Any Single Player Events Coming? Even A Balance Would Be Nice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Single Player Events Coming? Even A Balance Would Be Nice

First off, I love the game. I have had good and bad times, but all were in good fun. I was just wondering if any Single Player events are coming as the PVP events are so money based its pointless for a non-casher to compete. Class Wars is a joke unless your a casher since you cant continue unless in top 100. Really, Top 100 players out of 50k players across servers and you cant wager anything besides balens to get crystals. So once again the cashers get yet another advantage.
    With Mages being overpowered getting 3 AOE attacks and 10 second cooldowns , R2 getting Free Balens and different platforms having different features, where is the balance? How does a non-casher have a fair chance with cross server PVP with these differences unless you spend $1000 a month? When is the Single Player going to get any Love? When will you do anything that does not require balens to compete?

you sure complain alot of course the cashers get first priority.

Comment

who says it was balance bet casher and non-casher? it was never balance lol
      and it will never be.

Comment

It already is balenced, really if you think about it other than mounts you can get everything without cash it just takes MUCH longer.
        Wartune
        (S251) Level 48.
        Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by R2807361 View Post
          First off, I love the game. I have had good and bad times, but all were in good fun. I was just wondering if any Single Player events are coming as the PVP events are so money based its pointless for a non-casher to compete. Class Wars is a joke unless your a casher since you cant continue unless in top 100. Really, Top 100 players out of 50k players across servers and you cant wager anything besides balens to get crystals. So once again the cashers get yet another advantage.
          With Mages being overpowered getting 3 AOE attacks and 10 second cooldowns , R2 getting Free Balens and different platforms having different features, where is the balance? How does a non-casher have a fair chance with cross server PVP with these differences unless you spend $1000 a month? When is the Single Player going to get any Love? When will you do anything that does not require balens to compete?
          1. It's top 100 for each timezone so there were actually several top 100s. That being said between the different timezones there were multiple instances of extremely light cashers (I'm talking only VIP) making top 100 so that in itself is proof that the top 100 is not solely for moderate ($100-$300 a month) or Heavy cashers ($1000s per month if not per week). Even the top 3 are not reserved for solely hard cashers which Redoga proved beyond a shadow of a doubt by taking 1st in his timezone while not even being a level 9 VIP.
          2. Mages........where should I start? We are a utility class and if you play one you will realize the amount of thought that has to go into our rotation after the initial RoF,MD,Rof and an intelligent and well built knight CAN and WILL beat or greatly challenge us at similar BR in the level 60+ range and archers can drop us pretty easily especially with PvP gear, clothing and AP spam.
          3. Balance..........there will never be a blance between cashers and non-cashers and quite honestly there shouldn't be. Some people have stated they think Wartune has gone a little far with the ability of cash to make you untouchable and they may be correct to an extent but that is more about the balance between Moderate and Heavy cashers and No-Cashers shouldn't even be involved in that discussion.
          4. Single Player events? I'm intrigued by the concept but since you didn't give any examples we don't have anywhere to start with the discussion. If you mean PvE centered events then the monthly events do include PvE quest rewards so we could recommend maybe a lower cost reward mount or simply an increase in the amount of Medallions,Spirits,Medals, whatever that allow you to purchase event rewards. Any kind of Single Player PvE competition (Highest Spire run, server first NM MP completion etc.) would still be dominated by people who have spent money as they are the first to attain the BR and obtain the gear necessary to finish these types of MPs.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Damn, another one complaining about mages 3 AOE attacks, lal! And what are you talking about spending $1000 a month to be able to compete? I've seen a lot of non-cashers who can still compete with some cashers. Or are you talking about competing with monster cashers? When will you learn that you should not compete with monster cashers? They are of different level. Besides, how much money they put into game is none of other people's business! It's not like they are asking for our own money then they use it to their toons to make it strong. It's their own money, they can decide whatever they like with it. Just get it straight, you want an Evil Unicorn-similar mount that is for free? lmao! Because I am sure if a mount with much, much less stat will be given for free, you will still complain, you love complainin'.
            Last edited by rheasteer; 06-24-2013, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Kindly read rheasteer's signature and find the way to get stronger .
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Working...
              X