Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLITZ MPDS, HELP OUT GUYS TO MAKE r2 CONVINCED TO PROGRAM THAT OPPORTUNITY!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLITZ MPDS, HELP OUT GUYS TO MAKE r2 CONVINCED TO PROGRAM THAT OPPORTUNITY!!

Hi all,

as i dont feel like this my self only,doing mpds every day is sooooooo boooring, if we had the option to blitz them with teammates like duengon and cata , it would make yhings lot less time consuming, it can take 1.5 hour np, and that u have had done it before with the people u wanna blitz it with, r2 dont loose nothing on it ,we would still be logged and so on, its fun to do new mpds but after a week its boooring and waste off time, and as the game provides more stuff to do it will make people more intressted to play, doing pvp stuff and so on.so plz all lets make this happend ty , best regards mariusz (ställa) s 42

This is nice idea bro.. im agree with you i want to do BLITZ MPDS thx......(♥L☺T☻G♥) s42

Comment

its nice idea i am agree too.......(houyi)s42

Comment

that would be really great if r2 admins will let us blits MPD s, I am sure everyone will be happy coz its really taking too much time everyday from players and at least to do same thing everyday its really boring, if its possible to blits MPD s all players will be thankfull for that, ty (EvilFromHell) s45

Comment

its called multi-player dungeon blitzing where is the multi player in that..........please think before posting

Comment

Also, could you please refrain from posting the same idea twice? Also, if this is implemented, you may as well blitz everthing else, and that would allow spirit convenant people to have a huge advantage XP
            Character Name: Piman
            Server: Kabam S15
            Class: Mage
            Level: 55 Finally
            Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Why would you want to blitz MPs? what about key runs?
              Blitzing MPs just sounds like a silly idea sorry :/
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If you want key run then do manual, if not blitz. Well idk about blitz but making it 1 run with tripple reward as in chinese server would be great idea

Comment

Wow some people are stupid, ididnt say blitz every day,and second yes its mps but people dont have time to do it every day, so u plz think before u answer ,

Comment

I didnt know that ,that would be great solution

Comment

Can we have a "do everything for me" option please?

I would like the program to:
                      1) do GA
                      2) do BG
                      3) do GB
                      4) do tank trials
                      5) do spire
                      6) do class wars

Please and thank you.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

lol why bother playing the game at all if you don't feel like playing the game. I can understand it does get boring. I agree with you. After doing so many runs you sorta do want to blitz and get it done with. However, the point of a game is to actually play it. If you don't have time or don't want to take time out to do it. Then maybe you should just find another game to play. In fact you really should be happy that this game allows afk gamemodes in this game. Most games do not have something that does everything for you. Besides arn't we suppose to get a 1 MP but 3x rewards this patch or was that just a rumor? Either way though regardless if we get that or do not get it. This is a game and the point of a game is to actually PLAY IT.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          lol why bother playing the game at all if you don't feel like playing the game. I can understand it does get boring. I agree with you. After doing so many runs you sorta do want to blitz and get it done with. However, the point of a game is to actually play it. If you don't have time or don't want to take time out to do it. Then maybe you should just find another game to play. In fact you really should be happy that this game allows afk gamemodes in this game. Most games do not have something that does everything for you. Besides arn't we suppose to get a 1 MP but 3x rewards this patch or was that just a rumor? Either way though regardless if we get that or do not get it. This is a game and the point of a game is to actually PLAY IT.
                          In principle, I agree with you.
                          However, each patch provides more events and players actually have to spend time to do this events. This may be exhaustive to some people.

Of course, I can guess that you would say "if you don't want to do the event, then don't do it". However, do bear in mind that in order to be competitive, you have to do all events..
                          Just my 2cents.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

he repost this thread because no one agree with him
                            i think that ppl who agreed is his char too or another lazy ppl
                            whahahahah
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Im against this thread. hehe! But i am lazy , same as you. Its good to suggest in MPD that the room creator can choose x1 ,x2 or x3 exp,loot and card draw. if its x1 you will spent your 1 attempt , summon 20x and pick 1 in card draw. and if its x2 you will spent your 2 attempt summon 40x and pick 2 in card draw. and ifs x3 you will spent your 3 attempt summon 60x and pick 3 in card draw. Why there is x1 x2 x3? Because many player now that is completing their Legendary set , they are Summoning in DT NM and the rest of attempt on Moon NM. Im not good on explaining , but i hope everyone get what i mean. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X