Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Harpy Bow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    You have summoner on DT,70 mpds dont have summon
    Sure but we are NOT levelling to 65 before getting full 60 pve set (and at least 2 leg pieces at least) and maxed talents. That is the point.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
      No, the calculations were killing the first two bosses 3 times a day and receiving one crystaloid each boss.
      oh, ok. I assumed 5 'loids a day to play safe.

I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
        You imply that we can kill all 3 bosses, which I doubt. Nobody with 50 pve set on my server and only my team is able to complete GoD nm. I heard there is no summoner on lv60 dungeon, am I correct? So it would be 8 months +-2 weeks, my figure was quite correct.
        And yes i'm getting leg stones from next two CWs.
        Completeing GoD nm? I thought we were talking about farming 60 lol^^ YOU DONT NEED to kill all 3... 2 bosses*3 runs=minimum of 6 drops a day.

Getting the 50 set takes maybe 2-3months^^
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
          Getting the 50 set takes maybe 2-3months^^
          Yeah too long
          Our server is quite new no lv 60s yet (ok one, but he didnt do talents)

I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Yeah too long
            Our server is quite new no lv 60s yet (ok one, but he didnt do talents)
            Then it's the best timing ever to farm 50! You will rock them all ^^ I farmed my 50 set first of all, except 1 heavy casher, I could take every1 with ease in half a week.

Comment

I'm top2 on my server since second week (and I wont be top1 unless i get lv60 leg before the other guy +cashing more). What I'm trying, together with my team, is to get 60 set in time for september's CW.
              On pacific x-server (without r2 servers) there are lot's of 63+ strong archers and we basically need to be lv64 with 60 set (some parts leg) to qualify.
              I have read of much weaker people got in top100 on these forums, but this is not my case.
              Lv50 set is a waste of time and gold for me.
              YMMV. To most players, especially low cashers it's the way to go instead.

I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

I'm top2 on my server since second week (and I wont be top1 unless i get lv60 leg before the other guy +cashing more). What I'm trying, together with my team, is to get 60 set in time for september's CW.
                On pacific x-server (without r2 servers) there are lot's of 63+ strong archers and we basically need to be lv64 with 60 set (some parts leg) to qualify.
                I have read of much weaker people got in top100 on these forums, but this is not my case.
                Lv50 set is a waste of time and gold for me.
                YMMV. To most players, especially low cashers it's the way to go instead.
                You guys are trying to far 60 set in 1 month? ...
                Au contraire, for low cashers it's even better to farm 50, cuz farming 60 is easier for a heavy casher that can buy stuffs from sales and speed it up.. a light is better off gouing for 50... Cmon the difference is only 2k br-ish and a LOT less time... the difference between 50 and 60 is not game breaking lol.... all you want is the rage gain, then it's just a few extra stats... If you are an early server you can rock wbs in your 50 set while others got ages of 60 farming ahead^^ ,.,, and just about every other part aswell... one last thing before I am out of the argument (atleast until I find motivation to come back again) no1 in our server that have 50 has regretted it, but the ones who are going straight for 60 is lagging behind ... quite a lot.. so when they get their 60, we will be atleast on equal standing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  You guys are trying to far 60 set in 1 month? ...
                  2-3 because the loid sale lasts only 3 days this month (thanks 7roads).

We already rock anywhere with 55 set and are finishing 50 leg jewels and rings, although had to change tank en course. Only cross-server is my concern (64 BG and next CW). My goal for a couple months is about the stats/gear of this guy(girl) which is currently 2nd top on zebq server:
                  Attached Files

I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

sale lasts for 3 days(?) You can buy 200 max a day, aka 600 in total... so you still need to farm 600 in 1 month, with 6 a day, 600/6=100 days, a bit over 3 months.. since you wouldnt go to 65+ before having 2 pieces legend and whatnot, impossible^^.... Do not forget that she probably runs with zebq and as such able to do NM runs because of zebqs strength.

Comment

That's why I said "2-3 months". Two sales (I wont buy all 1200) + farming + about 50 I can get converting the lv4 loids i farmed with lv50 stones. Depending how much I can farm until august 'loid sale i'll then buy the remaining.
                      Yeah my initial plan was 1 month from now but it wont happen.

I dont need/want to compete with Alci, but her plan suits mine. She has higher gems and mount stats, lower astros than me. I will end with a bit lesser BR, but should be enough to qualify in september CW, without relying entirely on luck.

Do lv 60 NM dungeon drop more 'loids?

I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Well, I got 60 and we tried lv60 MP normal trio. It went ok, every boss seems to drop one loid each time, last one random, so that's 2x3+ at least one from SP blitz. 7 a day. I'll buy 600 next month, about 50 in inventory from lv4 conversion. It would make 78 days to complete set, therefore more are needed to be bought i august sale. End of august i should be ready

I do not exist.
                        For real.

Comment

Working...
                        X