Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guild Blessed Wheel : Replace xp. book for a smallrunestone or VIP or Crypt Token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Blessed Wheel : Replace xp. book for a smallrunestone or VIP or Crypt Token

Guild Blessed Wheel

I suggest that they replace the exp. book buy one of the fallowing:

1x smallrunestone
    or
    1x VIP Token
    or
    5x Crypt Token
    or
    something else but not the xp book ****
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

Sounds ok to me. Not too overpowered.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree here too

Comment

I need Crypt Token, so I support this thread.

Comment

given that the exp book has a high % rate of falling you may want to lower the crypt token value to 1 or 2, in my case 5 would mean an extra 20 tokens per day which is quite a bit: its not unfeasible to get 140 per week extra! its only 190 per run with a crypt key. Apart from that i like this thread, well thought out and not to over powered.

Comment

Yeah, anything useful is still good =) Maybe 2x or 4x VIP tokens though, since everywhere else it's now 2x VIP tokens... and Arena can give 4x..

Comment

How about changing it to rune?
              Then it can drop stuffs like:
              small runestone
              Runestone shards:
              (gather X of these to make a rune, ex: guardian runes, rage runes etc... I think this would be a good idea , X will be a rather large amount, maybe 15-20)

Comment

Seeing how rage rune comes only in ancient rune packs which cost 1995 balens in the mystery shop (and they don't appear until you use reset)), I'm sure this is an impossible idea.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Seeing how rage rune comes only in ancient rune packs which cost 1995 balens in the mystery shop (and they don't appear until you use reset)), I'm sure this is an impossible idea.
                  They might make it as low as 3%, still, it hard to think that runes will be in the altar.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yea.

Make it where you can Synthesize Small/Medium/Large Runestones into Skill Runes, that would be awesome.

Seeing how rage rune comes only in ancient rune packs which cost 1995 balens in the mystery shop (and they don't appear until you use reset))
                    Really, it's showing on my Mystery Shop all the time, except I have zero balen to buy it, LOL (and 20 USD for a CHANCE to get 1 Rage Rune... is not worth it)

Also,
                    given that the exp book has a high % rate of falling you may want to lower the crypt token value to 1 or 2, in my case 5 would mean an extra 20 tokens per day which is quite a bit: its not unfeasible to get 140 per week extra! its only 190 per run with a crypt key. Apart from that i like this thread, well thought out and not to over powered.
                    Not really, it's around the same rate as getting seed or gold. (which also sucks)
                    If you think it's too "OP", could always lower the rate to "shop' reward in Alter.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-25-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

i like the idea

Comment

Nice suggestion I support that.

Comment

I'm not in favor of crypt or VIP tokens. With daily play of the guild blessing, players would accumulate these too fast. Also, VIP tokens are only useful to those that actually have VIP. A lot of players don't. Which would create an even bigger gap between a free player and a casher. As for crypt tokens, this would give the bigger higher level guilds an even bigger advantage over the smaller and lower level guilds than they already have, for a higher level guild blessing would allow members of these guilds to accumulate crypt tokens faster than other guild, resulting in faster access to high level gear.

However, I do like the idea of rune stones. You need quite a lot of rune stones to level up your runes, so even with daily play of the guild blessing, it would not have a major impact on the game. In fact, I think they should even offer a chance, be it a small one, for players to win the runes that are now only available in mystery shop for balens.

Suggested drop rate:

75% - Rune Shard (10x synthesize to a small rune stone)
                          15% - Small Rune Stone
                          7% - Brutality, Blood or Healing Rune Stone
                          2% - Guardian, Purge or Purification Rune Stone
                          1% - Rage, Chaos or Amnesia Rune Stone.

This will allow the players that don't buy large amounts of balens every week a small chance to get the rarer rune stones that are now only available to the elite casher that can afford to pump large amount of balens into mystery shop.

Comment

Please people, express yourself and vote on it. Who knows maybe they will do something.

I like your idea, Frecklez. I started with this in mind but i'm not sure they will go for this. Cause they want us to have no choice but use balens for the rare runestones. That is why i imagine to give VIP and Crypt Token because they can't make it so you have 100% chance to get the small runestones so we need other things.

But if you see it the other way. A low level player that join a higher guild could have more crypt token this way too cause in catacomb he or she wont go far. You see, there is a good thing.

For the VIP token, i would suggest to accumulate them and when you have a lot, lot, lot of them.... then pay for VIP and you will have an amazing progress with all the gift of the VIP wheel. So it is still a good thing if you take it eventually.
                            Last edited by Savaniah; 06-26-2013, 01:58 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

i agree too.....and please try to have stamina potion more regulary in wheel. thanx.

Comment

Working...
                              X