Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Voucher Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voucher Shop

Why don't you guys from R2Games add new items to the Voucher shop... The items there are useless...no bonus ...no nothing.

Why don't you add crypt keys? Socketing rods or other useful items for the players...

I wouldn't mind spending 2k vouchers on 1 socketing rod...

All I'm saying is to add useful items to the voucher shop.

Thank you!

I agree to adding better stuff instead of morph cards o_o

Comment

No one else interested in this suggestion ?

Comment

pff, I am waiting to see if Pro-P2W R2 will actually add in "Locked Balens".

It replaces the Voucher System and can be used to purchase most Cash shop items (I believe it includes Wings, Costumes, etc)

Hay, it's the reason why Arena Solo Rewards got reduced, Vouchers are now 5~10 in there instead of 20+ like before.

Comment

if they do that they can become millionaires

Comment

Thumbs up for this suggestion..as a non-casher I will like it if they add socketing rods in voucher shop..which are very useful in increasing br and crypt keys for entering in necropolis
            I AM DEVIL’S OWN AGENT

Comment

i never use Voncher shop, my voncher go to WB only.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

If we do get the samethings from the Chinese server which is highly probably since 99% of the stuff we get our exact copies. The 1% being a few things such as no Auction house right now. Than like two above poster stated that all vouchers will become locked balens which are basically samething as balens. Knowing that the vouchers are already reduced in solo arena rewards. I do have a high hope of this coming over here. The question is will R2 really release this and if they choose to do so. Will they wipe everyone vouchers or just turn everyone vouchers to lock balens.

Comment

I hope they don't wipe.

Because it defeats the purpose to actually still having vouchers as rewards
                  (in different aspects of game, Daily Login, Alter, Solo Reward, Tree of Ancient, and sometimes Dungeon Boxes)

But if they do... I hope they'll tell everyone beforehand so we can spend the vouchers and not be a huge waste of time in gathering them.

Plus, many people are still saving Vouchers to get high level farms, if they wipe before players have enough for farm, there will be mass raging.

Comment

Changing the voucher - balen system would be great... there is a lot of stuff that cost the same as balens...for example the farm.... you either spend vouchers....or u spend balens....and they require the same amount ...

But being on topic my suggestion was about adding additional items to the voucher shop...such as potions for example ...or treasure chests...etc.

Comment

Adding socket rods or crypt keys to Voucher Shop, will make them lose money. So,this thing won't happen. So stop dreaming and be realistic.
                      Your worst nightmare .
                      Azazael - S20

Comment

They don't want to lose money so never happen, but i love this suggestion and good luck
                        AeonFlux
                        Mage
                        S3 Worg Lair Europe
                        OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

I'd like to see VIP cards in voucher shop. Maybe 1 or 2 hours of VIP, it doesn't need to be much. That way nonVIPs can use their VIP tokens every once in a while. Maybe they'll like the perks enough to buy VIP for real.

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                            They don't want to lose money so never happen, but i love this suggestion and good luck
                            Except Chinese Version (original version) already have this sort of suggestion in the form of "Locked Balen"

However, as previously mentioned... R2 is huge on P2W, so we don't know if they'll ever have it or leave it out just like what they did with Auction House/ Player Trading.

Comment

Potions and treasure chest are reasonalbe and realistic to get the rods/crypt keys doubt that will happen but the rest is poisble.

Comment

Working...
                              X