Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Harpy Bow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    You sold pve legend bow? I have Nothing to say xD
    ofc it wasnt legendary.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

    I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Telstar View Post
      ofc it wasnt legendary.
      Even normal...gz

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Even normal...gz
        Oh well, I regret only the money spent for enchanting.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

        I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

        Comment


        • #19
          Let me laugh hard at you telstar lol
          - The Lag Master -
          S195

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
            Let me laugh hard at you telstar lol
            have u finished laughing now?
            next month will be my turn with lv60 set.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

            I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              have u finished laughing now?
              next month will be my turn with lv60 set.
              How will you farm 60 set without any guy using pve set._.?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                How will you farm 60 set without any guy using pve set._.?
                With rage runes...rotfl xD

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  With rage runes...rotfl xD
                  Yeaa!
                  Oh wait, there is no way to get rage rune without spending money -_-.
                  I <3 U R2. Nice1. haha


                  (sarcasm off)
                  - The Lag Master -
                  S195

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                    Yeaa!
                    Oh wait, there is no way to get rage rune without spending money -_-.
                    It takes about 8 months for armor set of farming 'loids (assuming u can with pvp set, which I dont know, but i'll find out soon).
                    Do you think i'm waiting that long?
                    Im not saying one shouldn't get lv50 pve set. I just decided to skip it. YMMV.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                    I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                      It takes about 8 months for armor set of farming 'loids (assuming u can with pvp set, which I dont know, but i'll find out soon).
                      Do you think i'm waiting that long?
                      Im not saying one shouldn't get lv50 pve set. I just decided to skip it. YMMV.
                      Maximum time:
                      1200/6=200. 200/30~6.7.. so 6.7 months without any loid double, or any key runs at all^^
                      edit: Hard to calculate the legend stones, cuz you can get them really fast in CW... for less then 5k you can get 1/2 of the legend stones for the set.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        *headdesk*

                        *headdesk*

                        *headdesk*

                        Wow.

                        *headdesk*
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Maximum time:
                          1200/6=200. 200/30~6.7.. so 6.7 months without any loid double, or any key runs at all^^
                          edit: Hard to calculate the legend stones, cuz you can get them really fast in CW... for less then 5k you can get 1/2 of the legend stones for the set.
                          You imply that we can kill all 3 bosses, which I doubt. Nobody with 50 pve set on my server and only my team is able to complete GoD nm. I heard there is no summoner on lv60 dungeon, am I correct? So it would be 8 months +-2 weeks, my figure was quite correct.
                          And yes i'm getting leg stones from next two CWs.
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                          I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                            You imply that we can kill all 3 bosses, which I doubt. Nobody with 50 pve set on my server and only my team is able to complete GoD nm. I heard there is no summoner on lv60 dungeon, am I correct? So it would be 8 months +-2 weeks, my figure was quite correct.
                            And yes i'm getting leg stones from next two CWs.
                            You have summoner on DT,70 mpds dont have summon

                            _________


                            Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br


                            _________


                            Comment


                            • #29
                              You can farm lvl 65 demon temple in PVP gear. There is no way to beat the final boss though T_T it seemed like a waste of keys to some people but they eventually saw it my way when I had 2 pieces and they had none

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                                You imply that we can kill all 3 bosses, which I doubt. Nobody with 50 pve set on my server and only my team is able to complete GoD nm. I heard there is no summoner on lv60 dungeon, am I correct? So it would be 8 months +-2 weeks, my figure was quite correct.
                                And yes i'm getting leg stones from next two CWs.
                                No, the calculations were killing the first two bosses 3 times a day and receiving one crystaloid each boss.
                                [S52] Jynx

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X