Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wings of Apollo and Medal reward for 63k br.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    100k BR is no problem. I believe everyone can achieve that br as soon as they will not quit and continue palying. No need to rush it everthing. For what i see, i can say that this game would be forever as soon as there will be no "hack and other third party" that will destroy this game. So aiming for something like that would be fun and fair.. ^_^ I am just giving r2games an idea to make this game more fun at the same time fair and inspiring for everyone. I believe casher and free player can achieve it,just a matter of time. Casher player is just ahead of us , but it doesnt mean there is no limit for everything and we could not catch up.
    I understand what you're getting at, but I would like to remind you that reaching 100k BR will take a lot of time if you don't spend more than VIP or a couple of thousands of dollars. And by a lot of time, it'd be about 3 years at the least. I can see some people might be playing that long, but most of the player base here wouldn't last that long.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Exactly, if you're not a Heavy Casher.

Getting to 100k BR will take 1~2 years of non-stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Exactly, if you're not a Heavy Casher.

Getting to 100k BR will take 1~2 years of non-stop playing.
        Zebq make this in less then 2 months,and thatS aBout what we talking ofc you can get this br without 60k...but even for year of play you must spend a lot,70k br is easy,becouse next 1k br cost a lot more then before

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Zebq make this in less then 2 months,and thatS aBout what we talking ofc you can get this br without 60k...but even for year of play you must spend a lot,70k br is easy,becouse next 1k br cost a lot more then before
          They said non cashers not cashers. Ofc with cashers you can get like 200k BR if you really wanted to and had the money to do so. Both those posts are about non cashers taking 1-3 yrs to get that BR.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            They said non cashers not cashers. Ofc with cashers you can get like 200k BR if you really wanted to and had the money to do so. Both those posts are about non cashers taking 1-3 yrs to get that BR.
            And my quote is only fail with conversation I write to ppl who say something aBout zebq
            Last edited by miQQQs; 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              I understand what you're getting at, but I would like to remind you that reaching 100k BR will take a lot of time if you don't spend more than VIP or a couple of thousands of dollars. And by a lot of time, it'd be about 3 years at the least. I can see some people might be playing that long, but most of the player base here wouldn't last that long.
              Yeah 100k br will take a 1 or 2 years to achieve. This is depend on how r2games will considerate my suggestion. Maybe achieving 80k BR is good. Hall of Fame event is good event and i am not against that event because all who rewards on that event are all deserving. Would it be a good idea of giving a reward for achieving 50k br , 60k br , 70k br , 80k br , 90k br , 100k br? just like clearing dungeon. I hope r2games will consider my suggestion.

Comment

Yeah 100k br will take a 1 or 2 years to achieve. This is depend on how r2games will considerate my suggestion. Maybe achieving 80k BR is good. Hall of Fame event is good event and i am not against that event because all who rewards on that event are all deserving. Would it be a good idea of giving a reward for achieving 50k br , 60k br , 70k br , 80k br , 90k br , 100k br? just like clearing dungeon. I hope r2games will consider my suggestion.
                Well, it'll be a wee bit faster if we can just get that Auction House.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Well, it'll be a wee bit faster if we can just get that Auction House.
                  Yes it will dude , achiving 80k+br would be easy i guess if auction house are implemented.

Comment

Yes it will dude , achiving 80k+br would be easy i guess if auction house are implemented.
                    Still have to count in some items are "Bound" tho.

Like most clothing are all Bound, you can't trade them at all.
                    Most Socket Rods are also Bound, I don't think there are Unbounds.

So the BR would have to still come from enchanting, legendary, etc.

Comment

With the future updates coming some of the top people will get over 100K+ br quickly >.>
                      Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                      It means going for it anyway
                      because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

and the wings will be given to true strong heavy casher.

Comment

I had 63k in September and I got no wings apollo

Comment

Working...
                          X