Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

stupid class wars "rewards"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid class wars "rewards"

plz stop forcing xp down our throats! because a person finishes 13th on my server i'm now FORCED to gain 40% more xp in multiplayer dungeons! ***? i don't want the damn xp! i want crystalloids n legend stones! give us a reward for ♥♥♥♥ sake instead of punishing us with more n more xp u dumb ♥♥♥♥!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-25-2013, 10:55 PM.

You can use that XP to upgrade talents =)
    If you don't want XP,you won't be completing MP anyways.

Comment

i have to complete mp to gain legend stones n crystalloids do i not? so tho i'm not avoiding xp i still don't want 1mill xp per damn run! give us double cash from campaigns or half price astrals spins! something that doesn't force level us n makes us better!

Comment

and with talent caps how is useful for talents now?

Comment

hum? Then left the party after second boss.
          Usually I already ask someone from my guild to switch place with me to finish the last boss (of course they already finish they're attempt).
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

so many idiots n so lil sense! the purpose was to stop having xp forced down our throats n all u can say is "leave after 2nd boss" that helps everyone huh

Comment

so you're asking that others who want to lvl up to suffer because the rewards stops you from playing your way?

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                so you're asking that others who want to lvl up to suffer because the rewards stops you from playing your way?
                No, he's saying implement a way that players can "turn off" the bonus exp.
                So it's an option.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

an option to turn off the bonus would be good although I didn't really get that from the OP's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                    an option to turn off the bonus would be good although I didn't really get that from the OP's posts.
                    Same, i thought Brix was asking for Legend stones and Crystaloids instead of Xp, but i would agree, exp is very, very bad.. Cruel effects of making people level xD
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Why dont you just ask for an option to turn off exp gain, so you get 0 from everything?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        Why dont you just ask for an option to turn off exp gain, so you get 0 from everything?
                        Because he wants legend stones and crystaloids for something he didn't do?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol, as far as i know
                          no game give no exp, every game have it
                          its just how to manage it
                          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Because he wants legend stones and crystaloids for something he didn't do?
                            maybe he planing bully ppl in low bracket
                            wahahahah
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                              maybe he planing bully ppl in low bracket
                              wahahahah
                              Isn't the level 60s bracket the ideal bracket to start working on talents and holy seal?
                              When i hit 60, i am so gonna hug the extra exp to death
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X