Class Wars Wager Exploiting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    It's definitely possible. But it'll be more worth it to win the class wars than wagering.
    Hmm no? Maybe I'm missing something, but the 500 glory crystals, 5 extra days of mount and a frakking title are definately not more valuable than 20-30k and more glory crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Hmm no? Maybe I'm missing something, but the 500 glory crystals, 5 extra days of mount and a frakking title are definately not more valuable than 20-30k and more glory crystals.
      That's assuming you put 0 cost into planning for the "exploit". It takes an immense amount of effort and coordination (see above posts). So with that in mind, I'd say ... no..
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        That's assuming you put 0 cost into planning for the "exploit". It takes an immense amount of effort and coordination (see above posts). So with that in mind, I'd say ... no..
        That's assuming the finals are random like the prelimenaries, when they might be a ladder-type battle.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Or they will buy Level 70 stone packs so they can finish off level 70 legendary rings/jewels and have stones ready for level 70 PvE gear. Maybe they will get mount training whips to increase their stables, or maybe soul crystals since THAT would be the most cost effective and a much greater benefit than something that can be used 2 times per fight. I'm not saying nobody will try to power level runes but there are plenty of other things to do with those crystals and power leveling Amnesia or Chaos runes would honestly be the lowest on my priority list. Maybe Brutality/Healing/Blood but those would take far less crystals and is more than obtainable by someone who doesn't make top 3 based on your calculations.
          for LVL 7 bruta its 5700 exp
          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Why not spend let's say 3 million US dollars on 3 good knights or archers in your server
            and u can control 1, 2 and 3.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

wow people just find anything to complain about nowadays.

Comment

I have to say I was kinda surprised for my Eastern time zones the winners.
                I wagered 100 balens for 2k crystals (hoping for the piggy mount).
                Here is that I picked:
                #1 ★Azmodeus★
                #2 LordYarash
                #3 jeffhawk
                I thought I had a great list I picked but.. SinWill won
                I was very surprised. I don't think the top players would try to exploit CW. I mean those are some great rewards for being #1!
                But there is always a chance for that to happen.
                Last edited by BlessedLordess; 06-25-2013, 05:40 PM.
                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                It means going for it anyway
                because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Interesting thing is...

I noticed that if there's people that won the same amount of wins... the system places them in order of " BR " and not player's level or if they play well or not.. LOL

Like Eastern Archer's list.

Spare, Lulula, and "bow-god" have same amount of kill.
                  Spare is level 72
                  Lulula is level 78
                  "bow-god" is level 76
                  Both player have 8 wins

Yet... The player in 3rd isn't the highest level Lulula, but.. Spare... because...

Spare had 88593 BR, Lulula had 84281, "bow-god" had 78094 during Class War (buffed up with Pots and Scrolls)

So yea, I know many players had wager on elitank, XueLegend, and Lulula, but the system placed the winners based on their BR and not actual level nor gameplay. LOL

elitank or XueLegend both had 9 wins, by popularity... XueLegend should have gotten 1st, but based on BR, elitank got first.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 06-25-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

well. class wars should work to a different magnitude. it should go more of a tourney style. as winners fight winners and losers fight losers as the wars go. that way the top players would have met each other and have a clear cut winner.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                      Here is that I picked:
                      #1 ★Azmodeus★
                      #2 LordYarash
                      #3 jeffhawk
                      I was very surprised. I don't think the top players would try to exploit CW. I mean those are some great rewards for being #1!
                      How could you wager on LordYarash, when he wasn't in the finals?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                        Here is that I picked:
                        #1 ★Azmodeus★
                        #2 LordYarash
                        #3 jeffhawk
                        My list was similar except that Yarash didn't even compete in the Preliminaries from what I could see so I left him out. My picks were Azmo, jeffhawk, SinWill in that order. It WAS that order too for about 3-4 rounds but when the FINAL update came through SinWill was on top since he had 1 more victory otherwise I would have won my wager. The tough part with Mage battles is that they will almost always go to time limit and if you have better timing than the other person OR a lower BR with equal timing you are going to win. I forgot to take into account the lower BR factor and also kind of assumed that jeff and Azmo were good enough at playing their characters that they would be able to out do SinWill 1vs1 (Azmo due to pure BR and jeffhawk due to higher level). I was of course wrong lol.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I think the best way to get an advantage out of this all would be if the same 3 people came in the same rank every single time.. If you think about this though, one class could have a HUGE advantage over another.. For example.. If the Archers top 3 were way above anyone 4th and below, and the ranks stayed that way for a few months.. all the archers would bet on the same people each month and win tons of glory crystals.. where if the mages were more random on who would be top 3, they couldnt do what the archers are doing and the archers would be waaaay more powerful because of all the stuff they would get over the other classes.. If there is a class out there out of the 3 thats like this where the same 3 people win the same rank each time.. that class is going to have a huge advantage over anyone else in this game.. The way it looks now, I think its too close to call but its a big possibility out there that could happen..

Comment

Working...
                          X