Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesia rune

Hi,

I got amnesia rune yesterday, but so far I'm not having a success using it. Is it bugged or how it is supposed to work? It doesnt seem to prevent the opponent using any skill. Have u had any success using it? I know it should work 50%, but I have tested enough of times and success rate is 0%.

success rate it 50% man, its just that when u get the debuff nothing happens which indicate a bug
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

The Amnesia rune, from what I have tested it with friends, only blocks them from using HS and Runes. It never blocked a skill in 20 times using it lol. Go to an altar and have your friend remove their troops. Have them start with holy seal and see if you block it. Although I am saying "block" I'm really meaning adding more time before they cast it ROFL. Totally useless in arena but may, "may", come in handy for class wars. I basically use it as an extra hit because 90% damage with a bleed rune can save you from your opponent casting a good skill or heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
        The Amnesia rune .... I basically use it as an extra hit because 90% damage with a bleed rune can save you from your opponent casting a good skill or heal.
        Are you talking about Amnesia or Blood rune?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm saying I hit them with bleed, CD and then hit them with amnesia

Comment

Originally posted by Hebuubi View Post
            Hi,

I got amnesia rune yesterday, but so far I'm not having a success using it. Is it bugged or how it is supposed to work? It doesnt seem to prevent the opponent using any skill. Have u had any success using it? I know it should work 50%, but I have tested enough of times and success rate is 0%.
            Read the description more closely.

Rank 1 has 50% chance to prevent opponent from using ONE skill. Which can select from HS and runes as well. (its 100% chance to block 5 at max rank 10).

Comment

Tested this with my friend and yes it is so . It blocks only 1 skill, or rune/ holy seal, which makes this rune really crappy one. It takes 10k exp to upgrade it to lvl 2.. When I bought the ancient rune pack I was hoping to get this rune. I really thought the rune would act like quick intercept/stun with 50% initial succes chance, but as it is I'm very disappointed. I want my money back!!

Comment

I want my money back!!
                File a ticket at tickets.r2games.com
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Tested this with my friend and yes it is so . It blocks only 1 skill, or rune/ holy seal, which makes this rune really crappy one. It takes 10k exp to upgrade it to lvl 2.. When I bought the ancient rune pack I was hoping to get this rune. I really thought the rune would act like quick intercept/stun with 50% initial succes chance, but as it is I'm very disappointed. I want my money back!!

why should they refund you? it does what its described to do.

Comment

Wait, what's the "block" like?

It's it like you just interupt target's skill for 0.5 sec? (like a person having level 8 seal vs a person with level 7 seal, it just stuns for like 0.5 sec or less than 1 turn)?

Comment

if i didnt misunderstand what the guys above said then it randomly disables only 1 of your 5 skills OR 1 rune / HS for the said duration
                      Last edited by Setsuna88; 07-01-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

I got it used against me once, it will block X amount of skills/runes/HS if activated, for Y rounds. To me it blocked heal, it was blacked out-ish. I was unable to select it until the round(s) that it was blocked had passed.
                        edit: on early lvls you might aswell use it as a new type of lightning rune.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          I got it used against me once, it will block X amount of skills/runes/HS if activated, for Y rounds. To me it blocked heal, it was blacked out-ish. I was unable to select it until the round(s) that it was blocked had passed.
                          edit: on early lvls you might aswell use it as a new type of lightning rune.
                          STRANGE to me amnesia made me attack my team mates.. another bugg i guess.
                          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                            STRANGE to me amnesia made me attack my team mates.. another bugg i guess.
                            No, that's chaos rune. Amnesia blocks skills/runes/HS, chaos makes you hit teammates for X rounds

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              No, that's chaos rune. Amnesia blocks skills/runes/HS, chaos makes you hit teammates for X rounds
                              haha if im not colour blind im pretty sure i saw PURPLE amensia rune debuff xD
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X