Class wars Finals Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class wars Finals Live

I was thinking we bet in the wagers why not to watch our class fights at final.Its like beting in football and you watch the match this way even if top players decide for the 1-3 places you`ll know cuz you`ll see the fight and see if they slack on purpose.Cuz i`ve read few comments that this may happen but also well was very close to get to the final 1 fight timer eat me sadly i would of win in the whole fight if it wasnt the timer at that point forgot about it.Also to kill time and watch some fights while we wait to see the top 1-3 i think it will be great.What are your thoughts about it?

Live? Like only once in the finals? No, if it's live, I wanna see everything!

People can rig before the finals if they wanted to, but I don't think, in any situations that they will. I know some of the top players, and most of them are pretty competitive. Losing in order to net something that they can get anyway is quite unreasonable.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I agree.

Watching them fight is fun, another is so we can actually see if they exploit the wager for any pre-deteremined wins.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I agree.

Watching them fight is fun, another is so we can actually see if they exploit the wager for any pre-deteremined wins.
        It can't be done lol. Match ups are random and it's cross server.

I dunno about live, could you imagine hundreds or thousands trying to view one fight?
        Perhaps a recording and we can watch the top 5 compete AFTER the fight?
        Last edited by ElusionM; 06-21-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

^I dont mind that option too.To be recorded and watch it after it ends.Some ppl may see it as educational knowing how the top players of their class play some may want to see just good fights .

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            It can't be done lol. Match ups are random and it's cross server.

I dunno about live, could you imagine hundreds or thousands trying to view one fight?
            Perhaps a recording and we can watch the top 5 compete AFTER the fight?
            Its not even hundreds of tousen some play this game, take away all alt accounts etc its like max 20k people in 200 servers.

Is like 300-400 people per server some server is alot lesser. R2Games has like 20-25k people max. And remove all inactiva or people some have quit its like 15k left.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Its not even hundreds of tousen some play this game, take away all alt accounts etc its like max 20k people in 200 servers.

Is like 300-400 people per server some server is alot lesser. R2Games has like 20-25k people max. And remove all inactiva or people some have quit its like 15k left.
              There's much more than 20k in 200 servers. Not all are active and login daily. But, ignoring that, I said hundreds or thousands. Not hundreds OF thousands.

Comment

Working...
              X