1 ratio of crystals and you dont even have to win

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
              guys , u have to remember that this is based with all players for each class....so yes u are going to fight a high lvl and a low lvl...its the luck of the draw..i fought lvl 72 temp..i won and loss....best thing i can tell u , is to rearrange you astrals, gems and what ever to fit the need ( solo, CW )....
              That's what I did (mentioned in my post)

I was switching my 5th astral around to see which one worked best (because there's no need for Mdef Astral when you're fighting against only archers)

But as said by above poster, they should have let us save some crystals so non-casher/light-casher can have a chance of obtaining at least the 1250 mount.

Comment

Working...
              X