Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War Shop - Crystalloids

Hey

I would like crystalloids added to the shop, as legend stones can be purchased, and are not so difficult to get over time, crystalloids however take a life time.

Just a suggest as I think its more useful to players cashers or free
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

No, no and no. I already hate that players can buy PVE sets, and Crystaloids are going on sale again on the 26th.

If you spend the time to earn PVE set, and take a month or two, or three. You don't wanna see someone doing Class Wars and instantly having PVE sets..

Comment

gotta agree with Elusion here

Comment

the sets them selves are soo much harder to collect, 3 months is a long time lol and in 3 months for now top players will be on 70 set lol its good for all players both cashers and none cashers... i think but just my opiniion lol
        SUPERIORMAN
        SERVER 82
        GUILD LEGAL-RO
        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
        WINGS - CHECK
        RHINO - CHECK

Comment

No, no and no. I already hate that players can buy PVE sets, and Crystaloids are going on sale again on the 26th.

Is that true? im buying balens lol
          SUPERIORMAN
          SERVER 82
          GUILD LEGAL-RO
          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
          WINGS - CHECK
          RHINO - CHECK

Comment

There is usually a Xloids sale at the end of the month.

Comment

whine complain gripe

Took me 4 months to get my set. Bad enough u can buy it for balens already and buy crystaloids too Should be the 1 thing you have to WORK for, in my opinion.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post

Is that true? im buying balens lol
                Crystaloid Packs!
                Duration: 6/26 - 6/28 23:59

•Level 3 Crystaloid Pack: Level 3 Crystaloid x10
                Price: 49 Balens. Limit 50 per day.
                •Level 4 Crystaloid Pack: Level 4 Crystaloid x10
                Price: 69 Balens. Limit 50 per day.
                •Level 5 Crystaloid Pack: Level 5 Crystaloid x10
                Price: 159 Balens. Limit 20 per day.
                From another hosting site of Wartune, though we all know it applies everywhere.
                It also says this...
                Epic Miraculous Shard: Used to exchange for Legendary Stones.
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 40 Legendary Stone x 5
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 50 Legendary Stone x 2
                Epic Miraculous Shard x1 = Level 60 Legendary Stone x 1

Price: 199 Balens. Limit 20 per day.
                So I wonder if Epic Miraculous Shards are gonna be on sale too? 199 balens each?

and Below, is a pays to consume event, so ya'll know when to save and start spending...

It Pays to Consume for Independence Day!
                Duration: 7/3 - 7/5 23:59
                Description:

•Spend 500 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, Little Wings Gift Box x1
                •Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, Small Runestone x5, Insignia x100
                •Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, Small Runestone x10, Bounty Scroll Pack x2
                •Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, Medium Runestone x5, Crypt Token x200, Fashion Core x2, Skeleton Key x25
                •Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, Medium Runestone x10, Mount Training Whip x200, Skeleton Key x50
                •Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, Medium Runestone x15, Lvl. 3 - Lvl. 5 Gem Pack x8, Soul Crystal x800, Energine x5, Skeleton Key x100

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

If you spend the time to earn PVE set, and take a month or two, or three. You don't wanna see someone doing Class Wars and instantly having PVE sets..
                  Who really cares? Stop being selfish bc not everyone likes grinding for loids 4+months to do so. Not everyone has 100s of skeleton keys lying around to use. I am sorry that this bothers you so much(which I have no clue why it does. Except of selfish reasons bc you have this mentality of "I grinding for my loids. They should too.") but you really need to learn to deal with things like this. If we had the AH everyone be having pve gear already since you are able to get it through there. This is a great idea that will help non cashers out or medium cashers. This probably will not be implemented though but if for some reason it ever does. You shouldn't be getting mad about it. You have a time limit on glory crystals and this only is once a month. Not like everyone be getting loids all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Who really cares? Stop being selfish bc not everyone likes grinding for loids 4+months to do so. Not everyone has 100s of skeleton keys lying around to use. I am sorry that this bothers you so much(which I have no clue why it does. Except of selfish reasons bc you have this mentality of "I grinding for my loids. They should too.") but you really need to learn to deal with things like this. If we had the AH everyone be having pve gear already since you are able to get it through there. This is a great idea that will help non cashers out or medium cashers. This probably will not be implemented though but if for some reason it ever does. You shouldn't be getting mad about it. You have a time limit on glory crystals and this only is once a month. Not like everyone be getting loids all the time.
                    The reason it bothers me is because some things require a little extra work. Not quick easy access. Perhaps the reason R2 didn't add AH is because they wanted us to work for it a little more, and every now and then they'll do a sale on loids to make a few bucks on it?

Why would anyone who has grinded or even purchased.. the pve set be happy about Glory Shop adding Crystaloids? Buyers wasted money, Grinders wasted time.

Comment

The reason it bothers me is because some things require a little extra work. Not quick easy access. Perhaps the reason R2 didn't add AH is because they wanted us to work for it a little more, and every now and then they'll do a sale on loids to make a few bucks on it?

Why would anyone who has grinded or even purchased.. the pve set be happy about Glory Shop adding Crystaloids? Buyers wasted money, Grinders wasted time.
                      You don't have to be happy about it but you shouldn't care and make a huge deal if it happens. It probably won't anyway knowing R2 greediness. Also stop lying to yourself we all know why R2 didn't add the AH. it isn't bc they want us to work hard for it. It is bc of greed and nothing but greed. They claim there was some "bugs" that need fixing before releasing. If they wanted us to grind for it and work for it they would have stated that. Also no game should take quarter of a year to get a freaking set completed. Most games take no longer than month if that.

It is completely stupid that one has to wait months to almost a half of year to get the mats needed for it. Not to mention the weeks of crypt to get the crypt pieces for it if you are unlucky to get it on the runs, and the amount of insigs you need to get to make them legged. Then the weeks of WB to get the gold to enchant it all. All other games allow you to get the sets within the lvl range you are suppose to get. You shouldn't have to be lvl 60 to get the 50 leg set, lvl 70 for the 60 leg set, and 80 for the 70 set.

Lastly, please understand you arn't working hard for your set. Working hard would mean there was challenge in getting the set like puzzles, hard bosses, etc. All you do is summon grind and the "hardest" part is getting the require amount of skeleton keys. So you arn't working hard. You are wasting time to get something that shouldn't be taking that long to get in the first place. The glory shop is limited time anyway and is only once a month event. Not like everyone will be getting millions of glory crystals to spend on loids anyway. Only the casher and medium cashers would have a decent amount of crystals. So please stop making a huge deal out of something that wouldn't break the game more than anything else in the game right now. It will make things easier and less time consuming. That is a good thing.

Comment

Making things easier and less time consuming is not the way to go.
                        That's basically asking for everything to be handed to you.

and yes there is a challenge involved in getting the legend sets. getting to GoD Summoner isn't easy if you're in your 50s, and same as DT in your 60s. You have to work on your character until you're strong enough to handle it.

Like 95% of players get to 60... and don't bother stopping to get the 50 set, they go for the 60 set.. so yes, I would like to see them punished for their mistake and take much longer to get the 60 set.
                        What would be the point of talents? We'd all just goto 80 and get the Easily Accessible 80 sets because you wanted them to be handed out with no work, effort, time or patience involved.

Top players that do get #1 in Class Wars? They'd earn the most glory points, not including wagers, so we should just make it even easier for them to advance? Give them the 70 and 80 sets through crystaloids in glory shop? Bad enough the legend stones are there, but that I can understand as there is no Summoner yet

Comment

Making things easier and less time consuming is not the way to go.
                          That's basically asking for everything to be handed to you.

and yes there is a challenge involved in getting the legend sets. getting to GoD Summoner isn't easy if you're in your 50s, and same as DT in your 60s. You have to work on your character until you're strong enough to handle it.

Like 95% of players get to 60... and don't bother stopping to get the 50 set, they go for the 60 set.. so yes, I would like to see them punished for their mistake and take much longer to get the 60 set.
                          What would be the point of talents? We'd all just goto 80 and get the Easily Accessible 80 sets because you wanted them to be handed out with no work, effort, time or patience involved.

Top players that do get #1 in Class Wars? They'd earn the most glory points, not including wagers, so we should just make it even easier for them to advance? Give them the 70 and 80 sets through crystaloids in glory shop? Bad enough the legend stones are there, but that I can understand as there is no Summoner yet
                          The Chinese server says otherwise. Even they have a new system that makes getting pve sets easier. If the Chinese server has no complaints. Then we shouldn't either if we get these things here. Your points no offense to you or anyone else is just selfishness. You don't like others to get things that you "worked" for. Also I am like 99% sure that if this game had the AH in the beginning you wouldn't be caring as much about who worked for it or not. I am sure you be buying off the AH as well.

Comment

There is no AH because ppl cud simply "trade" things like crystaloids and leg stones to each other for practically nothing. When R2 can have "Top up" and "Pay to consume" events looks like a lot of cash not flowing into their pockets. As far as I know there is no summoner in the Chinese servers so when u say we don't have one "yet" I'm not sure where u get ur info. They nerf'ed our summoner and ONLY after a huge outcry they increased the limit from 5 to 20 (still not unlimited). Also your argument about reaching summoner lot's of ppl get others to open summoner for them so they can run keys. So being able to get there urself isn't really required..........I shud add I would like to see crystalloid for sale in the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                              There is no AH because ppl cud simply "trade" things like crystaloids and leg stones to each other for practically nothing. When R2 can have "Top up" and "Pay to consume" events looks like a lot of cash not flowing into their pockets. As far as I know there is no summoner in the Chinese servers so when u say we don't have one "yet" I'm not sure where u get ur info. They nerf'ed our summoner and ONLY after a huge outcry they increased the limit from 5 to 20 (still not unlimited). Also your argument about reaching summoner lot's of ppl get others to open summoner for them so they can run keys. So being able to get there urself isn't really required..........I shud add I would like to see crystalloid for sale in the shop
                              Sure, older servers can have high players open up summoner, but when you're the first level 50 team to do Summoner? or first 65 team?

Comment

Working...
                              X