Mage vs Knights and Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lihic View Post
    Now we get to the part I've mentioned.A non cashier mage can't build Thunderer.Why?Because then he will lack healing skills and nobody will want him in MD :P
    haih. haih.
    Like I had thunderer now.
    Lvl 70 and still lack of thunderer (well, counting delphic thunder frenzy lvl 1 that I never use)
    As far as I play, healing mage are easier to do rather than attacking.

say... even I rarely seeing mage casher that using thunderer, most still fosucing on rof and meteor when agains other class
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

wth are u saying...

mages are weakest?! wth

unlike, they're overpowered.

they dont need delphics.. they just need rain&fireball..
      they dont need high rages, unlike they can do rain&fire&rain in 3 turns.. (which I've seen a lot of times..)
      and they can kill Troops so fast.. which is really bad for Knights.. coz Knights dont have mass attacks but 1.. which needs 50 fckng Rage..

restoration skill just need 35 rage.. but can heal at least 8k.. but i've seen 10-12k.. it's really Unfair.

and also 1st skill is can hit really high damage... and it's fast, so can steal ur turn.. which they did to me a lot of times.. thats why i have lost a lot of battles..

so suntoria&restoration&rain&fireball&1st skill enough for all mages.

mages in all games have lowest def&hp.. but here they can reach Knights' hp&def.. which is really nonsense..

Comment

= =noob host, mage is most powerfull now. Knight can't beat mage, and archer was better than mage before the new troops came out. Now, mage is the strongest. You make 2aoe, then enemy's troops die. After that, you can immediately cast thunderer.gg,you won. Just want to tell you that, the weakest class is archer.

Comment

^lol^ nuff said

Comment

Working...
          X