Mage vs Knights and Archers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage vs Knights and Archers.

Hey everyone.Idk if this has been posted before but I think mages are kinda weak against all classes.Here is why.This game has a lot of pvp going on in it,and
    when a mage fights a different class he is going to loose 90% of the time (unless he is twice the strength of the enemy player).If he fights a knight in fair pvp
    (with troops and stuff),then he stands a decent chance cause they get extra rage for more enemies.But Knights counter that with getting a lot of rage while
    dealing really good damage which means that sooner or later 1 delphic from a knight will end the mage.Also if mage fights 1 vs 1 against any class (for example
    GB),he is gonna end up toasted.

So the first suggestion is to make mages get more rage from hitting.

Now we go for second underpowerment of mages.If mages fight archers.I know archers are counters to mages kinda,but that is way too OP.They get more rage
    than knights,they deal the crazeist damage,their multi strike always crits.If a mage fights an archer in any possible way,he is also toast.

So the second suggestion is to nerf those skills a bit.

And last thing is about mages themself.A non cashier has no chance cause he can only use healing tree.IF he goes for the damage tree,nobody will do dungs with him cause he can't heal and bla bla bla.That needs to be solved too cause damage mage stands a bit more chance in PvP than a healer am I right?Also mages Delphic attacks(compared to others)are a joke >.<.Just cause it hits more enemies doesn't make it any better than the other Delphic attacks.Make those
    stronger too.

I have no idea how I got myself to write this long post,my fingers are swollen so just post under what u think about this.

Cheers

You kidding me? Mages are most powerfull class on this game, if you lose with knights you dont know what game and class you play...mages who i know can kill every thing and everywhere if you bulid it well

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

about GB.. guild..battle.. not obvious? teamwork man..

mages enter battle late.. that is why we have different classes, for different playing tactics.

for mage's delphics.. very good in GB

Comment

No changes need to be made.

1. Mages are the weakest class overall in PVP when you're playing with intelligent players, they're the strongest if you're playing against morons.
        2. Mages heal builds ARE their PVP builds. It is the one and same and the BEST mages use heal builds to win. Full DPS builds are only used for quick,easy battles.

Comment

Thanks to you Lihic and Elusion cause you'r right.

There is another thing. Mage need to much rage to do there best skills. first delphic need 80% the other 100% rage so forget using it in duel or BG, GB cause you dont have the time to get the rage because you get rage only with thunderbolt 8% each shots. Even with few cloaths like i have , you start at 40-45% buy the time you get to 80% or 100% worsth you are dead buy the super skill from archer or knight. I guess only when you reach level 80 that maybe mage can even the score with talent to decrease the rage needed. Even then, i'm not sure.

True that archer deal a lot to much crit damage all the time and almost all the time 2 shot in a row. So your line of life go down very fast. Knight also deal lots of damage in one shot and combined whit there bubble of invicibility your in a very bad position even if before the bubble you have all your life. MAGE CAN'T TANKeverybody see it in multi-dungeons.

The talk is about same level mage-knight-archer not full boosted BR.
          Last edited by Savaniah; 06-23-2013, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post

There is another thing. Mage need to much rage to do there best skills. first delphic need 80% the other 100% rage so forget using it in duel or BG, GB cause you dont have the time to get the rage because you get rage only with thunderbolt 8% each shots. Even with few cloaths like i have , you start at 40-45% buy the time you get to 80% or 100% worsth you are dead buy the super skill from archer or knight. I guess only when you reach level 80 that maybe mage can even the score with talent to decrease the rage needed. Even then, i'm not sure.

True that archer deal a lot to much crit damage all the time and almost all the time 2 shot in a row. So your line of life go down very fast. Knight also deal lots of damage in one shot and combined whit there bubble of invicibility your in a very bad position even if before the bubble you have all your life. MAGE CAN'T TANKeverybody see it in multi-dungeons.

On rage, you're forgetting Thunderer, it's a very good move at 50 rage cost. A mage with 3 pieces of lvl 1 clothing (which even noncasher can get from all these events) can use it on 2nd turn. Going 1v1 like in GB can be a bit harder for the mage since there is no troop to tank the first few turns but it isn't enough to say that they're at a disadvantage. With troops, especially templars, there's nothing to complain here.

Archers are suppose to crit, that's their thing. Honestly, besides multi-shot, I don't really see archers crit like crazy unless their crit is really high.

Bubble of invincibility? If only that was true. I play a knight and from experience, Agoran Shield normally last 2 turns against a similar BR mage. That means I get a net of 1 turn advantage out of the shield, but restore does the same for mage and more so no advantage there for knight vs mage.

Build some pdef. I've seen some mages ignore that stat and pay for it when they can't kill a knight or archer in the first few turns.

Comment

You dont have any knowlage what game you Play i guess, or you try win with 40k br when you have 20k...idk.
              Rage,thats why pve set is must have thing for mage but for sure you know that.
              Next important thing is charisma, what makes your troops better wall
              At the end of list things,what you should learn before start theard like this - you dont know how to play and this is not mage class problem,this is your problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

a good mage can wipe any cl;*** troops in 2 hits rof and meteor take care of the troops u have min 3 hits before knight can go to work on u with cloths at lvl 1-2 even pvp mages can do this

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  You dont have any knowlage what game you Play i guess, or you try win with 40k br when you have 20k...idk.
                  Rage,thats why pve set is must have thing for mage but for sure you know that.
                  Next important thing is charisma, what makes your troops better wall
                  At the end of list things,what you should learn before start theard like this - you dont know how to play and this is not mage class problem,this is your problem
                  amen LOL

or maybe she just wants pvp set all her gameplay time

Comment

Uh sorry?
                    Mage can't tank on multi-dungeons?
                    Then tell me why I can standing alone on front when doing Moon (never try for Demon, my team won't alow me)?
                    And everyone else, wether that's my usual team or not, they allowing me to stand on front after I said Im a lazy mage that rarely heal.

For knight.
                    Urr... we had troop remember?
                    The only reason I die when agains knight are when they had more br than me. As in; 10k more br and that will surely make me dead with ulti while that knight on low hp.

And archer... ah... no comment. Need to think twice between attacking and defending agains them =w=

FYI.
                    My initial rage only 7% (giggle)
                    Last edited by Ruise; 06-24-2013, 12:28 AM.
                    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                    IGN - Vein

Comment

Well, i see again some little people not able to read what i write.

I no need to be disrespectfull by saying anything about my game play. I have done a lot of dungeons and battle by being level 58 now to express myself on the subject.

We talk here on caracter type at same level. And no mage are not suppose to put charisma gem if you know your game. The gem for mage are mdef-matck-pdef-mdef only and what you think i put on. Oh yeah i'm dum girl.

And a mage can't tank at real level not fully BR boosted like i said at the end or being a level 63 in dungeons level 55. yeah that's it, i'm stupide.

And the skill like you say, well we can't have them all unless we are level whatever 80 or more so we have to make choices because all thoses archers and knight expect us to save them, heal them etc to finish the dungeons like in GoD and higher becaus it start to be real hard now.

We got to have suntoria full , healing full, purification , blessing all that do no damage in battle only saving and healing. After that thunderer lev 1 WOW! that's strong

I had all of them but was weak on healing so i change to put thunderbolt full lev.5, rainfire to and damnation full because they cost less rage, restore faster and help more like damnation who boost all damage to the target for 5 turn. But i forgot, it is to complexe for my brain to anderstand so much skills.

You know the game isn't made only for those who boost there hero like hell to have a BR unreal for the rest of people.

I fact, in GoD ( lev.50-55 ) no mather if it's knight-archer or mage most of the players dont standa chance at these level (50-55) unless they have help from 1-2 players higher level very strong.

But why explain that to people who cannot see the game in a global way. I feel like your a child not to anderstand or express your point without saying we dont know how to play etc, etc.

Now can we be objectif on the subject.
                      Last edited by Savaniah; 06-24-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

i agree with you, about those things you call on yourself.

we did GoD just fine with no help from high levels and we first step foot on 50ish. no high level because we are most liekly the pioneer of our server. and we are not casher.

with right skills and strategy, GoD will pose no threat. childish gaming i say! LOL

Comment

Well, i see again some little people not able to read what i write.

I no need to be disrespectfull by saying anything about my game play. I have done a lot of dungeons and battle by being level 58 now to express myself on the subject.

We talk here on caracter type at same level. And no mage are not suppose to put charisma gem if you know your game. The gem for mage are mdef-matck-pdef-mdef only and what you think i put on. Oh yeah i'm dum girl.

And a mage can't tank at real level not fully BR boosted like i said at the end or being a level 63 in dungeons level 55. yeah that's it, i'm stupide.

And the skill like you say, well we can't have them all unless we are level whatever 80 or more so we have to make choices because all thoses archers and knight expect us to save them, heal them etc to finish the dungeons like in GoD and higher becaus it start to be real hard now.

We got to have suntoria full , healing full, purification , blessing all that do no damage in battle only saving and healing. After that thunderer lev 1 WOW! that's strong

I had all of them but was weak on healing so i change to put thunderbolt full lev.5, rainfire to and damnation full because they cost less rage, restore faster and help more like damnation who boost all damage to the target for 5 turn. But i forgot, it is to complexe for my brain to anderstand so much skills.

You know the game isn't made only for those who boost there hero like hell to have a BR unreal for the rest of people.

I fact, in GoD ( lev.50-55 ) no mather if it's knight-archer or mage most of the players dont standa chance at these level (50-55) unless they have help from 1-2 players higher level very strong.

But why explain that to people who cannot see the game in a global way. I feel like your a child not to anderstand or express your point without saying we dont know how to play etc, etc.

Now can we be objectif on the subject.
                          This is to me or what?
                          Noone say about chari gems, are better ways for charisma - rafine gears or gs.
                          Next step,why we talk about skills for 80v? Mages need 68 for full heal/rof+meteor setup...
                          And this is main setup for pvp and pve.
                          Sure you need thunderer for wb but you cant get everything...
                          You cant make dmg? Dear good - and aoe is what? Mages are healers,archers dps and knights tanks...You want something - choice class right.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                            Uh sorry?
                            Mage can't tank on multi-dungeons?
                            Then tell me why I can standing alone on front when doing Moon (never try for Demon, my team won't alow me)?
                            And everyone else, wether that's my usual team or not, they allowing me to stand on front after I said Im a lazy mage that rarely heal.

FYI.
                            My initial rage only 7% (giggle)
                            You are level 70+ apparently people say that mage at higher level can be strong enough and i believe it can cause we can finally use our best skill and with the talent to decrease the rage needed , you forgot that i guess. And the dungeons moon is for what level...oh! for level 60-65 and you are over 70 ok mage can tank if they go under level. Me aslo i can tank in lower dungeons :-)

Comment

And yeah, we can do god nm without mage, 3x archer setup...so mages is No need for us,but nice help if have time...
                              But if she wants,She tank...like allways every1 can be tank on good team setup
                              Last edited by miQQQs; 06-24-2013, 01:02 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X