Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Offer Balens (working and non-working)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Offer Balens (working and non-working)

so, I been trying out this Free Offer thing.

But I come to this,

First thing I noticed is that most Offers either don't work or requires too much work.

The only thing that seems to work are Videos and Click-Throughs (which also seems to be rare)

Many Surveys or Free Offers just goes in a huge loop and doesn't seem to end and you never receive any Balens for it.
    While other Surveys will just give you "not targeted audience" after you complete registration or email.
    And the Download... is just not trustable (even the APPs)

Also, about the videos, it seems that there's a limit? (after 5 videos, all I get is "NO MORE VIDEO"...)

Anyone tried out this Free Offer and knows which offers actually work?

Care to post up examples? (of offers you did and actually got balens for it, and how long did it take you)
    Last edited by loli4all; 06-23-2013, 06:16 PM.

You said it all. That exactly my experience.

Comment

When i open the free offers I have 2 video bars. 1 Green one, this gives a limited amount mostly between 3-5 videos of 3-4 balens each, 1 red with sometimes 1 vid of 1 balen.... VERY VERY RARE (twice this year) have I been able to get 250-450 balens, for some reason the same video just never runs out . Then the tab called supersonic often haves a large amount of videos, 10-15, that I can do twice a day of normally 30-40 balens in total.
      On a normal day I can make maybe 50-60 balens from videos. Sometimes I take the time to do many surveys/registers, making maybe 50 balens for 1/3 of the total amount of those offers... in those days I can make maybe 200-250... (normally do this once every 2 weeks).
      In total I make around 350 balens weekly.

Offers that normally works:
      Registering to games.
      Videos.
      App offers (download the app using link in mail, play around in the app randomly for 3-4mins... wait another 5 min and whops the balens should arrive)
      Surveys below the offer tab Matomy
      Matomy offers in general, 80-90% of these works... However they rarely reset and I can only do it twice a month at best... although now some errors occurs and I cant do them at all .
      50% of Supersonic surveys.
      Download offers: Did this a few times when I was in desperate need... but I DO NOT advice doing downloads, for such obvious reasons^^ (although they often gives balens, but it takes 1-2 hours for most of them to arrive)

Comment

wait, which is "for some reason the same video just never runs out"

Is it this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	matomy-wartune-video.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1670852

All I get is maybe 2~3 videos from it, than it just says "NO MORE VIDEO"..

For the Green Bar
        I only see it once a day, after watching like 3 video from it, it just disappears and don't return until next day

now some errors occurs and I cant do them at all
        Yea, that happens a lot, it just either says "N/A in your area" or "Unavaliablel" (in big black text after I click on the offer)...

Right now I get around 6~10 videos a day (than it just seems to stop)
        I did maybe 5~6 click-throughs on radiumone (which also seem to be limited and doensn't refresh until 24hours later)

I haven't tried Matomy's survey, only been trying the ones in Peanut Labs (which seems like only 20% works)

Currently I get maybe 100~200 balen a day if I do all avaliable Videos and click-throughs.

I don't do APPS (especially since I have no Ipad)
        And Download as mentioned, are not worth the effort you take to track them down and delete.

I wish there was more videos, because that seems to be working 100% of the time.
        Unlike the other offers are only "chance" of working (sometimes you spend 5 mins on a survey, only to not receive anything because they just go in a huge loops and never actually go to the "end page")

Comment

Click on every link and watch any video that it gives you. Surveys are a waste of time. 10 minutes in before it decided you're not the target audience. NEVER down load any app. The trouble you'll have with spyware is unreal!

I just bought my wings by watching videos. It took months.

Comment

@Misterwolf, yes that happends a lot.. so my tip is: answer the most weird answers on the questions, the weirder the better is the chance that you is in the target audience.
            Never had problems with apps, but I only do downloads that I know is from a legit company.

@loli4all. Yes it is that bar, but like I said it RARELY happends(twice in 6 almost 7 months), mostly if it is company making commercial for something big... an example of that is fast/furios 5, there were tons of videos from that. You should really try matomy, I have never done something that I did not get balens from on their tab.

Comment

Closing down the tab then?;D

The crystal icon free offer sometimes offer videos that always give 4 balen and can be seen twice
              S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
              Mage: Existence (G.M)
              BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Offers from Matomy you can't even report the problems with offer. They hardly ever works too like any other offers.
                With other, supersonic, sponsorpay, tokenads you can get balens from few more offers if you report it and got screenshot or any other prove you really completed the offer.
                However most of them will be there for months not checked or decided or youll be answered that somehow whatever happened and in "reality" you didnt completed it.
                Videos are great but, probably, only for ppl from US. For 4 months playing i get from them maybe barely over 50 balens...

Its a nightmare getting lot of balens from free offers, after you get your first 1k or 2k you have enough of playing with them wasting days to get balens from one maybe two offers ;/
                Still trying lootpalace but it seems not much better.

Best works game registering offers, however there are some that doesnt work at all -,- even barely make you able to register.

At least thats all from my experience with them.

Comment

the app downloads offers are bugged..tried doing them and ended up instaling and uninstaling them afterwards sicne i got nothing from them

surveys are ****, they need e-mail adresses and other info and they get you nowhere

videos...those are the only ones tat seem to work tho sometimes even those are bugged, i watched videos and some give the balens while others you can watch the damn video 10 hundred times cause won't give anything, but still these are the only way to get some balens

Comment

There are some dowloads that work and some that almost never do. I noticed that downloads under "Rocketfueled" installer don't work.

What works: videos. Joining games via registering. Best has been grepolis mmo. It always gave balens within time mentioned. Surveys rarely work.

Comment

So... it seems that most ppls here only get like 300~500 balen on first week, than afterwards it's like 50~100 balens every few weeks...

Is this "Free Offer/Balen" not worth doing? feels like a huge waste of time after reading what works and what don't work...
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-25-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

crystal icon free offer
                        I can't click on that icon... it says there's no link on the icon picture....

lootpalace
                        Don't have that either, lol

game registering offers
                        These works from time to time, and you can only do them once unless you have multiple e-mails and the offers actually repeats.

Comment

so... what's up with ?

I just tried Matomy's offers (besides video) as suggested.
                          And this happens... ***?

Click image for larger version

Name:	capture_25062013_172427.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	1670865

I am going back and trying Peanut Labs and Radiumone instead... seems Matomy is only useful for their videos, anything else is just ****.
                          Last edited by loli4all; 06-25-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

wow... tried a survey just to see what is like...

This is what happens

LOL @ Survey scam? (as google tells me)

Comment

Working...
                            X