Whats happened in the last month?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happened in the last month?

So I've been away for about the last 45 days and was hoping you could all let me know what I missed.

I see tank wars. How does this work?

How do the new runes work?

How do class wars work?

How do wagers/glory crystals work?

Also, anything I may have missed, please let me know .

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    So I've been away for about the last 45 days and was hoping you could all let me know what I missed.

I see tank wars. How does this work?

How do the new runes work?

How do class wars work?

How do wagers/glory crystals work?

Also, anything I may have missed, please let me know .
    Tank Wars: This is a daily event that takes place from 2100-2125 server time. It is a 4v4 Battle where all participants are in tanks. The tanks have an auto-attack and there are power-ups which spawn throughout the map at set times. Points are determined by damage done, and last hit on an enemy. A "BOSS" will spawn during the battle causing random AoE attacks that you have to watch out for. When the boss dies a number of Thunderbomb power-ups will spawn. The first person to gather one of these power-ups has the weapon until they die at which time it is up for grabs again. 2 ways to win are outscore oppenents by 10k points OR have most points when timer runs out. Every day whether you participate or not you will receive 20 tank tech points which can be used along with Balens to unlock higher level tanks. All tanks can be unlocked normally and free by attaining a specific tank level (you get 200exp for each time you participate in Tank wars. Other rewards are Runestones.

New Runes: Pretty simple. These are useable 1 or 2 times per battle depending on the level of the rune. Runes are received as rewards from Tank Wars as well as small runestones. Small runestones can also be obtained through Devotion rewards. Leveling these runes is done by using same type runes (100 exp) Small/Medium/Large runestones (50exp/200exp/1000exp) or different type runes (10exp). As the runes gain in level they become more powerful. Small/Medium/Large runestones can also be purchased in the Gloryt Shop from Class Wars. Runes other than Brutality, Healing and Blood can only be purchased with Balens and only if they appear in your Mystery Shop as Rune Packs.

Class Wars: Occurs once a month. Preliminaries consist of 15 matches. Your opponents will all be the same class as you and the matching system is loosely based on the number of POINTS you currently have (You gain points for wins and losses but more for a win and even more for a difficult win.). Matches have a 2 minute 30 second time limit and if the match goes to time the person with the highest % of remaining HP will win. If both are tied on HP % then lower BR takes the victory. You will receive 1/5th of your POINTS total in Glory Crystals in Preliminaries and the top 100 in points standings from each timezone will earn a spot in the Finals. Finals consist of 10 matches with same time limit and rules as Preliminaries. Matching is loosely based on your current Win/Loss total. At the end of the Finals rankings are decided by W/L. If 2 players have same W/L the person with HIGHER BR is ranked higher. Everyone in Finals receives a minimum of 2000 glory crystals with 11-50 getting 2500, 4-10 getting 3000, 3rd 4000, 2nd 4500 and 1st 5000. 1-3 also receive Evil Unicorn mount (+100 mount) and 1st place gets a unique title.

Wagers: Once Preliminaries are done and before Finals begin you may place a Balen wager. Maximum of 5000 Balens can be wagered. You choose who you think will take 1st/2nd/3rd in YOUR class. You must choose the correct players in the correct ORDER to win the wager. A winning wager will get you anywhere from 1.5-20 times the amount of Balens you put in as Glory Crystals (ex: 500 Balen winning wager will receive 750-10,000 Glory Crystals). Losing wagers will receive a 1:1 ratio of Glory Crystals (ex: 500 Balen losing wager gets 500 Glory Crystals).

Glory Crystals/Glory Shop: Glory crystals are earned through participation in Preliminaries, placing in top 100 and wagers. Glory Crystals are deleted 3 days after the completion of the Finals each month so no hoarding crystals. The Glory shop has a number of nice items you can purchase for Glory Crystals. These items include Wildfire, AlPaca, Hawkstrider and pig mount; Mount Spirit Cards, level 60 and 70 legendary stone packs, Small/Medium/large runestones as well as soul/shadow crystals and mount training whips. Overall the conversion of Balens to glory crystals through wagers can get you mounts for an EXTREMELY low cost (Wildfire is 5000 crystals and the rest are around 1250 each). The legendary stones, small runestones, training whips and soul crystals are great values as are the legendary stone packs.

That pretty much covers it. Let me know if you need any more info.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
    X