Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Harpy Bow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harpy Bow.

    Hello,
    First of all i'd thank all the people that is willing to spare time to answer my question.

    I'm currently a lvl 52 planning to stay at lvl 54 for long, long time.
    My doubt is regarding the Lv 50 PvE Bow since i will be able to get this bow soon, notice only the bow not the whole gear neither a 2nd piece of the PvE lvl 50 set, yes i wanna get it but i'm not a casher so i'll do it later on, eventually.

    As you know the lvl 45 PvP set does have a 1500 PDEF ignore bonus against players if i wear the lvl 50 pve bow i'll be losing the 1500 pdef ignore bonuses, but still can start my fights with the basic rage (30) and i have the endurance bonus from the set still.

    Does the full enchanted +27 harpy bow compensates for the 1500 pdef loss and the non legendary 2nd jewelry ?

    Ps: placed this thread at general support section before, but no one replied so here i go.
    East coast archer.

  • #2
    Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
    Hello,
    First of all i'd thank all the people that is willing to spare time to answer my question.

    I'm currently a lvl 52 planning to stay at lvl 54 for long, long time.
    My doubt is regarding the Lv 50 PvE Bow since i will be able to get this bow soon, notice only the bow not the whole gear neither a 2nd piece of the PvE lvl 50 set, yes i wanna get it but i'm not a casher so i'll do it later on, eventually.

    As you know the lvl 45 PvP set does have a 1500 PDEF ignore bonus against players if i wear the lvl 50 pve bow i'll be losing the 1500 pdef ignore bonuses, but still can start my fights with the basic rage (30) and i have the endurance bonus from the set still.

    Does the full enchanted +27 harpy bow compensates for the 1500 pdef loss and the non legendary 2nd jewelry ?

    Ps: placed this thread at general support section before, but no one replied so here i go.
    Use this Bow only on wb,pve set without rage bonus means nothing even with legendary enchat and slot for gem...
    Till you get full pve set,use 50 Bow only on wb - have higher patk and wb dont have def,so -1500 gives you nothing

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #3
      i've tested wearing the bow already and i keep the starting rage bonus and the endurance, yup for PvE i am fully convinced, boss, mp, etc.
      But what about the pvp aspect, any idea?
      East coast archer.

      Comment


      • #4
        Like i say...You need 2/4 legend gears for fight with pvp 55 user...If you want stay this barket,use pvp 45 set till you get all pve ... Only for wb change bow

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #5
          just get full set as soon as you can. As a non casher just blitz lower solo campaign to not get exp and to complete 95 devotion, i normally get about 3 a day. Try when blitzing solo campaign to un check that box that says that you will use skeleton keys

          Comment


          • #6
            No it does not compensates... to make it compensate u gotta add 1.5k PATK just through the bow... make it leg and maybe slotting in a high level patk gem may be useful... but if u dont get 1500 additional patk from JUST the bow then it doesnt compensate.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              No it does not compensates... to make it compensate u gotta add 1.5k PATK just through the bow... make it leg and maybe slotting in a high level patk gem may be useful... but if u dont get 1500 additional patk from JUST the bow then it doesnt compensate.
              dieee pleaseee
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

              Comment


              • #8
                I got the bow by chance in dungeon when i was in my late 40s.
                I enchanted it and socketed to compare with pvp set bow. And tested with a friend with high pdef. In short, it sucks. 1k-2k less damage in PVP.
                sold for gold a day later.
                Last edited by Telstar; 06-22-2013, 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  I got the bow by chance in dungeon when i was in my late 40s.
                  I enchanted it and socketed to compare with pvp set bow. And tested with a friend with high pdef. In short, it sucks. 1k-2k less damage in PVP.
                  sold for gold a day later.
                  Well ofc it will suck. You only have the bow and also you don;t have the ignore the blah blah defense thing.
                  You have to actually get the full set first >.>

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                    I got the bow by chance in dungeon when i was in my late 40s.
                    I enchanted it and socketed to compare with pvp set bow. And tested with a friend with high pdef. In short, it sucks. 1k-2k less damage in PVP.
                    sold for gold a day later.
                    you sold the 50 pve bow......wow....just wow

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have yet to see anyone use it on our server and if they do they certainly go under everyone else's radar. We all have the 55 gear with 50 crypt items. It is all a matter of choice but I have seen the 55 gear proven to be really amazing when fully socketed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
                        I have yet to see anyone use it on our server and if they do they certainly go under everyone else's radar. We all have the 55 gear with 50 crypt items. It is all a matter of choice but I have seen the 55 gear proven to be really amazing when fully socketed.
                        have you seen the 50 pve leg gear fully socketed and enchanted being used? It by far is way better

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                          I got the bow by chance in dungeon when i was in my late 40s.
                          I enchanted it and socketed to compare with pvp set bow. And tested with a friend with high pdef. In short, it sucks. 1k-2k less damage in PVP.
                          sold for gold a day later.
                          You make my day looool xD
                          Ofc if you change only Bow 55 to 50 set you lose pdef ignore bonus, what is good idea only for wb - he dont have def...
                          You need full pve set to use it on pvp areas.
                          You sold pve legend bow? I have Nothing to say xD

                          _________


                          Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br


                          _________


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            rushed decision without enough thought...not very smart but its not like its the end of the world

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              omg you sold it? FYI, you need the full set to get the rage and +dmg bonus. Get it fully legend and that sucker will last you until Level 70

                              without the set it is possible to do mp dungeons, but you will need another archer and now that there are no rage runes, icky. WOuld have been way easier to do mp's with the rage set.

                              Sorry about your luck.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X