Need Help with my Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    IMO it depends on if you will stay before DT or not, fair enough it's not necessary, but it will make you better.
    I agree it's a better set but when you think of all extra keys needed you might be shooting yourself in the foot as a knight
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      I agree it's a better set but when you think of all extra keys needed you might be shooting yourself in the foot as a knight
      Yes, ofc it will take longer... but on the other hand you will have an easier time finding ppl who want to run with you, and at 60+ that's a rather common problem (in general for knights it is sadly, specially for DT where you are better off with 2 archers unless you got a rly good archer/knight)

Comment

Yes, ofc it will take longer... but on the other hand you will have an easier time finding ppl who want to run with you, and at 60+ that's a rather common problem (in general for knights it is sadly, specially for DT where you are better off with 2 archers unless you got a rly good archer/knight)
        That depends on server I think. We had hard time finding ONE good knight to do lv50 runs, and trying to get him to 60...
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

haha just my opinion. i have both pve 50 and 60. and set 60 give me 1,5- 2k more br than set 50. ok i know most ppl go right for set 60 and skip set 50 so dont comant when u never got set pve 50 Bankai.

Comment

Ok, BR difference is little, but nobody mentioned the cost of enchanting/socketing it and then doing it again after xxx time. Unless u skil 60 set and from what I heard u need that little boost to farm 70.... If you skip nothing, you waste more gold and give more time to the game.
            Whatever it works for you.

I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              Ok, BR difference is little, but nobody mentioned the cost of enchanting/socketing it and then doing it again after xxx time. Unless u skil 60 set and from what I heard u need that little boost to farm 70.... If you skip nothing, you waste more gold and give more time to the game.
              Whatever it works for you.
              When you have 50 set you gain a crapton more gold (im an example of that, with my set i beat all except 1 heavy casher with set aswell, i beat all other pve set archers/knights/mages) fair enough I got high matk, but I got low lvl crit astrals and very low crit amount so that shouldnt matter.. (normally I make 2/3 on wb with voucher only, said archer is #1 at 99% of all wbs)
              Rods might be a problem. If you dont cash and have a very limited amount, then yes go for 60, but you probably have to farm normal first because you dont have the strength to farm nm 60+ without a full socket gear.

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                my sugestion is farm set pve 50 and skip 60 because set 60 is not much better than set 50. i have both set 50pve- 60 pve.
                HAHAHAAHA if you follow this fools advice u will be owned for a VERY long time. what punk petal said, skip 50 set and go for 60. might take time but what else u gonna do. u won't be able to farm 70 stones (at a VERY slow rate) without the 60 set

Comment

Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
                  haha just my opinion. i have both pve 50 and 60. and set 60 give me 1,5- 2k more br than set 50. ok i know most ppl go right for set 60 and skip set 50 so dont comant when u never got set pve 50 Bankai.
                  Hahah!!! u fool. 1st of all. i can comment whenever the ** i want. its a forum for a reason. 2nd. ive used 50 pve full leg 2-3 months, so can i comment now? 3rd. dont miss lead people by telling them to skip 60 and make 50 when u dont know a shi t u stupid ignorant fool.
                  BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Would be nice if ppl actually had their IGN and server number shown automatically so u can check out their toon and see who is actually giving u advice. I'm sure 90% wud be dismissed after seeing their toons lol...............btw u can check mine. name is <----- and S1

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                      HAHAHAAHA if you follow this fools advice u will be owned for a VERY long time. what punk petal said, skip 50 set and go for 60. might take time but what else u gonna do. u won't be able to farm 70 stones (at a VERY slow rate) without the 60 set
                      Not really. But i wouldn't skip 50. It may only be +4k BR increase at most when you get 60 set, but it's still an increase, and an increase of 4k is actually a lot. At a certain point, increasing your stats takes days or weeks cause there's nothing you can upgrade. Astrals are so high it takes a week to upgrade it. Gems are so high you need to farm Crypt for 3 weeks to get enough to upgrade 1.. etc.
                      So when you can increase 3-4k BR.. It's a big jump
                      Last edited by ElusionM; 06-26-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        Not really. But i wouldn't skip 60. It may only be +4k BR increase at most, but it's still an increase, and an increase of 4k is actually a lot. At a certain point, increasing your stats takes days or weeks cause there's nothing you can upgrade. Astrals are so high it takes a week to upgrade it. Gems are so high you need to farm Crypt for 3 weeks to get enough to upgrade 1.. etc.
                        lol after 70k Br if i get even 200+ br im happy.
                        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

If you skip the 60 set u can't farm 70 NM for leg stones so ur stuck in 50 gear at lvl 70 if u follow the advice of R26637755. Not even sure u can pass the 70 regular mp in 50 gear. From a Knight that DID skip 50 gear trust me u don't need it. U can pass DT with pvp set easy, and if u enchant well u can even beat some Knights in pve set (i did) so again, u don't need 50 gear since we don't have rage issues like other classes, or a great array of skills. we're pretty much slasher, ult, delphic. If u farm for 50 set ur giving up lots of xp farming lower lvl mp's and keys that u will need in abundance for the 60 set. And on a parting note, BR doesn't tell the whole story. Just because ur BR is higher than someone doesn't mean u beat them

Comment

If you skip the 60 set u can't farm 70 NM for leg stones so ur stuck in 50 gear at lvl 70 if u follow the advice of R26637755. Not even sure u can pass the 70 regular mp in 50 gear. From a Knight that DID skip 50 gear trust me u don't need it. U can pass DT with pvp set easy, and if u enchant well u can even beat some Knights in pve set (i did) so again, u don't need 50 gear since we don't have rage issues like other classes, or a great array of skills. we're pretty much slasher, ult, delphic. If u farm for 50 set ur giving up lots of xp farming lower lvl mp's and keys that u will need in abundance for the 60 set. And on a parting note, BR doesn't tell the whole story. Just because ur BR is higher than someone doesn't mean u beat them
                            Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Not really. But i wouldn't skip 50. It may only be +4k BR increase at most when you get 60 set, but it's still an increase, and an increase of 4k is actually a lot. At a certain point, increasing your stats takes days or weeks cause there's nothing you can upgrade. Astrals are so high it takes a week to upgrade it. Gems are so high you need to farm Crypt for 3 weeks to get enough to upgrade 1.. etc.
                            You need 1200 legendary stones to complete a 60 legend set, that equates to 1800 keys just off summoner at 1 stone per summon. Are u deliberately misinforming this guy by suggesting he spend time AND keys for a 50 set??? Are u even a Knight, Mage of Multitudes? If the 50 set enabled you to complete DT NM ofc I would strongly suggest getting the 50 set but as we all know it doesn't. You can't even pass it in the 60 leg set so again *** is the point of the 50 set for a Knight? The diff compared to the 55 set is minor and imo definitely not worth the time or keys getting.

Comment

When you have 50 set you gain a crapton more gold...
                              This is possible, yep

I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

You need 1200 legendary stones to complete a 60 legend set, that equates to 1800 keys just off summoner at 1 stone per summon. Are u deliberately misinforming this guy by suggesting he spend time AND keys for a 50 set??? Are u even a Knight, Mage of Multitudes? If the 50 set enabled you to complete DT NM ofc I would strongly suggest getting the 50 set but as we all know it doesn't. You can't even pass it in the 60 leg set so again *** is the point of the 50 set for a Knight? The diff compared to the 55 set is minor and imo definitely not worth the time or keys getting.
                                u can pass the DT NM with 50 set lol.. but need 2 archers pve and pve mage team should be around BR60k+ (65+ safe mode) to make it.
                                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                                X