No announcement yet.

Need Help with my Knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all I am trying to work on my 60 pve set right now.I have had no problems w/55 pvp set and would not bother w/50 pve.Unless of course you find yourself in the situation I am in now.Knights really are not needed for either moon or DT so even tho I am second strongest knight in my guild(strongest has spent many 1000s of USD on game) I can hardly get any runs in much less get a group to help farm DT summoner for crystaloids and stones.Part of this is a lot foolishly believe they will just skip and go for 70 set.I have pointed out that they most likely will not make it thru the regular much less NM 70 mpd w/ their 55 sets but none choose to listen.And the ones that maybe are amart enough to know better also probably know there's no reason to bring along a knight.This is poor thinking on 7roads team imo but not much I can do.I will give it another week or so and if I still can't get a team I'll quit.Just be forewarned about the pitfall of 60-65 mpd for knights.Someone else mentioned this already just think it bears repeating =) whichever route you choose good luck with your game.

Comment

Originally posted by terqy View Post
      Hi all I am trying to work on my 60 pve set right now.I have had no problems w/55 pvp set and would not bother w/50 pve.Unless of course you find yourself in the situation I am in now.Knights really are not needed for either moon or DT so even tho I am second strongest knight in my guild(strongest has spent many 1000s of USD on game) I can hardly get any runs in much less get a group to help farm DT summoner for crystaloids and stones.Part of this is a lot foolishly believe they will just skip and go for 70 set.I have pointed out that they most likely will not make it thru the regular much less NM 70 mpd w/ their 55 sets but none choose to listen.And the ones that maybe are amart enough to know better also probably know there's no reason to bring along a knight.This is poor thinking on 7roads team imo but not much I can do.I will give it another week or so and if I still can't get a team I'll quit.Just be forewarned about the pitfall of 60-65 mpd for knights.Someone else mentioned this already just think it bears repeating =) whichever route you choose good luck with your game.
      I have full 60 leg set, over 74k BR and can't pass Lych NM so anyone thinking its remotely possible with a 55 set is delusional. 2 pve mages and 2 pve archers (with the right talents) pass it fairly comfortably. 1 Knight and 1 Archer....my thoughts are the Knight needs around 80k+ BR and LOTS of HP's to have a decent chance. Last boss alone can crit u for over 80k so not sure how anyone can pass in a 55 set

Comment

skip 50 & 60 go for 70 (normal) for Knight, dont waste ur time n resources

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
          You need 1200 legendary stones to complete a 60 legend set, that equates to 1800 keys just off summoner at 1 stone per summon. Are u deliberately misinforming this guy by suggesting he spend time AND keys for a 50 set??? Are u even a Knight, Mage of Multitudes? If the 50 set enabled you to complete DT NM ofc I would strongly suggest getting the 50 set but as we all know it doesn't. You can't even pass it in the 60 leg set so again *** is the point of the 50 set for a Knight? The diff compared to the 55 set is minor and imo definitely not worth the time or keys getting.
          You'll be wearing the 50 Set for months before you wear the 60 set unless you cash it. In that time you can earn more insignias in arena for when you do get 60 set. You can kill more players in Battlegrounds and earn better medallions, Earn more gold at world boss.... etc etc, list goes on. Only a fool would skip 50 set.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Only a fool would skip 50 set
            Or a really rich person who doesn't want to spend the keys for level 50 set.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              Or a really rich person who doesn't want to spend the keys for level 50 set.
              aka fools =)

Comment

Originally posted by theijank24 View Post
                skip 50 & 60 go for 70 (normal) for Knight, dont waste ur time n resources

is this a troll? HAHA
                going insta 70 where u faart out the 1600 loads? with 55 pvp set ?
                BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  is this a troll? HAHA
                  going insta 70 where u faart out the 1600 loads? with 55 pvp set ?
                  Not with 55 PvP set, with $1k+.

Or some awesomely rich team would help him go about the dungeon while the useless sack just stay dead.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Not with 55 PvP set, with $1k+.

Or some awesomely rich team would help him go about the dungeon while the useless sack just stay dead.
                    haha brooooo he will need way more than 1k USD for those loids trust me on that xD!
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                      haha brooooo he will need way more than 1k USD for those loids trust me on that xD!
                      Maybe you're right, I don't know. Never spent more than $500 on a toon before.

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                        I have full 60 leg set, over 74k BR and can't pass Lych NM so anyone thinking its remotely possible with a 55 set is delusional. 2 pve mages and 2 pve archers (with the right talents) pass it fairly comfortably. 1 Knight and 1 Archer....my thoughts are the Knight needs around 80k+ BR and LOTS of HP's to have a decent chance. Last boss alone can crit u for over 80k so not sure how anyone can pass in a 55 set
                        Now if only I could post this in our guild banner lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X