Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More tank battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More tank battle

MORE TANK BATTLE OPPOTUNITIES

Why not doing like battleground, 3 times a day. Becaus it is the only way without paying to get runestones.

What happen if someone can't play at this hour and do not spend money on this particular thing.

Well, this person is ''**** up''. More the game goes weaker he will be against the others who can.

Not a good thing to make people stay in the game.. no no!

Make 2 attempt or 1 but 3 time in a day to get it.

I think it is a good idea.

if you really are exploring this forums you should have found the thread regarding this.. see on news&event thread

Comment

Agreed with ShiKK, i guess i will provide the thread for you

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Trial-Overload!
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Thanks to you. I have voted but i'm happy to get a second time in the day to do it no matter when.

Now, how to erase this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Savaniah View Post
          Thanks to you. I have voted but i'm happy to get a second time in the day to do it no matter when.

Now, how to erase this subject.
          all u can do is wait till this thread sunk by it self
          wahahhahahah
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
          X