done waiting for second troops and farm plots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• done waiting for second troops and farm plots

thereare way to many updates latly that really have no purpose being in this game when we have been waiting for next farmplots,second troops,hero run in campaign,and also the homstead... the tanks are cool and all but really one sided anyone dumb enough to pay 20$ for the chance at a rage rune are morons....so this is for the players who have been way too long like myself and would like to see these changes not more ** like cloths only ment for cashers...so plz take a vote and lets get these going maybe for next patch as way to many are now joining in china servers for the benifits we dont get here.
    hero run in campaign
    12.50%
    last 3 farmplots
    37.50%
    second troops
    12.50%
    homstead for selling unbound items
    37.50%

Go check out the original version of the game and you'll know exactly what the second troop slot does, how to get the three extra farm slots, etc. *IF* we'll even get all of that, that is...

Comment

P2W

get that phrase?

It means 95% of any update they make are all Cash related.

LAWL... even Player Trading that was suppose to be in game since 1.2 patch, is still not in game. (it's one of the reason they have "Bound" and "Unbound" items in game... it was suppose to come in with Player Trading at same time)

Comment

Creamy clear inbox XD and send me pmrealy nice fights tooday,you get 28/30 xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Creamy clear inbox XD and send me pmrealy nice fights tooday,you get 28/30 xD?
          lol done, didn't notice it was full ^^ And no, 30. I was just helping a guildie when I faced you ^_^ Nice fights indeed! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            lol done, didn't notice it was full ^^ And no, 30. I was just helping a guildie when I faced you ^_^ Nice fights indeed! ♥
            Yep,thats we think when see you and ginger with 55pvp set archer xD you are realy hard Hehe,ok dont spam here, pm is enaught xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
            X