Need Help with my Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with my Knight

Im a lvl 57 Knight 41br atm. I dont know if i should farm for lvl 50 pvp set or lvl up to 60 to farm for that pve set.

I was thinkin in lvl 50 cos is easier and faster than lvl 60 and i could stay in lvls 50s, the lvl 60 would take me the whole life to get it and i would be a weak lvl 60 meanwhile (people kick my *** in 55-64 BG).

Can anyone give an advice about it. Would I survive with lvl 50 pve, or should i rush to lvl 64 and start to lvl my HS while I farm lvl 60 set.

Thank you for answers and sorry about my english.

Originally posted by Kadiva View Post
    Im a lvl 57 Knight 41br atm. I dont know if i should farm for lvl 50 pvp set or lvl up to 60 to farm for that pve set.

I was thinkin in lvl 50 cos is easier and faster than lvl 60 and i could stay in lvls 50s, the lvl 60 would take me the whole life to get it and i would be a weak lvl 60 meanwhile (people kick my *** in 55-64 BG).

Can anyone give an advice about it. Would I survive with lvl 50 pve, or should i rush to lvl 64 and start to lvl my HS while I farm lvl 60 set.

Thank you for answers and sorry about my english.
    I see many theards like this, but i think 55 with good rafine is better then 50. If you dont start farming 50 set jet,you need for it 2-3 months. You can stay that long? Becouse when you vup you must make md and dt for exp - hs...
    But i think some knight needed here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

50 PVE set is better than 55 PVP

You can get to 64 without the PVE set, but for stronger stats, PVE is the way to go

Comment

PvE, atleast for a knight in my server.. he became freakishly strong with it.

Comment

TBH I wouldn't bother with 50 pve as knight (unless you're a casher)

You will need the skele keys to acquire the 60 set, and, unlike mages and archers, you can run 60 mps in pvp

Which means if you skip 50 set you can grab 60 quicker
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

my sugestion is farm set pve 50 and skip 60 because set 60 is not much better than set 50. i have both set 50pve- 60 pve.

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
              my sugestion is farm set pve 50 and skip 60 because set 60 is not much better than set 50. i have both set 50pve- 60 pve.
              And then what, go for 70 set? I see nobody in top100 with lv50 leg set.

BTW, knight has less rage issues than other classes, so it is easier to manage with pvp set. The OP should make his math to see costs/times/BR of all 3 options and decide what suits his playstyle better.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                TBH I wouldn't bother with 50 pve as knight (unless you're a casher)

You will need the skele keys to acquire the 60 set, and, unlike mages and archers, you can run 60 mps in pvp

Which means if you skip 50 set you can grab 60 quicker
                This. )))
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                  And then what, go for 70 set? I see nobody in top100 with lv50 leg set.

BTW, knight has less rage issues than other classes, so it is easier to manage with pvp set. The OP should make his math to see costs/times/BR of all 3 options and decide what suits his playstyle better.
                  One reason is that all of top 100 have been farming(or obtained it already) for 60 set since before 70 came out so they all either had it or was close to it when 70 came out.. so why stop when you are alrdy close?. IMO get 50-60-70, but it depends on: Are you going to stay and farm honour, if you do.. what lvl? Are you going to stay before 65, farm 50 then go for 60.... I advice every1 to do this, cuz farming at 65+ is lot harder, there a single 20% dryad can be very hard compared to other lvls.

Comment

these people trying to make you retire

if u use pve set, it's gotta be legend. if not, lvl 53 with lvl 45 pvp set like me can beat you. i did it so many times. good luck

Comment

Dont bother with the 50 get 55 and than straight for the 60 atleast this is how i did it .

Comment

The funny thing with all these threads, the ones who doesn't have crafted the 50 advices to skip it, those who took the time to do it, they advice that you should get it xD

I have yet to see any1 with 50 advice against it :/ (if now a single opinion about this suddenly shows up, you're the exception that confirms the rule)

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post

HAHA goodluck farming lvl 70 NM with 50 set.
                          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            The funny thing with all these threads, the ones who doesn't have crafted the 50 advices to skip it, those who took the time to do it, they advice that you should get it xD

I have yet to see any1 with 50 advice against it :/ (if now a single opinion about this suddenly shows up, you're the exception that confirms the rule)
                            I got the 50 set for my mage, cos we need it, and I cash so was a lot quicker

But I wouldn't recommend any non-cashing knight bother, it's just a waste of resources chasing it
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              I got the 50 set for my mage, cos we need it, and I cash so was a lot quicker

But I wouldn't recommend any non-cashing knight bother, it's just a waste of resources chasing it
                              IMO it depends on if you will stay before DT or not, fair enough it's not necessary, but it will make you better.

Comment

Working...
                              X