Take seeds off the altar!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take seeds off the altar!

Is anyone else sick of this already? It might not be so bad if they were worth more than 10 gold, but come on 20k for seeds I don't want/need with the crappiest resale value in the game.
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

the seeds have to be better than the exp books

Comment

true, they could remove those as well, since in 2 days you are lvl 20+ easy, getting one or two little xp books is just junk. The whole wheel needs a proper update.

Comment

I don't mind the seeds, they are better than the seeds you can buy. So it's fine.
        Would love to see runestones in the altar though, Large/medium/small perhaps under the cash shop items or something ^^

Comment

i like the seeds >_<!
          ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
          IGN: Mary Magdalene
          Class: Mage
          LVL: 44
          BR: 1194
          Full level 40 epic set

Comment

The seeds are awesome what are you talking about. Finally we can get L3 seeds with out haven't to use balens.

Comment

I happy about the seeds as well, the exp books need to go... can always get exp book from arena anyway

Comment

i agree bout that exp book, that the real junk
                but seed not too good too, especially kyanite seed since we can only plant 1 seed/session
                bit by bit, i have too much kyanite seed
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I sold 34 one hr kyanite seeds today after planting them for the last 2 days, still have a stack of 4hrs and 12hr ones...

Comment

I like the seeds we never have to much no matter what we get. And i totallllllly agree about the exp book ****. Common 20k for a 500, 1000, 5000 exp. this and nothing is the same. If you keep it put higher similar to the bounty quest. Frankly, it would be better to replace it by small runestone - VIP token - Crypt token. I think it is a good idea in this you could get whether a small runestone or 1 VIP token or 5 Crypt token. :-)

Comment

Free balens seeds are good
                      AeonFlux
                      Mage
                      S3 Worg Lair Europe
                      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                        Free balens seeds are good
                        Yes, they are good, but only in the case of balen seeds always spawn from the altar. There are several gold (purchasable) seeds from there as well. I think that's why the OP wants it to be changed.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Havent seen any yet so dunno for sure, but at least put purple/gold quality seeds in the wheel at very low rate.

Comment

Working...
                          X