Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wings of Apollo and Medal reward for 63k br.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    50k usd how you know she spent that much lol
    Let me think...in 3weeks of play she have 65v,60pve set with all rings and jewels legend,2/4 legend set. Stables v7. Clothes and wings v8...
    He must lvlup with balening a lot and thise stuffs cost high cash. Oh and i forgot aBout full v7 gems from mystery shop...
    You still think 50k is impossible?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      50k usd how you know she spent that much lol
      Dont forget lv33 soul engraving, all the cash mounts, the gold for lv 7,8 and 9 astrals in short time. Need we go on??

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Dont forget lv33 soul engraving, all the cash mounts, the gold for lv 7,8 and 9 astrals in short time. Need we go on??
        I think yes,becouse ppl think 10k invest is haVy cashing... xD
        I dont have time to show here how much guy must spend for each stuff...but total -50k minimum Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          I dont have time to show here how much guy must spend for each stuff...but total -50k minimum Hehe
          And people think R2 don't make much money (in another thread) LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post

If you spend huge amounts of balens within the first few weeks, you can get massive bonuses like Soul Crystals and Gems and gold etc. So it doesn't have to be 50k.

Comment

^The early bonuses you need 3k $ for all the gems crystals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                ^The early bonuses you need 3k $ for all the gems crystals etc.
                Thats better than 50k -.-

Comment

THAT'S only for Gem Crystals...

Now add in the other things, like Gold, Daru, Equip, Legendary, Astral, Kyanite, MOUNT etc etc. (and the things needed to get to high Honor Rank to purchase high rank Medallions within 2 weeks)

Gold Alchemy is based on your Building level, the average is around 50 Balen for 10~70k Gold. (from low level to 50+) (think of how much Enchanting and Astral cost)
                  Daru Alchemy is around 50 Balen for 5~45k Daru (think of how much Daru is used to get to level 70+ Troops in a short amount of time)

Most Equips are PvP set, but if you're going for PvE set, it takes quite a while to gather up Crystalloid (this means he spend massive amount of money for Crystalloids

10 Crystalloid for 50~200 Balen
                  Needs 400, 1000, 1500 Crystalloids for PvE sets.
                  That's around 2000, 10,000, 30,000 Balens (around a total of 42,000 Balens)

Not to mention Legendary... how many Legendary stones do you get a day?
                  This suggest more Balen buying in Mystery Shops and/or pack deals. (to get the Complete Legendary set within 2 weeks or so)
                  Which is around 50~150 Balen EACH stone in Mystery Shop.
                  And you need like what? 400, 800, 1200 stones... that's an average of 20,000~180,000 Balens (holy ****, this already goes pass 50k balen)

Kyanite is mostly gotten from Plunders, so this player COULD use Balens to have unlimited Plunder attempts. (to get unlimited Kyanite, as long as there's someone to Plunder)

MOUNT... don't get me started... remember the Wildfire Steed Recharge deal, yea, this player most likely got that, and that's what?
                  30k~50k Balens already?
                  Now add in the other mounts, 2000 ~ 4000 Balen each.

And the Clothing... 400 Balen each piece, and to get high Synth, you need a lot of pieces (like what? 12 pieces for a level 4 clothing)
                  Now think of how much Wings would cost for 2000 Balen each piece.

LOL.... yea...

Comment

Zebq has spent over 200k usd already.

He spends 600$ a day to get gems on mystery shop, not to mention other things.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Zebq has spent over 200k usd already.

He spends 600$ a day to get gems on mystery shop, not to mention other things.
                      I think that is a little exaggeration.
                      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                      It means going for it anyway
                      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        THAT'S only for Gem Crystals...

Now add in the other things, like Gold, Daru, Equip, Legendary, Astral, Kyanite, MOUNT etc etc. (and the things needed to get to high Honor Rank to purchase high rank Medallions within 2 weeks)

Gold Alchemy is based on your Building level, the average is around 50 Balen for 10~70k Gold. (from low level to 50+) (think of how much Enchanting and Astral cost)
                        Daru Alchemy is around 50 Balen for 5~45k Daru (think of how much Daru is used to get to level 70+ Troops in a short amount of time)

Most Equips are PvP set, but if you're going for PvE set, it takes quite a while to gather up Crystalloid (this means he spend massive amount of money for Crystalloids

10 Crystalloid for 50~200 Balen
                        Needs 400, 1000, 1500 Crystalloids for PvE sets.
                        That's around 2000, 10,000, 30,000 Balens (around a total of 42,000 Balens)

Not to mention Legendary... how many Legendary stones do you get a day?
                        This suggest more Balen buying in Mystery Shops and/or pack deals. (to get the Complete Legendary set within 2 weeks or so)
                        Which is around 50~150 Balen EACH stone in Mystery Shop.
                        And you need like what? 400, 800, 1200 stones... that's an average of 20,000~180,000 Balens (holy ****, this already goes pass 50k balen)

Kyanite is mostly gotten from Plunders, so this player COULD use Balens to have unlimited Plunder attempts. (to get unlimited Kyanite, as long as there's someone to Plunder)

MOUNT... don't get me started... remember the Wildfire Steed Recharge deal, yea, this player most likely got that, and that's what?
                        30k~50k Balens already?
                        Now add in the other mounts, 2000 ~ 4000 Balen each.

And the Clothing... 400 Balen each piece, and to get high Synth, you need a lot of pieces (like what? 12 pieces for a level 4 clothing)
                        Now think of how much Wings would cost for 2000 Balen each piece.

LOL.... yea...
                        We talk aBout 50k usd = 5kk balens...
                        What you try to show? Her clothing + mount = 2kk balens, lets say she gain 3kk gold per day,yes can more but server is weak,only she is strong = low wb hp.
                        She have 5x v 7 red astro what takes 180k astro exp each + orange astros = 500/600kk gold. Lets say can get from game start 100/150k. She must buy ~ 5kk balens to get this from recharge bonus...
                        I can like that all day,but for what?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

its stable lvl 6 not 7
                          Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                          Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                            I think that is a little exaggeration.
                            Nope, not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              @SuperMimi: They might make it a permanent quest, reaching 100k BR and you'll receive the wings. Your suggestion might be taken, but the actual outcome of that wouldn't exactly be what you expected.
                              100k BR is no problem. I believe everyone can achieve that br as soon as they will not quit and continue palying. No need to rush it everthing. For what i see, i can say that this game would be forever as soon as there will be no "hack and other third party" that will destroy this game. So aiming for something like that would be fun and fair.. ^_^ I am just giving r2games an idea to make this game more fun at the same time fair and inspiring for everyone. I believe casher and free player can achieve it,just a matter of time. Casher player is just ahead of us , but it doesnt mean there is no limit for everything and we could not catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                Well obviously a new server isn't gonna be instantly 63k BR. I think 63k BR was a lot back when they had it? So yeah now they'd have to increase it to something beyond most players reach so they can encourage those at the top, to put a little more money in to get rewarded.
                                Once you're at the top, there's no real need to constantly spend cash as you are.. The top.
                                5,000 dollars later

Comment

Working...
                                X