A few guild improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few guild improvements

I'm sure these aren't feasible/desirable/practical/whatever to someone out there, but from my perspective as GM of a reasonably large and active guild:

3) Add a few more guild titles. You're obviously aware that players love having titles to display in-game, well, they also love having a title within the guild. 'Guild Officer' only goes so far. Speaking of titles....

2) Could the ability to kick a player be reserved for only the GM and VGMs? Hey, speaking of GM/VGM powers....

1) I would ♥♥♥ to be able to delegate some of the GM-only functions to my VGMs, namely summoning the Guild Tree.

Originally posted by -Minion- View Post
    I'm sure these aren't feasible/desirable/practical/whatever to someone out there, but from my perspective as GM of a reasonably large and active guild:

3) Add a few more guild titles. You're obviously aware that players love having titles to display in-game, well, they also love having a title within the guild. 'Guild Officer' only goes so far. Speaking of titles....

2) Could the ability to kick a player be reserved for only the GM and VGMs? Hey, speaking of GM/VGM powers....

1) I would ♥♥♥ to be able to delegate some of the GM-only functions to my VGMs, namely summoning the Guild Tree.
    Maybe next patch give new titlesbe patient

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by -Minion- View Post

3? okay, well titles may come, it depends on what the original version of wartune has...
      2.. Make everyone in your guild an officer, that way no one can kick anyone out, apart from you and your Vice guild masters..
      1.. Switch the ownership around if you can't be there, a lot have to do that, so the tree can be summon, maybe they will give each rank in guild more power, all goes by the original version
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        3? okay, well titles may come, it depends on what the original version of wartune has...
        2.. Make everyone in your guild an officer, that way no one can kick anyone out, apart from you and your Vice guild masters..
        1.. Switch the ownership around if you can't be there, a lot have to do that, so the tree can be summon, maybe they will give each rank in guild more power, all goes by the original version
        Gulid settings works good now, only new titels is i nice idea xD
        Hi death, still 59?becouse i dont see you on bg

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Gulid settings works good now, only new titels is i nice idea xD
          Hi death, still 59?becouse i dont see you on bg
          True i guess, enough titles to go after now though lol
          Yep, still 59.. Can even ask Dgirl, when you see her, always complaining i ruin her BG cause i am always surrounded by 50k BR people lol
          1 more week of being 59, then level up after i get LD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

how bout some rewards for guild who don't play GB. a reward for work hard in guild. hmmm... i hope that's good idea
            Server :[S147] Esterwitch
            Name Char : Surya91
            Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
              how bout some rewards for guild who don't play GB. a reward for work hard in guild. hmmm... i hope that's good idea
              The top 8 guilds have earned their place, it's why i believe they should participate in the GBs, if they were to introduce a reward system for guilds who are not in the top 8, what exactly would you be proposing?

Comment

the rewards for being in a guild are guildskills , guild blessings with rewards and the shop where u can buy a mount , pots and legend stones , what more do u want ? u can't expect to get GB rewards without doing GB

Comment

Working...
                X