Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3v3 Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3v3 Arena

Hi,

I would like to suggest that with 3v3 arena, can you please match teams against each other according to the team's total BR instead of the level of the players? Putting level 64s that are spenders vs level 64s that are non-spenders is an extremely unfair fight. Can you please change this?

I suggest add the total BR of the team, and put them in a fair fight against another team with similar total BR instead of going by character level.

I just did a 30 attempt streak with 3x level 64 players, 40140 br mage + 41610 br mage + 40981 br knight = total 122731 BR and we lost almost every fight... we won 7 out of 30 battles

I feel that if you make the matching vs total team BR, instead of character level, it will make arena a lot funner to play, and the battles would be way more epic

Thank you,
    Aunika - server 96 (Carsley Fort)

Problem with that.

What if I am 60k BR, and I take two 1k BR players with me, total 62k BR.

Odds are my matches are gonna be against 3x 20k BR players... Easy wins

Comment

With br counting it will be even worse, imagine mage with 80k br + 2 players with 5k br fighting 3 players with 30k br...

Comment

Yeah but ppl dont understand that...start arena when all strongest teams start... And then think ***.
        I with my team start later and win 90% fights,sometimes 30/30. Just be smart.
        Br matching will be bad change

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Problem with that.

What if I am 60k BR, and I take two 1k BR players with me, total 62k BR.

Odds are my matches are gonna be against 3x 20k BR players... Easy wins
          It's already happen in game...

Remember that thread I talked about how a level 73 archer partied with 2 level 30 knights... yea... (they ended up in level 45~50s bracket)

Many people are exploiting Group Arena already. (the system already matches player based on averaged level + BR)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            (the system already matches player based on averaged level + BR)
            As a seriously OP'ed player, with an even more OP'ed arena team, I can tell you that it most certainly does *not* matches on BR. I told you that before, but you don't want to hear me, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              As a seriously OP'ed player, with an even more OP'ed arena team, I can tell you that it most certainly does *not* matches on BR. I told you that before, but you don't want to hear me, I guess.
              Ppl meet 10k higher br team and think they meet 10v higher players... xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ok then, how about making it so you cannot join any team that has character level difference of more than 5, and then matching total BR of team vs total BR of team, so we don't get level 73 with 2x level 30?

Comment

I'm just suggesting a way to make fair fights, instead of having one team totally slaughter the other, and still be at full health when the other team is dead

Comment

*cough*

I said before, I thought the guy was level 60ish.

But turns out it was 73.

How I know the exact level? The Archer is in Class War's Top 100.

but you don't want to hear me, I guess.

Comment

This is my theory..

50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 etc. These are the brackets I believe. Highest player will determine the bracket.

When there is no one to be matched with it will expand that search, 60-64 + 65-69 + 70-74.... If still nothing, it will expand it further...

To me it explains why you get matched up against same teams numerous times in a row, and why you get matched up with some really low players and really high players randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by R27627273 View Post
                        I'm just suggesting a way to make fair fights, instead of having one team totally slaughter the other, and still be at full health when the other team is dead
                        Then tell me, how will it be fair if for example, say my team has average 34k br and we are 1 level 42 and 2 level 49s and we face level 55s with same br, how is it fair? Considering they already have that HS, we can't even attack them then. Not to mention, these high levels have better equips just that they have rushed in leveling that's why we have similar br. Build your stats properly instead of suggesting anything that is only favorable to unskilled players.

Comment

Originally posted by R27627273 View Post
                          I like crying theards...like this one. You can dont like it but posting thise ideas here gives you nothing, evry change come with patches - patches coming from 7road - we get what they have. When you guys understand we dont play Autonomic game, just only one of versions china divine commedy
                          If you want change something learn chinase and post ideas on 7road forum
                          I dont like many things,but know r2games cant change anything...
                          Good morning forum

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

anichaos, if high level team up with low level, you who will get benefit if meet them, 3 level 70 meet 2 level 70+1 low level its like 3 vs 2, who get benefit you think? ... example; I party most of time w my nephew level 48, me 70, 99% I meet level 70+. well if you meet different level range its common, even if u team w same level range, sometime you meet different level range opponent, stop being cry baby n think carefully. the high level who party w low level not coz we scare of same level n want to get low level opponent, many reason for it!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Yeah but ppl dont understand that...start arena when all strongest teams start... And then think ***.
                              I with my team start later and win 90% fights,sometimes 30/30. Just be smart.
                              Br matching will be bad change
                              For once, i agree.

Or people can try other teamate but also have to give the program to adjust to. Like wait 4 - 5 turn to see if your group is good or not.

But rememeber, there are some bad days ....and good ones too. lol

'' Dont stop believe it ''

Comment

Working...
                              X