Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Prelims video (mages)

Hello community,

Some people and some of my viewers requested this. And I thought it might be entertaining to watch and even learn from it (?). Video was ready the night of the prelims itself but I didn't want to upload it as it would give my competition enough time to analyse and counter me
    As Class Wars Finals are in a couple of hours, I think it's safe for me to share this to this wonderfull community
    Below you will find a list of the mages I fought in the prelims along with the time you can find them in the video.
    Enjoy

Round 1: Esmeralda1 (s37) 0:30
    Round 2: zein (s5) 0:50
    Round 3: Phatmonkey (s46) 1:42
    Round 4: LinKeTong (s5) 2:58
    Round 5: Milamber (s82) 6:03
    Round 6: NowYouDie (s28) 6:57
    Round 7: capkop (s119) 9:45
    Round 8: Vlaeghe (kong s5) 12:00
    Round 9: Anders (kabam s4) 14:48
    Round 10: Lauralasa (s16) 17:01
    Round 11: George7 (s37) 19:50
    Round 12: LOXMATblY (s46) 22:35
    Round 13: Vlaeghe (kong s5) 25:20
    Round 14: LOXMATblY (s46) 28:04
    Round 15: Neko (s49) 30:50
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Redoga dear, you just signed your death sentence.

Most of the skilled players will be able to counter you after fighting you once anyway. However, whether they would want to change some of their stats/tactics to win against you is a different matter no? So don't worry.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I wanna watch it O_o see if any other mages have good strategies etc, I'd like to see an editted version without the wait time lol

Edit: Nvm, I see you sped up the video in the wait time lol

Comment

I wonder if anyone's gonna be recording Finals...

Especially Top 20 strongest players (of each class)

R2 should totally hack into their own game to see other players fight in real time and record, LOL.

BTW, it's hard to tell their exact level when fighting, because you can only guess from Troop's level.

PS: look at that one-shoting, LOL

First thing I noticed is you have a pretty high HP and defense... (other players barely take down your HP)

And LOL @ winning from "time ran out"

Also noticed something, most of the ppls you faced seem to all have level 71 and under Troops.

Looks like your strategy is to always have 90 rage so you can constantly use Heals to "outlast" your opponents.

That and nice timing on instant cast "healing rune", especially in fights you know you're going to lose if there was no timer, LOL.

You sure have a lot of scrolls and such... wish I had some, stupid alter >;|

I laughed at your music choice when facing up against certain ppls, LOL (very funny)

BTW, I couldn't tell... why did Neko lose an extra 15000 dmg?, I know the 3000 is from blood, but where did 15000 come from?
        Last edited by anichaos; 06-22-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

congrats very nice video

Comment

Thanks for uploading this Redoga

And as always, love the music you used in your video

Comment

haha deathriver^^ wouldn't post this if I hadn't had some backup plan :P and i'm not at all expecting top 3 spot anyways^^ some of those mages would have easily beaten me if they prepared abit. Well, to me they seemed unprepared. Neko (the mage I fight in round 15) have had over 50 duels together.

@anichaos: dunno bout the rest of the community, but i'll be recording again
              Last edited by Linazz; 06-22-2013, 12:30 PM.
              ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Just finished watching it, and I gotta say, you have more experience than most of them in PvP fights. There are several of your back up builds that I can think of, but most of them can be countered with one build. Well, one of them will be the end of my multi-purpose build, but you can't get them all right?

PS: Did you edit the video to insert those tracks? Care to tell me the name of that Angel Beats track?
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Your amazing redoga! i can't get enough of your videos =D

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Just finished watching it, and I gotta say, you have more experience than most of them in PvP fights. There are several of your back up builds that I can think of, but most of them can be countered with one build. Well, one of them will be the end of my multi-purpose build, but you can't get them all right?

PS: Did you edit the video to insert those tracks? Care to tell me the name of that Angel Beats track?
                    edit the vid to insert the tracks ofc ^^ its Theme of SSS
                    ~ Redoga ~

Comment

Biggest factor I saw was the like 3 or 4 ranks you have in Survival. 25 sec CD on Resto? That means what like an extra 35% healing? I'm sure the rest was massive HP/Mdef Boost. I like the use of Blood Rune and may use that in finals but I absolutely think Purge Rune should be used in mage v mage fights aspecially when they do those late round Suntorias.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        Biggest factor I saw was the like 3 or 4 ranks you have in Survival. 25 sec CD on Resto? That means what like an extra 35% healing? I'm sure the rest was massive HP/Mdef Boost. I like the use of Blood Rune and may use that in finals but I absolutely think Purge Rune should be used in mage v mage fights aspecially when they do those late round Suntorias.
                        I didn't even take Suntoria in my set, ranked #11. Also used Blood rune just before 50% so it ticks over into 100%
                        Suntoria just seems like a waste of rage to me O_o Although I did go with Blessed Light instead of Thunderer, so I had an extra heal up my sleeve
                        Can't wait til next month =O I'll be in PVE 60 set, Lord Divine, Better astrals and of course better runes =)

Comment

Someone just trolled ''em all with the highest hp =) n1!
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            I didn't even take Suntoria in my set, ranked #11. Also used Blood rune just before 50% so it ticks over into 100%
                            Suntoria just seems like a waste of rage to me O_o Although I did go with Blessed Light instead of Thunderer, so I had an extra heal up my sleeve
                            Can't wait til next month =O I'll be in PVE 60 set, Lord Divine, Better astrals and of course better runes =)
                            Yeah I went with Bolt, RoF,Resto, BL, MD. Ended up 11-4 but some of those loses were just bad timing on my last resto. Had at least 2 or 3 fights where resto was 1 second away from casting when clock ran out.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X