Mage vs Knights and Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
    i agree with you, about those things you call on yourself.

we did GoD just fine with no help from high levels and we first step foot on 50ish. no high level because we are most liekly the pioneer of our server. and we are not casher.

with right skills and strategy, GoD will pose no threat. childish gaming i say! LOL
    Some people say that they become harder so since that day you play things might have change a little with all those patch and bugs because there is bug. And today at 50 sorry for you but no-one can do i. put 4 player 50 and no-one will make it unless again i repete they are full BR boosted the 4 of them. But since you can't read i stop answering you.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      This is to me or what?
      Noone say about chari gems, are better ways for charisma - rafine gears or gs.
      Next step,why we talk about skills for 80v? Mages need 68 for full heal/rof+meteor setup...
      And this is main setup for pvp and pve.
      Sure you need thunderer for wb but you cant get everything...
      You cant make dmg? Dear good - and aoe is what? Mages are healers,archers dps and knights tanks...You want something - choice class right.
      i'm not complaining. And i agree with you on what you just write. accept that i dont say i can't do dungeons. Where do i said that????

Comment

i have a low lvl alt just so you know. and i didnt see any changes in it.

and may i ask what bug you are talking about GoD? if you are already complaining about GoD how much more when you reach higher MPDs lol well, goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
          Some people say that they become harder so since that day you play things might have change a little with all those patch and bugs because there is bug. And today at 50 sorry for you but no-one can do i. put 4 player 50 and no-one will make it unless again i repete they are full BR boosted the 4 of them. But since you can't read i stop answering you.
          Since you 1st say 50v team cant run god,next you say 50v high br can do, so 50v high br are not 50? Or what becouse you write without any sense...
          50v 35k br team can do god without problems and this br is not hard to get

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i'm not complaining. And i agree with you on what you just write. accept that i dont say i can't do dungeons. Where do i said that????
            I mean that part where you say we need mage healings and for that mages without dublespec must invest to heal,not thunderers. But healing skills on pvp makes huge buff for mage class.
            And next part is about tanky mage

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Since you 1st say 50v team cant run god,next you say 50v high br can do, so 50v high br are not 50? Or what becouse you write without any sense...
              50v 35k br team can do god without problems and this br is not hard to get
              Read my first post i say all that about full BR. Can you just see the point without starting a war on me. Your more like a troll right now.

I stop now.

Subject close for me.

Remember, people are here to express themself in respect, you can disagree or agree.

Comment

Read my first post i say all that about full BR. Can you just see the point without starting a war on me. Your more like a troll right now.

I stop now.

Subject close for me.

Remember, people are here to express themself in respect, you can disagree or agree.
                I dont need war with someone,just disagree with your words.
                Have a nice day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You are level 70+ apparently people say that mage at higher level can be strong enough and i believe it can cause we can finally use our best skill and with the talent to decrease the rage needed , you forgot that i guess. And the dungeons moon is for what level...oh! for level 60-65 and you are over 70 ok mage can tank if they go under level. Me aslo i can tank in lower dungeons :-)
                  Hum?
                  Yeah, lvl 70 for solo tanker in the moment.
                  But I already start being a tanker on moon when lvl 65 with another mage.
                  Rarely had knight and the other 2 archers a bit... screwed on def... that time =w=
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                    Uh sorry?
                    Mage can't tank on multi-dungeons?
                    Then tell me why I can standing alone on front when doing Moon (never try for Demon, my team won't alow me)?
                    And everyone else, wether that's my usual team or not, they allowing me to stand on front after I said Im a lazy mage that rarely heal.

For knight.
                    Urr... we had troop remember?
                    The only reason I die when agains knight are when they had more br than me. As in; 10k more br and that will surely make me dead with ulti while that knight on low hp.

And archer... ah... no comment. Need to think twice between attacking and defending agains them =w=

FYI.
                    My initial rage only 7% (giggle)
                    ofcourse they wont u tank, mage dead = 75% chance all dead

wahahahhaha

need lot time to build mage, but u will get what u pay after that
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

First off: rage gain,.... before you have pve set, yes it's a weakness so use the ways of conserving rage and use it smart. Then get pve set and you got more rage gain then you need tbh.
                      PvP: a mage stands a chance against any class with similar br, I even take those that have higher, unless the difference is so significant that I am plainly dead.
                      It is in your strategy, But my tip is to use resto/sunt to keep your hp high until you reach 50%, then you dash out all dmg you got and try to kill archer/knight before they can pull off their high dmg moves and smack you like a bug... If they kill you before 50%, then you are simply not strong enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                        ofcourse they wont u tank, mage dead = 75% chance all dead

wahahahhaha

need lot time to build mage, but u will get what u pay after that
                        SinWill from US Server already do that few month back, when finishing Demon Temple still out of question for majority players.
                        Don't know if that post still exist.
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

behave.... mages have the biggest advantages lol aoe skills *(2) and the only class that templars are an advantage gainst 2/3rds of your oppenents as in archers and knights
                          SUPERIORMAN
                          SERVER 82
                          GUILD LEGAL-RO
                          VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                          WINGS - CHECK
                          RHINO - CHECK
                          LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

this is 1 of those posts that makes no sense and only describes ur own experience without having any clue about the mage . I been tanking on my mage since day 1 and tanked every mp up to demon temple from the moment I was able to set foot in them . Even GOD nm we ran with 4 mages and me as tank , it's about knowledge about ur char and knowing how to build up , u say BR boosted ? I say u lvl 2 fast without any clue how to build up ur character while levelling . The only thing I would give u right now is the fact they removed the runes which offc were a big help but for the rest mage can still do anything if u know how to play it and how to build it up . Every day I see lvl 60 + players with 30 k BR so if that's u then why u cry , learn to build up ur BR isnetad of just speed levelling and don't say u can only do it with cash coz all u need is patience if ur a non casher .

Comment

mages are the only class i have trouble with in pvp.. just build ur character right and ull be more than good.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                                On rage, you're forgetting Thunderer, it's a very good move at 50 rage cost. A mage with 3 pieces of lvl 1 clothing (which even noncasher can get from all these events) can use it on 2nd turn. Going 1v1 like in GB can be a bit harder for the mage since there is no troop to tank the first few turns but it isn't enough to say that they're at a disadvantage. With troops, especially templars, there's nothing to complain here.

Archers are suppose to crit, that's their thing. Honestly, besides multi-shot, I don't really see archers crit like crazy unless their crit is really high.

Bubble of invincibility? If only that was true. I play a knight and from experience, Agoran Shield normally last 2 turns against a similar BR mage. That means I get a net of 1 turn advantage out of the shield, but restore does the same for mage and more so no advantage there for knight vs mage.

Build some pdef. I've seen some mages ignore that stat and pay for it when they can't kill a knight or archer in the first few turns.

Now we get to the part I've mentioned.A non cashier mage can't build Thunderer.Why?Because then he will lack healing skills and nobody will want him in MD :P

Comment

Working...
                                X