Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone smart please explain how New BG works?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone smart please explain how New BG works?

I am a level 61 Knight with 45k BR. Not fake BR, I have no Intel, but I do have 5 mounts (I guess that is fake BR, sorry). I 'stayed at lvl 59 for a long time and got all my stuff caught up, Troops, Academy. Being a Non-Casher I had to deal with all the cool downs. Took me two months, but I finally got caught up and now I am lvl 61.

Today I entered Battleground, and left after a net loss of -648 honor. One player killed me twice, he was a level 64 and managed to stun me X2 each battle. I lost about 500 honor to him, forgot exact amount. I knew I could beat him, so I started to taunt him in /current and let him know that he was weak without his stun. He took the bait, and challenged me. We met and fought! I beat him easily, as I suspected I would. He even pulled out Intercept on me and kept me from using Whirlwind or Delphic, but I still got him and I also had half my health bar left.

Here's the mystery and the point of this thread. We are both Crusaders, but after this win I only got 35 honor from the battle. Yesterday the same thing happened, I got beat by a fellow Crusader Mage (she was level 64, me lvl 61) and I lost 125 honor I think it was. I always thought that Equal Honor Ranks you would lose only 10 has this changed?

Maybe he was a VIP and had a good level so he lost hardly any? Possibliltiy I don't think honor was really affected tbh.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

You lose 10 when higher rank kill you, you lose 200 when same rank kill you,you lose 400 when lower rank kill you

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

maybe he just promotion to crusader n u alr near to knight crusader
        it based on honor gap, not title
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          You lose 10 when higher rank kill you, you lose 200 when same rank kill you,you lose 400 when lower rank kill you
          Honor loss isn't just based on rank but on Honor itself. If a Knight Crusader with 60000 honor beats another Knight Crusader with 85000 Honor, he will gain 200 while the other one will lose up to 400.

And every level has a minimum honor gain for a win, starts with 10 as Commoner, then 11 as Private, 14, 19, 26, 35, 46 , 59, 74 and 91 as Imperial Commander (goes up +1, +3, +5, +7 etc.) Therefore as a Crusader your minimum honor win will be 35.

Comment

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
            Honor loss isn't just based on rank but on Honor itself. If a Knight Crusader with 60000 honor beats another Knight Crusader with 85000 Honor, he will gain 200 while the other one will lose up to 400.

And every level has a minimum honor gain for a win, starts with 10 as Commoner, then 11 as Private, 14, 19, 26, 35, 46 , 59, 74 and 91 as Imperial Commander (goes up +1, +3, +5, +7 etc.) Therefore as a Crusader your minimum honor win will be 35.
            Maybe,i never try to understand all of that thx for that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Perfect, thanks guys. That makes sense now, I am about 3000 from Knight Crusader, that explains the huge loss against equal Crusader opponents.

Comment

Working...
              X