Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Battle Ground without troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle Ground without troops

    Hi!!!!

    I think that Battle Ground..... its a place where players approuve their abilities and strength.What do we have now....Wins that who has more lvled troops. Its not a fight between players,but between lvl of troops.And no motivation to by balens.....TO WIN..... u just need higher lvl of troops

    in GB players dont have troops and its good.....MAKE fights in Battle GRound also without troops and ad..... crit hits will make wounds wich not allow players to play for some time.....U can add some medcines in the shop wich will heal wounds.

    Eugene
    Minsk,Belarus

  • #2
    Originally posted by R28471945 View Post
    Hi!!!!

    I think that Battle Ground..... its a place where players approuve their abilities and strength.What do we have now....Wins that who has more lvled troops. Its not a fight between players,but between lvl of troops.And no motivation to by balens.....TO WIN..... u just need higher lvl of troops

    in GB players dont have troops and its good.....MAKE fights in Battle GRound also without troops and ad..... crit hits will make wounds wich not allow players to play for some time.....U can add some medcines in the shop wich will heal wounds.

    Eugene
    Minsk,Belarus
    Good joke... In gb you have 4v4 fights,in bg not.
    You want No troops? So evry aoe skills are usless, i think you are knight and have problems but archers and mage base on aoe rage gain. Next point...
    Mage are aoe class with only 1 low rage skill. Your idea makes mage ***** Hehe...knights will be too powerfull...thats why your idea is rediculus... Cya

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R28471945 View Post
      Hi!!!!

      I think that Battle Ground..... its a place where players approuve their abilities and strength.What do we have now....Wins that who has more lvled troops. Its not a fight between players,but between lvl of troops.And no motivation to by balens.....TO WIN..... u just need higher lvl of troops

      in GB players dont have troops and its good.....MAKE fights in Battle GRound also without troops and ad..... crit hits will make wounds wich not allow players to play for some time.....U can add some medcines in the shop wich will heal wounds.

      Eugene
      Minsk,Belarus
      Yay ... what a great idea you are knight or archer right? play a mage 20 mins in bg without troops i beg and you will see how stupid it`s your idea ... yeah we play without troops in gb because we make "party" with other races : knight/archers

      Comment


      • #4
        Got... to be... kidding... me...
        Sure if this battle are between knight and archer, do so, they can go without troop.
        But mage? We're vulnerable without troop. Being the only one that targeted by knight's ulti and archer's crit... that's... =="

        Plus.
        The one who wins are the one one lvl up they're troop?
        Let me guess, you still below lvl 50, ne?
        Err... wait, you sure you're talking about same type of troops?

        Crits hits will not allow player to play some time?
        (pointing at holy seal)
        We already had that --"
        Unlock at lvl 50 and you can stun your enemy (if you had higher holy seal lvl)
        Another points;
        if crits can do that, so, what's the point for Will Destroyer to exist?
        Everyone surely will go on crit build.
        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
        IGN - Vein

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ruise View Post
          Got... to be... kidding... me...
          Sure if this battle are between knight and archer, do so, they can go without troop.
          But mage? We're vulnerable without troop. Being the only one that targeted by knight's ulti and archer's crit... that's... =="

          Plus.
          The one who wins are the one one lvl up they're troop?
          Let me guess, you still below lvl 50, ne?
          Err... wait, you sure you're talking about same type of troops?

          Crits hits will not allow player to play some time?
          (pointing at holy seal)
          We already had that --"
          Unlock at lvl 50 and you can stun your enemy (if you had higher holy seal lvl)
          Another points;
          if crits can do that, so, what's the point for Will Destroyer to exist?
          Everyone surely will go on crit build.
          Not realy like you say... Archers eat mages in 20 sec, knight wins archers becouse they not need make dmg for healing - archer when use ** on knight,No troop - gain nothing,and again knights eat mages...
          Sure mages are to oooop but nerf like that is a joke becouse evry mage stop play...

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #6
            Mages will enter on strike after this ) you don`t wanna see this happen .. who will heal your sorry *** in any party?

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow! Another implicit-rage-on-mages suggestion huh? It's really funny that some knight players want to kill all other classes, they don't want any class to counter them. Agree with SpitsFire, you don't want to see this happen or else no heal for you. You don't want mages to survive in pvp huh!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                Wow! Another implicit-rage-on-mages suggestion huh? It's really funny that some knight players want to kill all other classes, they don't want any class to counter them. Agree with SpitsFire, you don't want to see this happen or else no heal for you. You don't want mages to survive in pvp huh!
                One time i say... Make knightTune or ArcherTune or MageTune...then all this stupid ideas ppl understand how wrong they be

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • #9
                  no heal for you. You don't want mages to survive in pvp huh!
                  except you don't heal others in BGs, LOL (maybe in GBs)



                  Also, some ppls mentioned it, and now I wonder what'll happen if they make BG into GB format, where there's no Troops but players can join into each other and fight, lol. (maybe make like 3 ppl max per group)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LOOOL Archer should be **** frome everybody with out the troops is the Archer defens.

                    and yes BG is a place there you should show you power and strenght and if you dont have strengt kill the troops in 2 AOE you problie have not the strenght in the BG lvl you playing at and you have just speed lvl to fast.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      speed lvl to fast.
                      You mean intended by game.

                      Because EXP gain is limited per day, you can't constantly gain EXP 24/7.

                      There is no "fast leveling or power leveling" in this game, everything is pre-determined by the set up R2/7Road made.

                      Only "slow leveling" is in game due to Talent system and players not doing all Dailies or Stamina use.


                      Unless you're a Casher that buys lots of Stamina or EXP boosts.
                      But than... I have never see a Casher weaker than a non-casher before, LOL.
                      Last edited by anichaos; 06-26-2013, 11:32 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                        Got... to be... kidding... me...
                        Sure if this battle are between knight and archer, do so, they can go without troop.
                        But mage? We're vulnerable without troop. Being the only one that targeted by knight's ulti and archer's crit... that's... =="

                        Plus.
                        The one who wins are the one one lvl up they're troop?
                        Let me guess, you still below lvl 50, ne?
                        Err... wait, you sure you're talking about same type of troops?

                        Crits hits will not allow player to play some time?
                        (pointing at holy seal)
                        We already had that --"
                        Unlock at lvl 50 and you can stun your enemy (if you had higher holy seal lvl)
                        Another points;
                        if crits can do that, so, what's the point for Will Destroyer to exist?
                        Everyone surely will go on crit build.

                        i am 58 and i single arena i killed all befor 69lvl.....my br is 40790

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yeah, then battle ground without sword, staff and bow

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by R28471945 View Post
                            i am 58 and i single arena i killed all befor 69lvl.....my br is 40790
                            Bravo. You are very strong.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X