Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What was the resone me remove one rune slots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the resone me remove one rune slots?

I want to know the resone of this exchanges.

Before, we had access to run with 3 runes while type Brutality, HP, and Gurdian pretty good setup for Necropolis have access to 3 runes at least, and at that time there were many smaller runnor and choose from really.

Today we can take in principle 8 runes and may only purchase and use a maximum of 2 in shock. Gets very difficult to change runes in PVE contained in a fight so it fits but the best. 3 was the least that should keep even in the new system.

Does the new system run certain they are expensive as hell get tense conditioned like 10k balance to refresh even see my first Archer Rune pack that I bought.

But when you liks own them, then those big problems with too little rune slots and no possibility of using several simultaneously.

The new runsystemet I think the rest is fine you can never run out of runes, but they have to destroy them best elements of the old run system.

The new run system is expensive and poor against against the old.

I really hope they improve the new runsystemet significantly
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

It's fine as it is... this would just give heavier cashers a better chance to use more special runes ... which would suck bad for those without... 2 runes is good enough for the average person ... and balances it more since it limits Heavy ppl from having storages of the special runes.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

is still CD if you use one rune you get cd with all the runes so you can still not multi own it.

in the pvp should still a battel need to be very very long for 60 secounds its normaly only mage vs mage some relly keep a fight in 60 secounds.

Archer vs Archer or Knights vs Archer or Knights vs Knights is close to never 60 secounds fight and you get 20 secounds cd with all the runes when you use one.

So there is no benafight but in a fight in necropolis and weaker people in Cata is a + have more runes slots.

so i say its relly sucks everywhere. and if heavy ppl spend $3000 for the runes them should also get ablet to use them and not chooes who them want to use.

them with out the PVE set mabye use like ruens some Gurdian, HP, and Rage rune

and for people me pve set them dosent relly need to own a rage rune so we still get benafight only there with the weaker people.

So why not give them some dosent spend mony give them a chance to use rage rune with out lose defens runes some other pve people can use.
      Character - Taggen
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Chaos + amnesia + bloody...sry but to powerfull setup. Thats why you can have only 2 runes.
        I play with only brutal becouse i cant be when tanks started xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Chaos + amnesia + bloody

is still 40 secounds use Chaoes you have 20 secounds CD at amnesia and bloody after 20 secounds you use amnesia you have 20 secounds at chaos and bloody, 20 secounds.

osv so its not so power full becouse so fast you use one rune you get cd at all them other to + lvl 10 is still 45 secounds cd and must of every singel match is over before that.

+ archer can allways use Purification Rune for remove the spells frome bloody etc.

Some i can see it just for make it harder for people some relly dont own a pve set self i own it.

But i know alot of mage some still run me pvp set and get end of rage so them need to use rage rune with make them to need remove one rune for make slots for rage rune.

And them has only one other rune other charter some run me pve set some me we dont need use rage rune so we can just run me 2 hard runes.
          Character - Taggen
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Login on china servers,look how many they have slots... we can get what they make...sad true but true and we can do nothing with that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ofc i know is 7 roads some code it :P
              Character - Taggen
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Chaos + amnesia + bloody
                Cashers only ;(

For non-cashers... well... all we got is Brutality, Blood, and Healing (which... is not really OP, since everyone else would also have it)

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                  ofc i know is 7 roads some code it :P
                  xD maybe patch 3.0 add new rune slot ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                  X