Guild batte question. Hopfully u can answer it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild batte question. Hopfully u can answer it

Im not asking about a Disbanded guild, im asking, about 2 guilds, that have all active players in it,If 1 of those guild decide not to go to guild battle, i mean, 1 side has 50 in it, and on the side there would be 0,and again not talking about a guild disbanding ,im talking about just not showing up, would the other guild still get rewards and would they still have to destroy the ward on the side that has 0 people in guild battle?

i dont think it will ever happen, but theoratically yes you have to destroy ward tower or 4k points difference even if on enemy side no one pops up, so same rules and same rewards...

Comment

Originally posted by R28261201 View Post
      i dont think it will ever happen.
      That's cute...

Yes, it happens. Quite a lot. And yes, you'll still have to get 4K points to win. And you'll still get rewards.

Comment

if the other side doesnt show up. would the other side get rewards is really my question from that battle?

Comment

If the other guild exist, then yes you get rewards..
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by R28261201 View Post
            i dont think it will ever happen, but theoratically yes you have to destroy ward tower or 4k points difference even if on enemy side no one pops up, so same rules and same rewards...
            Happens on our server every week. There are four good strong guilds and the rest are rag tag buddy groups. They rarely ever show up to GB and we attack their tower until we max out on points.

Comment

I`ve played vs guilds in the begining with 0 ppl in so try to get 4k points as fast as you can and yes ofc you`ll get rewards .

Comment

Originally posted by Karissaaaa21 View Post
                if the other side doesnt show up. would the other side get rewards is really my question from that battle?
                Only the rewards at the end of the GB week. If they don't show up in battle, they will not gain rewards for that battle. Just like your guild members that can't be in the GB are not getting any rewards.

Comment

Working...
                X